Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Empty Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 pm

Next year we may be "treated" to another Terminator sequel. I am so filled with joy... not.

What's worse is that they've apparently cast Christian Bale as John Connor! Of all the "actors" to pick, they choose one guy I can't stand. I honestly can not stand his so-called "acting". He's completely emotionless. And whilst I'd love to be proved wrong with this movie; I doubt I will be.

I can't understand why they've changed all the damn cast. It's just not gonna feel right at all.

It even looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't gonna be in this one! You can't have a Terminator film without Arnie as the T-101!!

I think this sequel may just suck more than the last one.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Empty Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Arnie already had to be altered through CG for the last one. I very much don't this one will have him in it. They should just let this one go, really. Sure, the series was a refreshing idea, though I am yet to see all of it.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins Empty Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Chojin wrote:Arnie already had to be altered through CG for the last one. I very much don't this one will have him in it. They should just let this one go, really. Sure, the series was a refreshing idea, though I am yet to see all of it.

Had they done the last movie well, I wouldn't mind another (with Arnie). But the last one was just stupid and the only reason there was a female Terminator was to catch the attention of those sad little wankers (litterally). They need to realise that if a film is good, it doesn't need something "sexual" to bring in the crowd.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 pm

I know what you mean. She was nice, and all, but she was not meant to be the main focus of the film. I do not think that she was put in for this reason. I think there was a better reason for it. I think she was used to get a different response from movie goers. T-1000 was a male Police Officer, which is quite natural to see chasing people. Seeing a woman bound in red leather chasing someone is quite a different story.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Chojin wrote:Seeing a woman bound in red leather chasing someone is quite a different story.

Which is exactly my point.

¬_¬;
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:04 pm

I guess it is.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Anyways, yeah, not looking forward to this next installment, I'm afraid. I think they're just gonna end-up killing this francise.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Although I may agree with you, I would probably like to see it just for the hell of it, even if it kills the franchise.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:11 pm

Chojin wrote:Although I may agree with you, I would probably like to see it just for the hell of it, even if it kills the franchise.

Yeah, I think I'll end-up watching it. But I doubt I'll both seeing it in the cinema.
    Oxide
    Oxide

Name : Jeff

Post by Oxide Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:08 am

This is going to be sh*t. There is no ifs or buts about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 pm