Case Of The Ex

Lolz
    Level: Chibi

Name : Lucy

Case Of The Ex

Post by Lolz on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:17 pm

I was wondering how you guys deal with your ex's. I've never been able to stay real friends with mine and one ex in particular never fails to surprise me with his constant stupidity.
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Re: Case Of The Ex

Post by Fizzie on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:22 pm

I have no ex's.

Post by Flikk on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 am

LolCat your ex is a pain in the bum and I grew sick of him a long time ago.

Kitai I love your way of thinking. Maybe you should explain for the benefit of others though. LOL!
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 am

Flikk wrote:Kitai I love your way of thinking. Maybe you should explain for the benefit of others though. LOL!

Well, it's pretty simple really. If they didn't treat you well enough to deserve their title of "boyfriend", then once they're stripped of it, they don't get to be called "ex-boyfriend" either.

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:42 am

I managed to stay friends with most of my ex-girlfriends; apart from one or two. Oh, and my latest one, she's not talking to me, now.

Species
    Level: Rookie
    Level: Rookie

Post by Species on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 am

Kitai wrote:
    Flikk wrote:Kitai I love your way of thinking. Maybe you should explain for the benefit of others though. LOL!

Well, it's pretty simple really. If they didn't treat you well enough to deserve their title of "boyfriend", then once they're stripped of it, they don't get to be called "ex-boyfriend" either.

i can understand what your saying but just because people cant be in a relationship together does not mean they cant still be mates. but thats providing your both honest an adult about it, and that they was not a bad break up.
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:54 am

Species wrote:i can understand what your saying but just because people cant be in a relationship together does not mean they cant still be mates. but thats providing your both honest an adult about it, and that they was not a bad break up.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. It all depends on why and how you break up.

Post by Lolz on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Kitai wrote:

I love that!
    Twiikz
    Level: Newbie
    Level: Newbie

Post by Twiikz on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 pm

i stay friends with the ok ones but ive had one harrasing me for over a year now and she wont get the point... her boyfriend thinks im sending her emails... when shes the one sending me them whats annoying so yeh... i dont think imma go in to much detail about it lol.... but yeh she ****** me off =] thats the basics about it... lol every other ex is cool though =D
    Lolz

Post by Lolz on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 am

My ex is driving me f*cking mental at the moment. We split up years ago and he's been giving me trouble on and off ever since and now he's p*ssed because I'm seeing someone else. WTF?
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

I hate ex's like that; why don't they get it into their head that you're not together anymore?

I split up with my ex about 5 months ago. I've remained friends with her, but I'm now beginning to think that it was a mistake to stay friends. She's been texting me asking me to go round. I have done a few times, but it soon became apparent that she wants to keep things going. She stopped asking me to come round after a while, which was a relief. Just lately, though, she's started again. The other night, she even phoned me at 3am "just to say good night" apparently. I highly doubt that because she's obsessed with me >_<

She even tried enticing me with the concept of a 3-way; I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it, but the last time I checked I was not that kind of bloke.

My last ex has not been causing me problems, as such, but I spoke to her some time ago and asked why we don't talk much anymore, and she said we would. Since then, I have the sneaky feeling she's blocked me on MSN. Now, though, I couldn't care less. She's made her choice and it's her loss. Just to show that I'm a good sport, I wish her the best of luck, though I can't say I'm not disappointed in her; I thought she was different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:28 am