Talking Toys

Fizzie

Name : Sam

Talking Toys

Post by Fizzie on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 am

Following on from a couple entries made in my Live Journal, let's talk about talking toys.

Did you and/or do you own any talking/singing toys?

Did they not scare the crap out of you when they went wrong and started acting possessed!?

I used to have a Teddy Ruxpin, much like this one:

Unfortunatly, he broke a long, long time ago... my mum tried to get him fixed for me, but the company couldn't find out what was actually wrong with him and I never saw him again. ;_;

Yes... I cried. I was at school when mum told me during break time and I just cried all day long coz he was one of my most favourite toys.

I used to have... lemme think... I started-off with one Furby, but then a mate gave me one, and my name got me a baby one and a special Christmas one... so yeah, four. I used to have four Furbys.

They were funky. But the noises they'd make when they malfunctioned used to scare the hell outta me! O_O;

And they always smelt like they were burning inside... o_O

The scariest talking toy I've ever seen is one of Remy from Ratatouille. It's horrible! Even when it's not actually moving; it's eyes are the creepiest things I've ever seen!

And when it moves; so do I - faaar away from it... at great speed!!

Level: Chibi

Name : Claire

Re: Talking Toys

Post by H.Pillar on Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:10 pm

i don't have no toys i dont think, but i do have an alarm clock that is supposed to sing that 'how much is that doggie in the window' tune but it sings satanic rituals to me every morning

i think the bateries need changing
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 am

I bumping this thread, because I'm currently sitting here getting creeped out by my Teddy Ruxpin. I dunno why I'm fine in the day time with talking toy, but as soon as night hits, I get creeped if I'm alone with them.

Also, I noticed that, in my first post, I failed to mention the most evil or evil talking bears; Gabby Bear. It seems that, in my subconcious efforts to free myself of the nightmare memories, I'd forgotten to mention him.

Here he is:

He even looks evil!!

But my bear... he had something wrong with him (I'm assuming the connection wasn't broken properly when we tried to switch him off). He was able to randomly start talking even when he was supposed to be switched off!!

This bear was very quickly stripper of his batteries when he suddenly started talking loudly during the night, and scaring the cr@p out of me and my brother. F@ck that!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:21 am