Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Nightwolf
Chojin
Fizzie
7 posters

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Empty Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Post by Fizzie Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 am

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Tf2001

Due for release in 2009!!

Can't wait!!

Unfortunatly, our hopes of having less human screentime in this new movie look to be pretty much dashed and they're introducing a whole bunch of new human characters. ¬_¬;

You think they would've learn from last time... but apparently not.

Transformers in the new movie include...

Autobots:
    Spoiler:

Decepticons:
    Spoiler:

The movie's set to have a whole lot more robot characters too, so that'll be fun!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Empty Re: Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Post by Chojin Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:58 am

There were rumours that the Dinobots and the Insecticons were going to be in it, or at least Grimlock and Kickback. I've seen videos that show that they have toyed with the idea. I knew Starscream would be in it, anyone who watched the stinger trailer would most probably come to the same conclusion.

I wanna hear more of the 80s transform sound effects. I want less humans and more Transformers, dammit.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Empty Re: Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

Post by Fizzie Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:17 am

Chojin wrote:I wanna hear more of the 80s transform sound effects.

Hell no! The 2007 movie sounds were perfect!!

Chojin wrote:I want less humans and more Transformers, dammit.

Hell yeah!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 am

Kitai wrote:
    Chojin wrote:I wanna hear more of the 80s transform sound effects.

Hell no! The 2007 movie sounds were perfect!!

I meant purely for nostalgia's sake. Remember, I'm a huge fan of the 80s series. I still have an Original Optimus Prime who's trailer turned into the mobile base. Sadly, there was no Wheeler.

I want to hear it through out the entire transformation at least once, both the Autobots transform sound effect, and the Decepticons transform sound effects (yes; they were different). I'd be happy if I heard more than the twice it was heard in the last years film, or was it three times?
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Post by Nightwolf Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:30 pm

I heard twice myself. I like the fact it happened the first time a Transformer transfromed for the very first time. If you listen closely, you'll hear it happen when Blackout does it on the army base.

As for the sequel, i'm looking forward to it myself. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I looked at early photos and it looks good so far.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:31 pm

Bumblebee FTW!! =D
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 pm

NMD wrote:I heard twice myself. I like the fact it happened the first time a Transformer transfromed for the very first time. If you listen closely, you'll hear it happen when Blackout does it on the army base.

The first time being when Blackout transformed at the army base in Quatar, like you said; and the second being when bumble transformed to catch the two fleshies. Personally, I'm sure there was a third time.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:30 am

Actually, guys, it happens alot more than that. ^^;

We counted around six times when it was really clear to hear, over twenty times when we it was more difficult to define between the special sound effect and the clicking type noises, and the rest of time it was even harder, or it sounded like it was just the general clicking sounds without the transformation sound effect itself.

Also, I'm surprised there's been no mention of Scorponok as he's still hiding-out under the sand. o_O
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:14 am

Right, I'm going to have to watch it again now (as if I needed an excuse, lol) I wanna find all of the sound effects now ¬_¬

That's true, the last we saw of Scorponok was as he disappeared into the sand after losing the tip of it's tail.

Spoiler:
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:16 am

Chojin wrote:
    Spoiler:

Possibly, but it's apparently more likely we'll see some others instead. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, I just edited your post, but use the spoiler tags, dude!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 am

It's not technically a spoiler, as it's not been confirmed, lol.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:52 am

Chojin wrote:It's not technically a spoiler, as it's not been confirmed, lol.

Actually... you're right. Why the crap did I do that!? o_O
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 am

lol, it happens. I will be scouring the internet for details shortly, which will be tagged as spoilers if I find anything solid, I'm currently busy writing Razz

Edit: I have found detials of possible release dates of teaser trailers as well as the opening date of the actual film, though they are not solid details.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Name : Jeff

Post by Oxide Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 am

I read somewhere that Megan Fox had lost weight for a film and then had to put the weight back on for the new TF film because "Bay doesn't like skinny girls". WTF??? She's always been skinny!!! She was a skinny little skank (sorry but I don't like her) in the first TF film. If Bay thinks she's of normail size then I don't want to know what his idea of skinny really is!

My honest opinion is that we don't need her or any other "eye candy" in a TF film (or any other film imo).
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:57 am

Agreed; the Transformers, themselves, are all we need.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 am

Thank you! I'm so glad that another guy agrees with me!

I don't see women as sex objects for a start and in a TF film all that's needed is those giant alien robots smashing the hell out of each other!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:50 am

Why wouldn't I? As I've said, I'm a fan of the 80s series, which had no more about 10 regular human characters, and they were spread out over the entire series. I enjoyed it without so many human characters back then, what makes Bay think that we need fleshies now?
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:01 am

My point wasn't just about there being too many humans with too much screen time but also about the needless so called sexy female casting we see in films all the time. I know some men can be real pigs but that doesn't mean we all are and it's insulting when film makers assume that the only way to get big numbers in the box office is to show a bit of skinny female flesh.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:28 am

There's sexy females in most of the films now? Since when?

Ok, so even I'm not that oblivious. I do understand. I guess the way film makers think is that sex sells.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 am

Well the film makers seem to think they're sexy. I don't.

Exactly my point. Your movie should sell because it's got a good story line, good actors, good effects, etc. etc. not because you put someone in there who shows some flesh and gets in to stupid poses.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:59 am

Oxymoron wrote:Exactly my point. Your movie should sell because it's got a good story line, good actors, good effects, etc. etc. not because you put someone in there who shows some flesh and gets in to stupid poses.

Dude, you've hit the nail right on the head!!

I couldn't agree more.
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Post by Nightwolf Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 am

I'm with you all on this. If women can act and be part of the film, that's great. But don't put them as "eye candy". Especially in a film like Transformers. The robots make the film. Not women wearing little clothing!
    Wellard
    Wellard
    Level: Newbie
    Level: Newbie

Post by Wellard Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 pm

This film will be ace!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 am

Kitai wrote:Actually, guys, it happens alot more than that. ^^;

We counted around six times when it was really clear to hear, over twenty times when we it was more difficult to define between the special sound effect and the clicking type noises, and the rest of time it was even harder, or it sounded like it was just the general clicking sounds without the transformation sound effect itself.

Also, I'm surprised there's been no mention of Scorponok as he's still hiding-out under the sand. o_O

I've decided that I'm going to watch the first film over and over again. I'll be doing this so I can find out exactly how many times the transforming sound effect is played
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 am

For those of you that don't know, there's a nice new trailer over on the official site.

Tis goooood. Hehe!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am