Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Tattoos

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Tattoos Empty Tattoos

Post by Fizzie Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:53 am

Do you have any tattoos?

Do you want any (or anymore)?

What are your views on tattoos?

I like them, myself. Well, there are some designs I think are just stupid; like naked women, that kind of thing. And though I like the look of some people who have lots of tattoos, I don't think it's a good look for everyone. Some people just look better with one or two or something.

I don't have any myself. I hate needles. Seriously; I become dizzy and have been known to pass-out at just the site of a nurse holding a needle - even if it's not for me!!

I also only want one tattoo for myself, but I can't decide on a things I like. So maybe if I could finally decide on what I definatly want; maaayyybe I'd be brave enough to actually get one done. LMAO!!

Has anyone here had a tattoo they regret having now? I think that'd be interesting to hear.
    Flikk
    Flikk
    Level: Chibi

Tattoos Empty Re: Tattoos

Post by Flikk Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 pm

I do not have any right now as I'm unsure if they would suit me (and I'm a chicken too). My fiance has a couple of tattoos and I think they look great on him.
    ketch18
    Level: Newbie

Post by ketch18 Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 am

i never plannned of having a tattoo..i like seeing people with tattoos..and some artistic design..but i dont want to have one..maybe if im too desperate. i think about it..haha bounce
    Lexi

Name : Holly

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I've never got one myself, My brother, dad and mum all have them but I've never really seen the appeal myself..

I don't like the thought of being old with wrinkled tattoo's on me lol

My boyfriend is dead against tattoo's he doesn't like having things like that on your body.

Saying that... I've always been a big fan of Betty Boop and I always wanted one done but never been brave enough... I've had henna done a few times and always loved it but I don't think I'll be brave enough to actually sit and let someone drag a needle on my body. The thought makes me feel quite sick actually. lol
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:36 am

Been thinking more and more again about getting my tattoos. But I'm just no good with pain. >_<

I want wings on my should blades though. Like, not too big, not too small.

And I keep thinking about a paw print, a jigsaw piece, and also some stars somewhere. But not sure where.

I think I'd like something around the wrist area, maybe. And if I lose enough weight, maybe something near my right hip.
    Lolz
    Lolz

Name : Lucy

Post by Lolz Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 am

You should defo get your wings. Smile

What others were you thinking of having?

I have purple rose on my left ankle but I'd like to get some more.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Lolz wrote:You should defo get your wings. Smile

What others were you thinking of having?

I have purple rose on my left ankle but I'd like to get some more.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll definatly get them. Can't decide if I want them coloured or not though. ^^;

Hmm, well, I wanted a paw print somewhere, a jigsaw piece somewhere, a star (or a few) somewhere, a cherry blossom (or a few) somewhere. Also thinking about some anime/game ones. Not characters, but like logos or symbols or direct copies of their own tattoos. That kinda thing.

I also want something on my wrists/forearms, but I've not decided for sure yet.

I also definatly want something going from my rib area (on the right), right down past my hip. Not sure how far down to go yet or exactly which design to get yet either.

But I gotta lose some more weight before that one, that's for sure! So I got plenty of time to settle on a final design, or even make-up my own one. Hehe!!

I was thinking of maybe a vine (or a few) with like, cherry blossoms. Some attatched to the vine, and some not. Maybe that'll be good all the way down.

It'll be that, or something tribel based. Like I said, I'm not entirely sure yet, and I have alot of time to decide. ^^;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am