Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Saw V

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Saw V Empty Saw V

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Yep, this year will bring with it, a new Saw movie!!

I love this films because it they have the ability to really make me cringe!! They're the best horror movies around these days.

I think Jigsaw's probably the scariest "villain" around. Both because he's extremly clever and patient, and because he's believable. He's not exactly like a typical a made-up character. He's a pretty realistic person. People like him could seriously be out there and do this kind of thing to people.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Saw V Empty Re: Saw V

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Personally, I think they are flogging a dead horse with this one.

The first one was clever, it made you think, but it was predictable nearer the end. I knew where Jigsaw was from about 20 minutes after I got into the cinema.

The second one, ok, so it wasn't too bad. I didn't like it as much as the first one. Didn't even watch it until a little while back.

I haven't even seen the third one, and I don't plan on it. The same goes with the fourth film.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 pm

Chojin wrote:Personally, I think they are flogging a dead horse with this one.

The first one was clever, it made you think, but it was predictable nearer the end. I knew where Jigsaw was from about 20 minutes after I got into the cinema.

The second one, ok, so it wasn't too bad. I didn't like it as much as the first one. Didn't even watch it until a little while back.

I haven't even seen the third one, and I don't plan on it. The same goes with the fourth film.

I've seen them all, and there's a sixth one next year too.

This fifth one is gonna be released on Halloween, and I definatly plan on going to see it in the cinema. Anyone who wants to come with; is more than welcome!!

I love 'em. I love wondering what the next punshiment device is gonna be. Mwahahaha!!

I would recommend you see the others. But it sounds like these kinda movies aren't really your thing.

Having said how much I like them, though, I do think they may be going a bit far because, well...

Spoiler:
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 pm

I think 3 films of this nature is more than enough. It's not too much, it's enough to give people what they want. To bring one film out a year like they have been doing is just rediculous.

I doubt even Jigsaw is forward thinking enought to have things carry on after... well... you know.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 pm

Chojin wrote:I doubt even Jigsaw is forward thinking enought to have things carry on after... well... you know.

Yeah, which is kinda my concern. But I still enjoy them, though the fourth wasn't really as good as the others, I have to say.

So pleased they're still releasing them on Halloween!! Cool
    Oxide
    Oxide

Name : Jeff

Post by Oxide Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 am

I intend to continue my streak of seeing all of these in the cinema.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Can't believe I haven't updated this thread it!!

I watched Saw V aggges ago now, and I loved it! Even when you take everything into account (those who've seen the previous films will know what I mean), and eventhough it's not as gory as the others, it still manages to deliver, and offers a deeper insight to past events.

I'm definatly gonna add this one to my collection when it's released in March (according to Play).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 8:54 am