Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Big Brother Nine

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Big Brother Nine Empty Big Brother Nine

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:25 am

I don't really like Big Brother, but my mum watches it (which means if I'm round her place; I'm watching it too - lol).

I think it just gets worse each time and this time is certainly no exception.

But the housemate I can't stand the most is Alex from Croydon. She is exactly how you see her. She used to go to my high school. She's just a waste of space. A really vile piece of scum and I hope the Big Brother House and it's Housemates are able to get rid of her as soon as possible.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Big Brother Nine Empty Re: Big Brother Nine

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 am

As I've said before; I don't really like Big Brother. But I had it on in the background tonight. Alex is out. She was up for the public vote, but instead she's been kicked-out the House.

From the article on the Big Brother Official Website, Alexandra Leaves Tbe House

Alex is removed from Big Brother for repeated unacceptable behaviour...

Contestant Alexandra De-Gale has been removed from the Big Brother House for repeatedly breaking the programme's rules on conduct by behaving in an unacceptable and sometimes intimidating manner towards fellow housemates.

Alex was in discussion with Darnell in the living room shortly after 10.15pm yesterday evening (17th June), with a number of other housemates in proximity.

Discussing her nomination for this week's eviction, Alex was heard to make apparently intimidatory comments about her intentions on leaving the House. Shortly afterwards, Dennis, Rebecca and Rex discussed her comments in the garden and were clear that they found her behaviour to be threatening, a view that Rex repeated subsequently during a Diary Room discussion with Big Brother.

This incident follows a series of arguments involving Alex since the ninth series of Big Brother started on 5th June. She has twice been called to the diary room and reminded of the rules governing behaviour towards other housemates.

There has been a strong negative reaction from viewers to Alex's behaviour with Channel 4 having received a significant number of comments since launch.

Her latest remarks were not screened via the 'as live' streaming on E4 but were reported up to senior production staff. In consultation with executives at Channel 4 the decision was taken to remove Alex from the house on the grounds that she had repeatedly broken the programme's rules governing housemate behaviour, despite twice being reminded of her responsibilities.

Alex was called to the Diary Room at approximately 8pm on Wednesday 18th June to be informed of the decision and was removed from the House without further contact with other contestants. The remaining housemates were informed of Big Brother's decision at approximately 9.15pm.

Alex was one of two housemates nominated for eviction this week and as a result, in line with the terms and conditions covering phone voting on Big Brother, the latest eviction vote has been suspended.

Angela Jain, Head of E4 and Big Brother at Channel 4, said: "Alex has said her comments were not intended seriously and has apologised, but those comments will be widely interpreted as having been intended to intimidate. Big Brother has very clear rules about housemates conduct and that kind of behaviour is simply not acceptable.

Other housemates have said they found her comments to be threatening and we believe that is a reasonable conclusion for them to have reached given the way Alex has behaved previously. She had already been spoken to twice about her behaviour and, like all housemates, was clearly informed before entering the house that she faced eviction if she acted in an unacceptable manner."

I'm glad she's out. She's a horrible person.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Name : Jeff

Post by Oxide Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:36 am

Glad she's gone. The nasty bi*ch.
    Species
    Species
    Level: Rookie

Post by Species Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:21 am

see this is why i don't watch TV, but from what i have heard about her being "street" makes me laugh. is coz of people like her others get tarred with the same brush.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 pm

The crap that went on in last night's show was to be expected. Big Brother deliberately chooses people they know are likely to argue and fight. If anyone ends up hurt from physical violence Big Brother should be sued.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Oxymoron wrote:The crap that went on in last night's show was to be expected. Big Brother deliberately chooses people they know are likely to argue and fight. If anyone ends up hurt from physical violence Big Brother should be sued.

Exactly!!

I was saying pretty much the same thing to my mum and step-dad lastnight (coz I was at mum's when she was watching it).

Big Brother choose people, not at random, and not because they think they're interesting, but because they know they won't get on and there'll be arguments. They do it because they think that kind of thing gets better ratings.

It's hardly "reality" tv when it's put together in such a fixed and horrible way.

And to think I almost went in for Big Brother this year! Haha!! I'd actually like to do it for a laugh, but I don't like the fact they have cameras in the toilets and bathrooms.

And I think I'd go outta my mind as you're not allowed video-games, music, movies, or even just a simple pencil and pad!!

I think that's a bit over-the-top. I know it's so you can't write messages to the outside world, or write private messages to other housemates so Big Brother can't listen-in to your conversation. But they can easily tell housemates not to do such things, as they've had to do in the past when people were covering-up and taking-off their microphones.
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Kitai wrote:

And to think I almost went in for Big Brother this year! Haha!! I'd actually like to do it for a laugh, but I don't like the fact they have cameras in the toilets and bathrooms.

as a mate can i ask that you never try and get on big brother
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 am

I can't believe the public voted Bex out of The House instead of either Darnell or Mo (who are both assholes)!!

Poor Luke. ;_;
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:59 am

I'm so sick of this now.

As some of you know, my mum watches it and I've kinda kept-up with it with her (it gives us something to talk about - we don't have very much incommon).

But since they put Nicole (Rex's girlfriend) in there, it's been nothing but her and Rex argueing. He's an asshole to her. He talks to her like crap and when she stops talking to him; he wonders why.

And that's all we see now. Domestic, after domestic, after domestic.

Rex spent weeks moaning about how he wanted to go home and see his girlfriend, and now she's there with him, he doesn't actually like it.

I know she's not exactly been very happy right now, and she does need to grow-up abit, but the girl hasn't got any of her belongings, she hasn't settled in yet, and he's treating her like crap, and accusing her of doing things he "wouldn't be happy with her for" outside the house.

I don't think she's perfect in any sence, but he's horrible and I hope she dumps him. Dump him on national television!! I would!!
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:10 am

No way in hell is she FF or bigger!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:12 am

Oxymoron wrote:No way in hell is she FF or bigger!

I know, WTH!? Mine are bigger than her's and they're not FF!!

What's the point in lying about it? Anybody watching can tell she's no where near that size.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 am

I don't like her much because she's such a sulk but he's a f*cking prat. He's always been a dick head but he was trying to make out like he was pretending to be a dick and he was really a nice guy. We can all see now that that's bull. Not that I had any doubts on the matter. He's a waste of space.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 am

Oxymoron wrote:I don't like her much because she's such a sulk but he's a f*cking prat. He's always been a dick head but he was trying to make out like he was pretending to be a dick and he was really a nice guy. We can all see now that that's bull. Not that I had any doubts on the matter. He's a waste of space.

I totally agree. I can't stand him. He should've been kicked out ages ago.

I hope him and Mo go soon. They both really annoy me. ¬_¬
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:19 am

Agreed.

Darnell is annoying the f*ck out of me as well now with his "I'm a loser", "it's my fault", etc. all the f*cking time. Stop attention seeking FFS!!!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 am

Oxymoron wrote:Agreed.

Darnell is annoying the f*ck out of me as well now with his "I'm a loser", "it's my fault", etc. all the f*cking time. Stop attention seeking FFS!!!

Yeah. I was never a Darnell fan from the begining, but he is really annoying me more and more now.

Lolz - can't believe we're having a Live Chat about flippin' Big Brother! XD
    Oxide
    Oxide

Post by Oxide Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am

I know! We're so sad.

I was surprised Dale and Stewart are up for eviction though. Out of all the morons in there those two who are two of the most normal housemates are up for eviction.

Oh god now Lisa's on. She's pisses me off as well. She's such a liar and a poser. Get her out as well!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 am

Oxymoron wrote:I know! We're so sad.

I was surprised Dale and Stewart are up for eviction though. Out of all the morons in there those two who are two of the most normal housemates are up for eviction.

Oh god now Lisa's on. She's pisses me off as well. She's such a liar and a poser. Get her out as well!

Yeah, I don't like her either. See, I know it's not just me because you and others I've spoken to feel the same. So why are the good people getting voted out and all the annoying idiots are staying in!?

Mikey peeves me as well. I'm sick of his constant moaning.

And Rachel was really selfish with that whole washing-up thing. She was warned by Big Brother and some of the Housemates even suggested to her that it'll probably be them that gets punshied for her actions. But she was too busy trying to make herself out to be morally better than everyone else. I used to like her, but that really annoyed me.

And I'm sick of people saying they don't wanna be there. If you don't wanna be there; you know where the door is.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:32 am

The crowd are all shouting to get Rex out!!

Awesome!!

If only he was up for eviction this week...
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:35 am

OMG!! I know this is a triple post, but whocares!?

Rex is such a selfish b*stard!!
    Lolz
    Lolz
    Level: Chibi

Name : Lucy

Post by Lolz Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

I agree. I hate Rex and I can't believe how much Nicole puts up with. That said, I don't really like her very much either but I'd pick her over him any day.

I can't believe that she's been evicted before him! That's just stuidness on the housemates and the publics parts.

I want Rex and Mo out!!!
    Lolz
    Lolz

Name : Lucy

Post by Lolz Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 am

Darnell is a pr*t too.

Ki if you ever go in to the BB house I will SO make the "TO WIN" banners!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content