Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Zydrate
Jeimuzu
Species
Sparky Ninja
Rickettz
Nightwolf
Chojin
Meira
Oxide
Fizzie
14 posters

The Angst

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

The Angst - Page 7 Empty Re: The Angst

Post by Chojin Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Hypocrits really do my head in.

I got some girl on my friend list posting all day everyday about the horrors and barbaric practices of extremist Muslims, and her "friends" are under the impression that they're all the same and there's no such thing as Muslim extremists. If this is true, then all Muslims hate everyone that isn't a Muslim. Because of all the hate speak this girl incites, this makes her no better than them, yet doesn't accept that fact. She continously posts about the attrocities they commit and encourages hatred towards them. I'm sorry, but if they're all the same, then there can be no passive invasion because they want to kill us all.

While I'm here, her "friends" are supposedly Christian, but I highly doubt it. They claim they are, but I don't see how they can be. Christianity teaches people to be accepting of others, yet somehow they seem to have it in their head that Christianity teaches them that they have the right to deny people their own faith; that their God is the one true god while all others are false. That's all well and good on it's own, but I find it disgusting that they assume that gives them the right to tell others they're wrong. By the end of the debate, I had been accused of being both a Useful Idiot that was instrumental to Islams passive invasion of the West and a Muslim.

In the end, I had to question their beliefs and insult their religion. I'm not proud of the fact that it came to that, but I didn't have much choice, I felt

EDIT: Just realised I didn't finish the post.

They didn't like the fact that their religion was questioned, yet expect everyone to be ok with them questioning the religions of others? And it all started with me saying "You know they're not all the same... right?" because I don't like stereotyping
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 am

I can't f**king believe this. Everytime I make plans for myself, mum always manages to stuff them up when she's here. I thought today would be different, but because she's not here, there's no one to look after the dog, so we're trying to find someone that can look after him for a couple of hours. I told mum to ring me back after 10 minutes, and now I can't get in touch with her. I can't leave the dog on his own, he barely likes being left with me >_<

EDIT: Problem solved
    TheSensei
    TheSensei
    Level: Chibi

Name : Joey Studley

Post by TheSensei Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 pm

I got a little depressed while talking to my girlfriend (cos of my bad past) and she blanks me for 4 hours then sends me a message saying 'my mum was right about you night' All this cos i have some confidence issues what she got depressed during her exams i helped her through it but when it comes to me and my problems she dont give a F**K honestly i do not understand women at all
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:09 am

TheSensei wrote:I got a little depressed while talking to my girlfriend (cos of my bad past) and she blanks me for 4 hours then sends me a message saying 'my mum was right about you night' All this cos i have some confidence issues what she got depressed during her exams i helped her through it but when it comes to me and my problems she dont give a F**K honestly i do not understand women at all

That's awful. I suffer from depression and I know the thing you need most is support!

She seems like a "taker" to me. Waste of time. All she'll do is take, take, take, and never give anything back.

Of course, I don't know her, so this is all just my opinion from this entry and the last time you posted about her. So I may be wrong.

But she's not sounding like a very nice person, to be honest.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Mum just said to me "you don't know how much of a blessing it is to have your own room". I had to resist the urge to say "I've told you time after time to tidy your f**king room but you don't, so you only have yourself to blame". F**k sake, I've been cut off since the weekend, so I haven't had any time to play my games online. What did she expect, for me to sit in complete silence like I've been doing since Saturday night?
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm

As happy as I am to be there for people who need to talk, I'm sick of people using me as a f*cking sounding board. Stop b*tching at me about a certain person, or group, and actually tell them as well.

Nothing is going to change if you don't let the "offenders" know your concerns. And if you're not going to take this simple action, then you've no right to complain when they continue to p*ss you off. They probably don't know anything's wrong. And they won't, until you tell them.

Yes, I vent on here, on my Live Journal, on Facebook, to friends, but I also contact the person(s) involved as well. What's the point moaning about something if you're not prepared to take action on it?

And no, sorry, I won't side with you just because I don't like someone. It doesn't matter if I like you or not; if I think you're right, I'll defend you, and if I think you're wrong, I won't.
    TheSensei
    TheSensei

Name : Joey Studley

Post by TheSensei Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

PEOPLE WONT LET ME SLEEP THEY KEEP WAKING ME F**KING UP
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

TheSensei wrote:PEOPLE WONT LET ME SLEEP THEY KEEP WAKING ME F**KING UP

Kill them. ;p
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 am

Really gets to me when one of the people you've tried to work your plans around doesn't show up, or even bother to tell you they're not. Especially when we've had to put Kaze's essay on hold for them (which has to be finished by tomorrow night). Not happy.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Arguments at this time of morning are starting to happen with disturbing regularity. I can't take this anymore >_<
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 am

Blah. Love that I get moaned at, and end-up feeling like sh*t over, a small pile of my stuff. Which I've kept in one place so that it's, well, in one place and out of the way.

But it's ok for him to toss stuff wherever he likes, and leave his shoes and slippers (which are massive monster feet, btw) in the middle of a room for people to trip over.

*sigh*

No, I'm not perfect. But neither is he. And I at least try to keep any mess that's my own in one place.

My day had already involved cleaning, but I was waiting for him to leave the flat (in actual fact, I'd already decided to use this week to get the flat straight again). Now though, it'll probably just look like I'm cleaning because he's been moaning. ¬_¬ Great.

I love Kaze, he knows I do, and so do you. But this is something that bugs me when it comes up. He's not as tidy as he likes to think he is, and I've proven this many times (like picking up after only myself for a while to see how much mess is actually mine).

Annnyways, it's not really angst. Just needed to let it out. =p I'm gonna get dressed (just had a shower) and dry my hair before blasting some music and blitzing the flat. Hehe!!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:57 am

Yeah, talking to me like sh*t because you fail to notice the things I do do, but pick up on the things I don't do, is really gonna help things... way to ruin a good night... -_-;

And just fyi, I do just as much as you do. More in some cases (and yes, I can list them if you like).
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh dear. It would be redundant of me to ask if everything's alright >_<
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Chojin wrote:Oh dear. It would be redundant of me to ask if everything's alright >_<

I'm ok. Just don't like being made to feel like sh*t.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 am

Not happy. That little "thorn" I've mentioned so many times before is making me felt like sh*t again. Not on purpose. But she's managed to remind me of all the things I was trying to forget about her. And it's sending me into a stressful and depressing spiral.

She shouldn't even be in our lives. Why did he bring her back into it? Hasn't she done enough damage? Am I really worth that little? Do I really mean nothing compared to her?

Maybe I should just disappear and be done with it.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 am

Not her again >_<

He should get rid of her for good, especially if he knows how she makes you feel.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

It really annoys me when people b*tch and moan about snow. It's snow. Lighten the f*ck up and go have some fun!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 am

I feel like I'm being ignored by everyone Sad
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Trying to get some work done on my room, but I'm finding it hard to get on without my music up at a decent volume. And I can't have it turned up because of my f**king neighbour who works nights, and her bedroom wall is my bedroom wall. They had a go at us for being loud during the day a little while ago, but never told us what times it is safe to raise the volume a little >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 pm

It's good that my mum has a social life, but the problem is my dad. He insists on coming home with mum (they've been divorced for 20 years). And when he does come back with her, I get hassled about going to bed. F**k sake, I'm 27 years old and it's not my fault that no one can get in mum's room because it's so junked up, why am I the one being essentially sent to bed? If she wants privacy then she should get her f**king room sorted out >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

...and now she's b**ching about me not going to bed last night. I'm so not happy with this morning >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 am

...and I just had a little argument about last night with her. She needs to get her f**king room sorted so I can have my evenings back. I'm so fed up of being treated like a child. F**k sake, I'm 27 years old, not 7 >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I just had to put not one, not two, not three but four bags of blue bin rubbish out because the area around ours bins was a mess. No one bothers to put the bins out because it's apparently my job. Uh... hello? I'm not the only person living here capable of sorting the f**king bins out >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm the only one doing housework. Mum's standing in the kitchen reading a newspaper and my sister is sitting at the computer watching some crap. Why am I always the one to do what is asked of me? It's no wonder this place never gets any better >_<
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 am

Love it when someone causes drama and I'm the one who gets blamed for it. ¬_¬

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 am