Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jokes

Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Jokes Empty Jokes

Post by Nightwolf Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 am

There's many great jokes out there so I thought this would be a great place to share them! Here's one to get you started:

A guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he’s allowed to say two words every seven years. After the first seven years, the elders bring him in and ask for his two words. "Cold floors," he says. They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him back in and ask for his two words. He clears his throats and says, "Bad food." They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him in for his two words. "I quit," he says. "That’s not surprising," the elders say. "You’ve done nothing but complain since you got here."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Jokes Empty Re: Jokes

Post by Chojin Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:36 pm

An American board game has caused an uproar because of it's content. The Battle For Baghdad sees you battle your way through Iraq, commanding 3,000 troops. Along the way, you pick up cards, similar to chance cards in Monopoly. "Some of your troops are found to be urinating on naked prisoners. Lose 100 troops" and "You lose 50 troops in an explosion caused by a beautiful woman" are just examples. The inventor of this game got away with making this game when he told people he was the President

It was funny when I first heard it, bit didn't seem as funny this time O_o

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 am