Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Astro Empires

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Astro Empires Empty Astro Empires

Post by Chojin Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Astro Empires is a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG) of space strategy.

Here, players can build bases, space fleets, research new technologies, fight battles, make alliances, and much more.

Each player starts from a single planet, and can expand into a full-fledged empire from there.

As with most online games, you do get a week to experience all of the games features for free. After the first week, you can still play for free, but the features will be limited. This does not diminish the fun of it, though.

Astro Empires - Alpha Server

I can provide more information, if people are interested, as well as provide you with a couple of helpful guides.
    Species
    Species
    Level: Rookie
    Level: Rookie

Astro Empires Empty Re: Astro Empires

Post by Species Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:58 pm

ive played a few games like this, but i never have the time 2 maintain my interest's in-game, they are good if you have the time
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 am

The beauty about it is you don't have to spend that much time on it. There is a member in the guild that I'm in that is only ever active for about an hour every two weeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm