Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Erotic Writings [Sexual Explicit Content]

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

My Erotic Writings [Sexual Explicit Content] Empty My Erotic Writings [Sexual Explicit Content]

Post by Chojin Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 am

This was intended to be posted anonymously on another forum, but it kept getting taken down. Not sure why, when it was posted in a thread that was intended for stuff like this. I never intended it to be a story, although it has turned out that way. I won't go into detail about any part of it, but I will say that if you do read on, this is how I would get things done.

Oh yeah, please take heed of the warning. Do not continue if sexually explicit content offends you.

My Way

I come home from a hard days work at the office, tired and weary. Sitting down in my comfortable chair, I put my feet up on the nearby table. The smell of dinner being cooked, with a hint of that lovely perfume, emanates from the kitchen.

“How was work, Hun?” My beloved calls from the kitchen. I don’t reply but instead start to drift off. My love walks up to me and slides herself onto my lap. I do not open my eyes, but instead I let her heavenly aroma fill my senses. After a few moments, I ease my eyelids open and just look at her lovingly for just a few moments, thanking the stars that may be with someone as beautiful and as loving as her.

“Work was the same as always,” I said as I quickly dismissed the subject, “How long ‘till dinner is ready?” I ask her with a knowing look in my eye and a hint in my voice. She just looked back, deeply into my eyes as she moved in and kissed me fully on the lips. Her lips felt soft and moist against my own, and tasted faintly of strawberries. I put my arms around her and pull her in closer. The kiss lasted only a few moments before she broke it off and pulled back.

“Dinner will be ready when you want.” She said as she made her way into the kitchen. I sat and smiled to myself, I really was lucky to have her, and was sure she felt the same. Moments later, she came out of the kitchen and headed towards the stairs. I was too lost in thought to notice, but she was wearing just the apron. Getting to the door, she looked back at me over her shoulder. “Are you coming?” She asked with a tone that hinted seduction. My hint was not lost on her, nor hers on me. I rose out of my chair and followed.

As we ascended the stairs, I took off my jacket and slung it over the banister. I began to take my shirt off ad took my attention away from where I was going. My love decided to stop in front of me. As I took the next step, my face met with her lower back. I gently kissed her lower spine and heard her breathe of anticipation. I kissed lower, feeling the soft flesh of her backside with my lips. The anticipation was becoming too much, I just wanted her there and then on the stairs. I worked my way back up her back to the apron strings. Still kissing her back, I unfastened the bow she had tied with my teeth. “Wait…” she whispered as she started moving again. Her pace was quicker now. She removed the apron as she reached the top of the stairs and made her way into our room. She closed the door behind her, leaving me standing on the stairs. I smiled as I continued to remove my shirt while making my way up the rest of the stairs. I throw my shirt aside before walking through the closed door.

I close the door behind me and turned to look at my love. She lay there seductively on the bed, as god had intended her. Her smell was heavy in the air, the smell of perfume and now something different. She now had the smell of warming juices, the smell that meant she was hungry for me. As I made my way towards the bed, she sat up and perched herself on the edge. I sat down beside her as I leant in to kiss her. Her hand found my leg as my hand found the bed behind her. Her hand began to move up towards my belt.
    “Uh uh,” I whispered softly while still held in the kiss, “now it’s you’re turn to wait.” I finish as I started to lay her down, kissing her all the while. With my love laid down I sit back up slightly and slowly look over her prone figure, following her every contour with my eyes. Slowly and softly, I run my free hand down her side, and with the backs of my fingernails I run them back up. As I reach her bountiful breasts, I circle her nipple softly several times, closing in with each circuit. Her breathing told me all I needed to know, it had become deep and audible. That sound makes me want this to never stop, I would be only too happy to die if this was the last thing I’d ever do. I slid my free hand behind her back as I moved back in to kiss her. She moved her lips to meet mine. For the moment, the kiss was all there was, but I had other plans, and so did she. I begin to kiss along her jaw, smoothing my lips over her with each kiss. Then there was her neck, and oh what a neck. I love this neck, so perfect. I kissed the perfect neck sat before me firmer than I kissed her jaw, now it was my breathing to become heavy. With each kiss came the breath of anticipation, from her and myself. I would breathe out of my nose so I didn’t break the steady rhythm of kisses, my breath on her neck only served to heighten her arousal. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me on top of her, intent on making me spend the night on her neck. Of course, I resisted which only made her more persistent.

I managed to break free as I continued down her luscious body, kissing as I went. I had once been told not to be too keen, and this tip stayed with me through my years. With this in mind, I changed my approach. With each kiss down the supple flesh of her beautiful breast, my kiss lightened until it was but a touch. I brush my lips softly over her nipple, stopping for just a second as the touch barely registered with my love. There it was; the distinct tensing of her muscles that told me she started clawing at the bed. I want to smile, but I can’t. To smile would pull my lips tight and ruin my rhythm and pace. I continued down her body, kissing her soft belly firmly as I did with her neck. I can feel her getting deep into arousal now as her body starts to move with the waves of ecstasy that roll over her like thunder from an approaching storm. With my hands, I hold her still with a firm yet delicate touch, a touch that said “I’m in control and I say when.” Slowly I move further down and now I feel her legs brushing against my arms. She arches her back slightly as she feels the moment drawing near. The storm was getting nearer.

My kisses soften again, as I approach her most delicate area. This was possibly my favourite part of her entire body. It is a true treasure that cannot be compared to any other. In my eyes, it is the epitome of beauty. It was as smooth as the rest of her skin. Her sweet pussy really was a beautiful sight to behold. I move quickly to her inner thigh as she made a groan that was a mix of annoyance of moving on so quickly and the pleasure of being teased. I kiss my way down her thigh. Now I can feel her tremors; they reminded me of an earthquake far away. I stop just above her knee and begin to kiss my way back up. I kiss gently then firmly with each kiss. One last, gentle kiss and I stop. I trace patterns on her leg lightly with my tongue for just a few moments before carrying on kissing up her leg. I ease her legs apart as I reach the top of her leg and lightly kiss the crease in her skin where her inner thigh meets with the outer edges of her beautiful pussy.

I once again, I reverse the direction of my kiss, but I stop half way down her thigh. I can smell her juices, and they threaten to whip into a sexual frenzy. I resist, obviously, as this was for her, not for me. I move my head slowly towards the full, luscious lips of her pussy but I stop myself so close that she can feel my breath, which caused her to shiver which each exhalation. I withdraw my head slightly, taking her out of range of my breath. The shivers softened, but would not remain so for long. I slowly move my head back in, but this time, I stop with my lips brushing hers, barely touching. I could feel how moist she was becoming and I knew it wouldn’t be long now. I ease my tongue between those lips, only just mind, as I taste her sweet, sweet juices. I tease my tongue up and down, still just inside her lips. Her excitement becomes even more evident, as she now finds it hard to conceal her arousal. I ease my tongue in further, tasting more of her. She was warm inside, and getting hotter. I teased my tongue lightly around her warm, wet vagina. I began to pay more attention to her breathing, moving my tongue in time. After a few moments, I eased my finger in with my tongue and worked them alternately, heightening her pleasure. A few more moments pass as I work her inside before I withdraw my tongue. I explore her thoroughly with my tongue, searching for her swelling clitoris. It doesn’t take long for me to find it and begin flicking my tongue over her swollen clit as I slipped another finger inside her. My fingers work easier the wetter she becomes. I moisten my lips with my tongue before closing them around her clit. Now inside my mouth, her clit is at my mercy. I begin to suck on it, lightly at first, while exploring it with my tongue. Her body begins to buck and writhe as ecstasy rolls over her. Her breathing quickens and, with it, so do my fingers. Her moans become louder and quicker as the final moment draws close. My fingers start to burn as her hot juices begin to flow more freely. I continue my relentless teasing of her clit as the muscles in her vagina squeeze my fingers.

Suddenly all is quiet, not a sound manages to escape my beloved as she releases her juices. Covered in her hot juices, I carry on. I slow my fingers to work with her breathing once again. Releasing her clit from the embrace of my lips, I carry on licking it. Slowly, her breathing begins to quicken again. The moans and groans emanating from her only serve to fuel my want for her, but still I resist. “This is for her,” I remind myself as to urge to slide my throbbing cock inside of her warm, wet pussy becomes increasingly difficult to resist. I continue to work my fingers in and out of her as her breathing continues to quicken once again. The moans come harder and faster as I take her clit between my moist lips and suck on it again, licking it with my tongue. The tiniest of whispers escape my love’s lips between the involuntary groans of pleasure. The whispers grow in volume as her breathing and my fingers quicken. She lets out a wail, calling out to the big man upstairs as her abdomen begins to convulse due to the rapid tensing of her muscles. I release her clit and push my tongue deep inside her to work with my fingers once again. Now I can feel her muscles really working. The floodgates would soon open again; the moment was getting closer and closer. Her breathing came in rapid burst; hard and fast. I worked my fingers and tongue harder and faster. My tongue was beginning to cramp up, but I only had to hold on for a few more moments, after that it will be worth it. I could almost count down the seconds until she blew like Old Faithful. I mentally counted down the seconds as I continue to pump her sweet pussy at an increasing rate. With a final scream of pure ecstasy, she releases a deluge of her sweet tasting juices. Still I continue as her juices fill my mouth and cover me once again. She seems to flow for ages as she has an orgasm that would measure on the Richter scale. Her flow slows to a trickle as she starts to calm. I slow my pace right down to ease her out of it. I remove my finger as I start to lap up the juices that trickled down her. I inserted my tongue once again, making sure I had cleaned her out.

As I was finishing cleaning her out, I felt her hands on my head. One hand slipped round my face and pulled me up.
    “Now it’s your turn.” She said almost wearily. I kissed my way back up her body, paying no more attention to each area than I did on my way down. On my way back up, I paid attention to the other side of her body. I Kissed back up the other side of her neck and returned to her mouth. I kissed her passionately, yet tenderly, on the lips.
    “You just rest,” I whispered to her as I began to withdraw from her entirely, “I’ll finish making the dinner.” With that, she beamed a loving smile in my direction as I stood to walk out the bedroom door. I stood there for a few moments as I just gazed at her beautifully spent body before turning to exit the room. “I love you.” I hear her call as I close the door behind me. “And I, you.” I call back as I make my way downstairs to finish making dinner.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

My Erotic Writings [Sexual Explicit Content] Empty Re: My Erotic Writings [Sexual Explicit Content]

Post by Chojin Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:05 pm

I wrote another erotic story and I thought it would be silly to waste this thread by starting another one. Instead, I'll keep all of my erotic writngs to this one thread, that way people only have one thread to ignore instead of a few, lol.

Overtime

You're working late in the office; alone with your thoughts. You become bored and wish for some excitement as you carry on with your monotonous tasks. As if in answer to your prayers, I walk into the office. Not a word is spoken but you smile at me. Knowing that there is no one else in the building, I know what is on your mind. There is a hungry glint in your eye, just for me. I stand framed in the doorway for a few moments, just looking at your sexy body; dressed in a tight black skirt that ends just above knees and a crisp white, short-sleeved button shirt unbuttoned just enough to see the top of your black lacy bra holding your ample breasts that threaten to spill out of your shirt.

I slowly approach your desk as you look at me with those deep, dark eyes. As I get closer, you rise out of your chair to meet me. You move in to kiss me, but I stop you by placing my hands on your hips as I move you back towards your chair. Before I sit you down, I turn you towards your desk. Your desk is neat and tidy, with everything you need in easy reach. No unnecessary clutter and nothing in the space you need to work in. I push you back against the desk and you let out a small breath of excitement. I lean in to kiss you as I lift you onto the edge.

I step back to admire you once again. You lean back slightly on your arms as you push out your breasts; the buttons on your shirt are forced almost to breaking point. I step back in and begin to brush my hands up the outside of your legs. I feel you shiver slightly at my touch. My hands reach the bottom of your skirt; but I don't stop there. I push your skirt up until it won't go up any further because you're sitting on it. I lean in close and kiss you softly on the lips. I wrap one arm around and lift you and push your skirt back with the other as I lean harder on the kiss. As I put you down, I pull you closer to the edge, moving you further out of the way of the back of your skirt.

I break free of the kiss that threatens to take us both in its grip, never letting us go. My hands move up your body from your hips. As I reach your breast, I move my hands in, brushing your nipples as I go. I reach your top button and I unbutton it slowly. You lean into me as you try to kiss me again; at first I resist, freeing the first couple of buttons. I give in and take you back into the threatening kiss, the one that doesn’t want to let us go. I continue undoing your buttons, anxious to get into your shirt. Finally, I get the last button freed; your shirt falls open and your beautifully restrained breasts fall ever so slightly as the shirt releases them from its grip.

I pull away from the sweet embrace that is your kiss to admire your perfectly shaped breasts, a hungry glint in my eye. I move back in to kiss you and you moved to meet me. I turn away for a second before going in for your neck. I kiss you hungrily as you breathe for more. Your hands explore my back as you pull me tight into you. The hard you pull, the hungrier my kisses get. I reach your shoulder and my kisses softened. I reach up with one hand as I cup your beautiful breast. As I caress your breast, I start kissing down your chest and down the same boob. I ease your boob free of its lace holdings, exposing your hard nipple. I start licking your nipple, flicking it with my tongue as I run my free hand lightly down you flat and toned stomach.

My hand reaches your skirt as you reach for the hem and pull it up. My hand glides over skirt as I touch your shaven pussy, so smooth, so beautiful. You breathe in sharply as I rub your pussy and take your nipple into my mouth. I start sucking on your nipple as a play my tongue over it. I nibble it ever so slightly as I slide my fingers into your wet pussy. I suddenly release your nipple as I move back to kiss you.

As I lean in to kiss you, you push me away. Sliding yourself off your desk you push me into the chair. You squeeze your legs between my legs and the arms of the comfortable office chair as you lean in to kiss me. Your hands find my shoulders as you try to ride me through my trousers. In haste, you try to remove my shirt. Your kisses are hungry. I place my hands on your hips, feeling them roll like the rolling waves of the open ocean. Finally you undo the final button and you pull my shirt off, throwing it behind you underneath the desk. You grab my naked chest with your hands as you kiss me deep. You drag your fingers down my chest as I drag mine up and down your back.

You slide yourself of my lap as you start kissing down my chest, stopping every few inches to gently bite me. With each bite, I clench my teeth and make a sound that sounds like a small hiss; it is the sound of mounting excitement. As you reach my stomach, you undo my belt. You undo the button, but you leave it there. You place your hands on my hips as you continue kissing down to my trousers. You take the zip between your teeth and you slowly pull it down. You hand finds its way into my boxer shorts and down to my hard cock. You work to free me from my black, cotton prison. You grab me at the base of my cock, not too hard but hard enough to know that you’re in control for the moment.

I feel you tongue play lightly over the end of my cock, just teasing me. I want to push your head down, forcing you to take me deep into your mouth, but I resist. Slowly you begin to take me in as you continue licking me. You catch me by surprise when you start sucking me softly. After a few moments, you take me out again, and begin to tease me again, I love it. Still, I resist the urge to push your head down. Again, you take me into your mouth, this time you suck a little harder and lick a little faster while you take me in a little deeper. It does not last long, though, as again you pull back and tease the end of my cock once again. This time, you take me right in, licking me as you take me deep. I feel myself touch the back of your throat, but just for a second. As you start pulling me out, you start sucking harder than you had done before, sending little shivers throughout my body. With one hand, I can feel you caressing my balls as you rub my long shaft with the other. You stop as you just concentrate on sucking the end. I can feel myself coming closer to the point of climax. The waves of ecstasy come harder and faster. Before the moment of release, you stop. My breathing is heavy and fast. I want to explode all over you, but I can’t, not yet.

You turn away from me as I sit in the chair, my quivering member hungry for more. You slide your skirt down slowly, bending over as you do. The view of your behind is simply amazing. I watch as your bum comes slowly into view; and what a beautiful view it was. You drop your skirt to the floor with an “oops” and a giggle. You cock your leg up the desk in front of you as you slide your hand between your legs. I gently rub my cock as I watch you rub your wet pussy; but only for a moment. I stand up from the seat; my loose trousers found their way to the floor. As your moans of manually induced pleasure get faster, I get closer. I place my hands on your beautifully firm ass cheeks and begin to caress them. I lower myself onto one knee as I lean forward and kiss your beautiful cheeks. Still you rub yourself, slipping in your fingers every so often. I gently bite your sleek cheeks as I work my way down to your legs.

I stop and look at you pleasure yourself for me for just a few moments. I lean in and taste your warm, sweet juices. I steal a taste quickly, not wanting to spoil your rhythm. I join the rhythm, licking your warm, wet pussy when you take your fingers out, and moving when you put them in. Our rhythm holds for a while until you can take no more. You pull your fingers out and take them right out the way. I thrust my tongue all the way into you, getting the full taste of your tasty pussy. You brace yourself on the desk and I feel your muscles squeezing my tongue before I get a mouthful of your sweet, warm juices.

As I swallow my mouthful, I stand up and step closer. I stroke my cock as slowly push it into you spent pussy as you were bent over on the desk. I let out a little moan as I finally feel the moist warmth of you inside on my cock. I start of slow as I gently thrust myself into you. I slowly get faster as I ease myself deeper into you. After a short while, I’m working harder and faster. Your moans of pleasure are fuelling my want to please you. I keep my pace for a while before slowing right down again, pulling myself out of you. Taken my cock in my hand, I aim back into you as I dip the end of me just inside you. Several times I do this, before I put myself back into you and start of faster than I did last time. With each thrust, I get harder and faster.
    “Are you ready?” I force through the groans that I have been doing, myself. In a breathy voice, you tell me that you are.
    “Together then.” I forced again. The waves of ecstasy once again wash over my body, as they wash over you, as well. The pressure mounts, it becomes too much to try and hold back. I put my arm around your body and pull you back. With me still inside you, and threatening to explode, I sit down on the chair behind me. Sitting down as we did, we couldn’t hold it much longer. I begin twitching wildly inside you as I blow my warm, sticky cum inside you as you let yourself go all over my throbbing, twitching cock; creating a mix of our fluids. Exhausted we sit on the chair; exhausted but with smiles upon our faces. I put my arms around you, pulling you close as you turn to kiss me fully and deeply on the lips. Together we sit, with me still inside you, twitching away, tapping at you from the inside. Each time, the twitch calms down, slowly bringing you down with you feeling very satisfied.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 pm