Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Lolz
Oxide
Fizzie
Species
Chojin
9 posters

Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings

Post by Chojin Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:11 am

O_O

*blinks*

wow...

I want the next part, now.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty Re: Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings

Post by Fizzie Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:17 am

Chojin wrote:O_O

*blinks*

wow...

I want the next part, now.

Hehehe!! It's on it's way. XD
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:29 am

*waits (im)patiently for the next part*
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Chojin wrote:*waits (im)patiently for the next part*

Uber sorry!! My net kept dying!! >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm

I know, hun, not to worry. I'll just keep myself busy in the mean time
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:47 am

^_^

Can't wait for the next chapter, hun.

¬_¬ I really must get on with mine
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:21 am

Chojin wrote:^_^

Can't wait for the next chapter, hun.

¬_¬ I really must get on with mine

Yes, you should! Do it!! Or else!! *shakes fist*
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Discussion - TMNT: New Beginnings - Page 5 Empty Discussion ~ TMNT: New Beginnings

Post by Fizzie Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:09 pm

At the request of Flikk, Oxymoron, and LolCat, I'm making a discussion thread for TMNT: New Beginnings. I'll be moving all comments from the story thread into this one as well (as there's alot and it'll just tidy the thread abit).

--- EDIT ---

There. Done.

And as all comments so far are dated before this entry, they're above this one. ^_^
    Lolz
    Lolz
    Level: Chibi

Name : Lucy

Post by Lolz Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 pm

OK peeps I have a question for you: if you could ask Ki any questions at all relating to her TMNT fanfic, what would they be?

PM me with your questions and I shall put them forward to her in the near furture.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:59 am

I just ask her myself. I have to for reasons that may, or may not, become clear in the near future, lol
    Raph95
    Level: Newbie
    Level: Newbie

Name : Lazar

Post by Raph95 Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:10 am

Damn I really should read that fanfic one day XD
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 am

You should, Raph, it's a good read.
    Flikk
    Flikk

Post by Flikk Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:33 am

Yes you should give it a read Raph95. I'm sure you will become hooked. I'm not even a big turtle fan but I'm really enjoying this story. It would be amazing to see this animated.

As for the questions, there is a special reason for this Chojin so we hope you join in as it should be fun and informative. Smile
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:35 am

Kitai knows my reasons for asking her, and it's not something that should come to light, unless you're clever, until it is finally revealed.

Still, if I think of anything that I can ask without spoiling what is to come, whatever it may be, I will post it here.
    Lolz
    Lolz

Name : Lucy

Post by Lolz Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37 pm

You are such a spoil sport Chojin. This is for a thing a few of came up with and thought it might be fun. So please PM questions to me just until we done this thing. Time is running out though so get your questions in quick!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:58 pm

I can't think of any question that I don't already know the answer to, but I will keep thinking and I will PM any that I come up with to you
    Kifu
    Kifu
    Level: Rookie
    Level: Rookie

Post by Kifu Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:45 am

I don't have time to read what everyone's said already. But when I first found this, you had only half of what you've got now. I was soo angry when I found out I couldn't ready anymore. I just wanted the week to go by so QUICKLY! As soon as I see a new chapter posted, I read it way too fast and then I'm angry at myself because I'd have to wait a week or two more for another part. When I first started reading all I could think about was how to pronounce your name and how much the characters actually sound like the characters I know. Most people don't get their personalities correctly. But all I can say is this is one of my biggest and latest obsessions and I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! I have a website of my own and I couldn't help myself but post this story on there and tell all of my friends. Don't worry. I made sure I gave you credit. Very Happy Keep up the good work Kitai!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:03 am

Kifu wrote:I don't have time to read what everyone's said already. But when I first found this, you had only half of what you've got now. I was soo angry when I found out I couldn't ready anymore. I just wanted the week to go by so QUICKLY! As soon as I see a new chapter posted, I read it way too fast and then I'm angry at myself because I'd have to wait a week or two more for another part. When I first started reading all I could think about was how to pronounce your name and how much the characters actually sound like the characters I know. Most people don't get their personalities correctly. But all I can say is this is one of my biggest and latest obsessions and I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! I have a website of my own and I couldn't help myself but post this story on there and tell all of my friends. Don't worry. I made sure I gave you credit. Very Happy Keep up the good work Kitai!

Wow! O_O

Thank you sooooo much!!

I started writing this for my own enjoyment, and started sharing it hoping others would enjoy it too, but I'm never prepared for the kind of comments I get.

It's so awesome to know others are enjoying this so much!!

And it means alot too.

You posted my story on your own website? Wow. I kinda... don't know what to say. Thanks. ^_^' I might roll on over and a lookies.

Oh yeah, and Kitai is pronounced, "keeti"/"keytie" (both of those are pronounced the same way, but I thought I'd use two examples incase one didn't make much sense to you). Hehe!!

The real word, kitai (which means hope - amoung other similar things) is pronounced a little differently, but that's how you pronounce my name version of it. ^_^

Anyway, dude, thanks muchies for those comments. You have no idea how cool it is to know others are enjoying this. I'm still loving it myself, and I have a new chapter to post today. Yayz!! =D
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 am

I can't believe it's taken me this long to sit down and read it. I loved the last part.

The only good thing about reading it this late is that there isn't long left until the next one.

^_^
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:08 am

Chojin wrote:I can't believe it's taken me this long to sit down and read it. I loved the last part.

The only good thing about reading it this late is that there isn't long left until the next one.

^_^

Glad you liked it!!

^_^
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:21 am

It's actually given me some ideas
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:13 am

Chojin wrote:It's actually given me some ideas

Awesome!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am

Let's hope I can get something posted soon.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Chojin wrote:Let's hope I can get something posted soon.

Yeah, you better!! *shakes fist*

Hehe!!

I'm slowly starting to pull ahead of the posted chapters again now. But it's so tempting to just post another one now. XP
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

If I hear anyone complain about that, I'll... er... erm... I'll have to think of something to do

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:34 pm