Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dad At 13

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Dad At 13 Empty Dad At 13

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Some of you may have heard, or even been following the story of 13 year old Alfie and 15 year old Chantelle.

I haven't really been keeping-up with it too much because it just makes me sick. What is wrong with people these days!? Couldn't they just go out with eachother and enjoy eachother's company without having sex!?

Everything's about sex these days!!

But what really pisses me off, is that no legal action seems to be being taken against either of these kids! And you know that had the ages been the other way around and "older" of the two was the bloke; he'd be lcoked-up straight away!!

But this little slapper seems to be getting away with this!!

And no one seems to be concidering the baby in all of this. Neither of these two are capable of being good parents; they've already proven that much just by getting pregnant at such a stupidly young age.

The baby should be taken as far as away from that entrie family as possible to avoid her growing-up to become anything like them!! And yes, I mean all of them, because I know them. I used to live in a flat above them (with my family when I first moved to Eastbourne) and that baby would be better-off away from them.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Dad At 13 Empty Re: Dad At 13

Post by Chojin Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 am

You know them?

I think it's bad for them to have become parents at such a young age. They don't have the necessary life skills to look after themselves, let alone a baby.

I wouldn't say that everything is about sex, but I will agree that in this case it is. That's the problem with the younger generation. They've been brought up with a lax attitude, and it hasn't done them any favours. It was only a matter of time before this sort of thing would happen.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:18 am

Chojin wrote:You know them?

Unfortunatly. I've been clever enough not to get mixed-up with them though. I knew from the moment I met their druggy chav family that they weren't the kinda people I wanted to get to know.

Chojin wrote:I think it's bad for them to have become parents at such a young age. They don't have the necessary life skills to look after themselves, let alone a baby.

I wouldn't say that everything is about sex, but I will agree that in this case it is. That's the problem with the younger generation. They've been brought up with a lax attitude, and it hasn't done them any favours. It was only a matter of time before this sort of thing would happen.

I think things are too much about sex now-a-days. I mean, it's everywhere. It's on tv, it's in movies, it's in games; it's everywhere.

And couples these days just can't seem to go out based on their emotional feelings for eachother and/or their similar interests, etc. It seems to usually (though not always, of course) be about sex.

Hence why England has the highest teen preganancy rate in all of Europe. It stinks.

People just don't take relationships seriously anymore, which is really upsetting.

But yeah, the most worrying thing in all this, is the future of that poor baby. I just don't understand why autorities haven't bothered to step-up yet and protect that child - by giving her to a capable and loving family.
    Lexi
    Level: Newbie
    Level: Newbie

Name : Holly

Post by Lexi Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 am

I think its disgusting I would be throughly ashamed of any kid like that.

That little boy being the dad is seriously got to be a joke? It would be like rape considering he said in an interview that he didn't realise he was having sex.

She should be made the pay for the DNA test herself or have it docked from her benefits why should tax payers pay for a little slapper like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:27 pm