Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Battlespace Intergalactica

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Battlespace Intergalactica - Page 4 Empty Re: Battlespace Intergalactica

Post by Chojin Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Francis made his way through some twisted, bustling streets. He seemed to have gone some distance from his ship, but really it was the tides of the crowd that made it seemingly distant. He was actually only a short distance away, not more than a 5 minute walk. He hade his way to the edge of the street and down a dimly lit back alley. He was headed towards a closed door that was clearly visible to the busy streets. Opening it, he walked inside.

"You are late." Came a deep voice from the dark recesses in the back of a poorly lit, seldom visited building.
    "And you're early. Some things never change," Francis said as he closed the door behind him, "Something wrong with the servos?" he asked.
    "Did you come here for reason, or did you want to talk maintenance with me?" Came the voice again as a stout looking man came into the light dusting off a book before placing it in a new location.
    "Have you got what I asked for?" Francis said as he leaned close.
    "Do not have to worry about bugs, I swept this place myself just two standard hour ago." Said the stout man as he opened a draw and held up a handful of broken and deactivated serveillance equipment.
    "Good man. So, how about it?" Francis said pushing for an answer one way of the other.
    "Sure, sure. I have it," the man said as he made his way over to a wall of cubby holes, each with a different label. He reached out to a cubby hole at roughly his own head height, labelled simply as "Hope". He pulled out a large envelope and headed back towards Francis. "Where better to hide it than in plain sight, eh?" he said as he went to hand it to Francis. As Francis reached to the envelope, the man snatched it back. "I am warning you, though, just because you helped me, does not mean that you can mess me around. Next time you are late, I only give you half of what you pay for."
    "Then I'll just have to pay you double." Francis said as he took the envelope from the man. Without saying another word, Francis left and started his journey back to his ship.

Inside the ship, Shamus had been getting himself aquianted with the ships controls and layout. R9 followed him about in almost complete silence as it, too, was getting a feel for the ship. They didn't know how long they had before Francis got back, so he thought he would figure as much of the ship out as possible before that time.

Last edited by Chojin on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lucheiah
    Lucheiah
    Level: Chibi

Name : Nat

Post by Lucheiah Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Wil drummed her fingers impatiently as she waited. "What in the 'verse is taking him so damn long??" she wondered. According to her sensors - and her eyes - the vessel had not yet taken off. If it didn't lift soon she'd have to leave without it, wait in orbit and come up on him from behind.

In the end, the decision was made for her. "Dyson's Folly, we must request that you leave. We've several clients waiting to land and you're taking up space. Your exit window will be closed in 5 standard minutes. If you do not vacate within this time, Port Authority will be fining you." came the voice of the controller.
    "I copy, Control. Beginning take-off sequence. It's always such a pleasure..." she growled, shutting off her comm. She began the pre-flight, tapping her fingers on the control board as she waited. Her repulsors flared to life, followed by sublight engines, and she gently rose off the ground, cruising out of the docking bay and into the air. Once up, she moved in the direction of the outer system, then slid into an orbit around the nightside, powering down all but her sensors.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Name : John

Post by Rickettz Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

The pin-sized communicator on Calim'rath's singlet beeped three times, signaling an incoming call. He placed the few bags of foodstuffs onto the ground and tweaked the pin. "How can I help you?" He started, as his pin was almost only used for business reasons on-planet.
    "Your ship is ready, Kindurraf Breen." Came the slightly muffled voice of Gou'fen. "It is not pretty, but it will get you through an Interspace jump to whatever shipyard your going to go to."
    "Thank you, Gou'fen. I will be back soon." Calim'rath replied and tweaked the pin again, closing the link. Picking up the bags again, he set off, heading back towards Gou'fen's workshop.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 am

Jinx had run her way back to Gou'fen's shop, but not before making a couple of extra quick stops at some other small shops. It had just seemed like her mission to be sure she spent every last penny she'd been given. And it was a mission she enjoyed.

Having already loaded, or rather tossed, her new belongings in her room, she makes her way back to the ship's exit, and hears Calim'rath talking to Gou'fen.

"We flyin', or what?" She says with a hand on her hip and a cocky smile as she leans out.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:15 am

Francis made his way back to his ship. The journey back seem to be much quicker. The crowds had thinned dramatically in the short time he was inside; the mad rush moved onto another area.

As Francis approached the ship, the boarding ramp lowered. He made his way inside and headed straight for the cockpit. With the package in his hand, he sat in his flight chair. He turned it over in his hand and opened it. He reached in and pulled out a data card.

At that moment, Shamus entered. He stopped and looked at the data card in Francis' hand.
    "What's that?" He asked.
    "A data card. What's it look like?" Francis replied as he lightly tossed it to Shamus. "Use that console over there and check it out. I need to do a pre flight." Shamus walked over to the console and found the slot for the data card. He pushed it in and was immediately met with some interesting information. He smiled to himself inwardly.
    "Do you know what this is?" Shamus asked Francis.
    "What I paid good money for, I hope." Francis replied, still doing checks on the systems.
    "These are details on The Psylocke." Shamus started, "and here's a list a of it's previous owners, right back to when it was found. Do you know what this means?" Shamus asked.
    "It means we'll be able to find it." Francis said, stopping his pre-flight, "How did your task go, you seemed to be done rather quick."
    "He's not here. It seems he left a while ago to search for The Psylocke, as well." Shamus replied.
    "Well, it looks like I'm stuck with you, then. Load the last 5 locations into the navicomputer, that'll give us somewhere to start." Francis said as he turned back to his job.
    Lucheiah
    Lucheiah

Post by Lucheiah Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:34 am

Wil's sensor array bleeped, and she grinned. "Marvellous..." she whispered. She waited until the ship was a bit further past, then powered on, shooting forward rapidly. Their sensors would pick up her signal coming from the vicinity around the planet, but if they were any kind of normal, and not paranoid, they'd assume she was up from the surface, and that her signal had been dampened by the planet's magnetic field. That had been known to happen, especially with smaller vessels. Handy for a smuggler...

She kept an eye on her sensor board as she sped by, doing her best to look like an amateur pilot, a kid with next to no flight hours, slewing her ship around to appear as though she was hastily effecting course corrections. All the while, she watched. The so-called "Destiny's Way" was maneuvering into a hyperspace lane. She called up any likely destinations on that trajectory, frowning as she noted that the list was lengthy. "Damn, damn, damn..." she muttered.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:34 am

Francis finished his preflight and got his clearance from Paxor control. Without a seconds hesitation, he lifted off and steadily made his way towards orbit.

After a few minutes of silence, as he was concentrating on flying while Shamus loaded destinations into the navi computer, Francis made a low orbit. He waited for a few moments as he made the calculations for a jump.
    "You know where we're headed next?" Shamus asked from the navi computer. It was met by a affirming grunt from Francis.

Francis finally had the calculations done before he made his jump. The stars seemed to grow in length, until the black, emptiness of space was nothing but a brilliant white.
    Lucheiah
    Lucheiah

Post by Lucheiah Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 am

Wil decided, after a few moments' consideration, to head to a planet midway along the interspace path the ship had taken. Levo looked good. They had few landing restrictions and fairly loose security, which would matter for this next gambit. The ship flickered with pseudomotion and then disappeared into the white haze of interspace.

While she travelled, Wil tinkered with her transponder overlay. What she was about to try was extremely risky, but it was a lengthy trip, and she had time to get it right.

18 hours later, Levo ground control noted the arrival of CWC police cruiser Snare, captained by one Abel Quiller.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:13 am

"We? So you have decided, at least for now. Then yes, Jinx, we are ready to leave." Calim'rath replies, raising a fist full of supplies as a goodbye to Gou'fen. "I will see what I can do about getting you some more space trash." The Airlock hissed shut and firmly sealed behind him and he moved off tot he galley to deposit his purchases. "So, Jinx, was there anything impaticular you enjoyed about coming to Fratha, or was it just another leisurely day for you?" He asked, walking up the gang-way towards the cockpit/bridge.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 am

Jinx follows Calim'rath onto the bridge, wearing her new star on her choker, and trying to think of everything she'd done on Fratha, but the only thing that really clung to her mind was visiting her parents' memorial.

Calim'rath raises a brow, noting her pause. As she notices, Jinx comes out of her daze.

"Heh, just another dustball to me." She lies, resting her hands behind her head.

"Hm. That so?" Calim'rath asks, not really expecting an answer - not an honest one anyways.

Though he may have only known the kitten a short while, he was already beginning to read her.

"Where're we going?" Jinx asks, looking out the large windows.

"Paxtor." Calim'rath responds as he prepares for lift-off.

"What's at Paxtor?" She asks as she makes her way over and leans in to see the computer screen.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:45 am

The data on the screen showed the face of a small female halfling, thus named Wilhelmina Quietpeddle, known alias', Wil. Vague mentions at height, wieght and colorations of her characteristics were shown as well. A page down, was the name of her ship (or current one), Zephyr. No data was shown under the ship specifications, meaning that she was a very secretive woman concerning her ship. Calim'rath sat back in his chair and sighed heavily. "I have known about this woman for a long time, Jinx. She would usually tend to keep her nose clean and as far away as possible from anything that might put her on the bounty logs. It seems odd that she would disregard her own instincts and get herself into a situation that calls for a mark on her. Her last known location was Paxtor Prime, Cybron territory. I thought it might be a good easy job to get back the money spent on Fratha... since I am going to assume you spent all that I had given you..." He stated, not bothering to comment on the sheepish look on her face. "But I guess we are done here, your ship is on board, stored in the racking outside and we need to get to a shipyard to get a proper holding in place, but it will have to wait until we can get this contract. Not many hunters will take it, but those that will are more likely to shoot anything resembling her ship than try to a capture." The atmospheric thruster powered up and rose the Gilded Samrang into the sky and to a safe altitude to set the main thrusters to take them out and to an appropriate interspace co-ordinate for Paxtor.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:12 am

Jinx, being the curious kitten that she is, starts to wonder about this halfling. She wonders what kind of person she is, and how Calim'rath came to know her. He did seem to know her quite well. She thinks about asking, but her thoughts swiftly switch as she becomes distracted with the idea of going to Paxtor - somewhere she's not set foot on yet. She starts to wonder what kind of place it is.

Suddenly, as her thoughts switch once again, she dashes off to her room, and starts shuffling through the bags she bought back from Fartha, trying to find a certain item. And after having found it, she runs back to the bridge - back to Calim'rath.

"Here!" She says, holding up a long jacket.

Calim'rath stares at her blankly for a moment, and she urges him to take it.

"What's this?" He asks, giving her a look of suspision.

"A jacket." She answers. "Don't worry, it's not like it's gonna kill you or anything."

Calim'rath raises a brow, and Jinx notes that her words only made things even more suspect. She then drops it on his lap, rolls her eyes, and folds her arms.

"Just try it on." She groans.

"Why?" Calim'rath asks, still not sure what to make of this jesture - not from her anyway.

"Because it's too big for me, and it doesn't match the rest of my threads, and I already have a jacket." She answers, giving him the well-rehearsed excuse she'd been thinking-up ever since she got the jacket.

Calim'rath couldn't make sense of what was going in. Just when he thought he was beginning to read her, she goes and throws him off with something weird. If she already had a jacket, and she knew this one didn't match her other clothes, and it was way too big for her not to have noticed when she picked it up... Calim'rath looks at the jacket, and then at Jinx.

"Whatever." She sighs. "Do what you want with it. Wear it when it's cold. Trash it. Whatever." She shrugs. "It was bought with your money anyway." She comments in a sort of bored tone as she leaves the bridge.

Last edited by Kitai on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Francis looked over his controls, completely oblivious to everything around him. He checked the read outs, which all were all within normal ranges. He then set about the transponder when he was interrupted.
    "Francis, is there anything I can be doing, because I don't like to be so inactive." Shamus asked.
    "Well, now that you mention it, the interspace drive has been rattling while it's warming up, perhaps you can take a look at it. I would do it myself, but it just keeps slipping my mind." Francis said absent mindedly as he searched through his bank of transponder signals.
    "Thanks, I'll see to it right away." Shamus said as he wandered out of the cockpit and towards to interspace drive.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:25 am

Jinx strolls back to her room, not really thinking of much else other than what to do next. She doesn't know how long the journey to Paxtor Prime will be, and sitting around would just be too boring.

She enters her room and collapses on the bed, her hands resting behind her head. Sleeping through the journey wouldn't be an option either. Of all the things she'd got from Fratha, she'd forgotten to pick up some Kinetosis Tablets, and she'd always gotten sick if she'd fallen asleep on a moving vessel.

Jinx sits herself up, slides off her bed, and starts digging through the bags of items she'd got from Fratha. She pulls out a small sterio and places it on the bedside unit, along with a selection of music disks. It may not be the most impressive music system, but it'll do until she can afford something much bigger.

"Paxtor Prime is bound to be packed with high-tech awesomeness." She thinks to herself, grinning, hoping to get herself a new music system and a laptop sometime soon.

A new games console wouldn't hurt either. Seeing as she'd lost her last one at some point during her travels. And she'd just picked-up some games for it on Fratha too.

She sighs, and tips out the contents of her backpack, chooses a raspberry lollipop, unwraps it and pops it into her mouth, before inserting a rock music disk into her sterio, and turning up the volume.

Time for some fun!!
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:39 am

The stars seemed to wink back into existence as they shortened from the lines they once were. Not too far from The Clarrion's Call lay the planet of Levo. Levo was a fairly relaxed place, as far as security and restrictions goes, not some place you'd like to find yourself without a good blaster by your side, or a hold full of high yield explosives.

Francis sat and looked at the planet ahead of him, he breathed a forced sigh as if to say "well, this isn't what I had planned when I got up this morning". He brought his ship to a stand still.
    "Shamus, stop messing about with the interspace drive for a moment and get up here." Francis said over the ship-board intercom. He didn't have to wait long before Shamus arrived.
    "You called?" Shamus said rather cheerfully, wiping his hands on a rag as he entered the cockpit.
    "We're here." Francis said. There was silence for a few moments.
    "Where?" Shamus asked breaking the expectant silence.
    "Levo. I want you to stay with ship, this isn't a friendly place. I very much doubt your man is going to be here." Francis warned.
    "If I know my man, you're right." Shamus replied.
    "Under no circumstances are you to leave this ship, and don't let anyone on here without me, you understand?" Francis continued his warning.
    "Abso-positively" Shamus said with a mock salute. "Anything else?" Shamus asked as Francis waved him off. Shamus turned and headed back to his previous job of tending to the interspace drive.

With the warnings out of the way, Francis powered up the thrusters and began his approach on Levo. One way or another, this was probably going to be a short trip.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:11 am

Calim'rath watches as Jinx leaves, absolutely speechless. He stands up, holding the jacket infront of him and begins to slip it on. Fitting nicely, not too tight, not too baggy. He took it off and put it on the command chair, reminding himself to put it through fumigation. Calim'rath turned back to the data-screen, taking another look at the bounty on Whilemina's capture. "You can't seem to stay out of mischief for too long, it seems."

With the course to Paxtor set in the nav-computer, Calim'rath left the bridge as The Gilded Samrang jumped into Interspace. Walking down the halls, he heard music coming from one of the rooms and stopped outside for a few moments. 'Seems she has found something to calm her nerves, Good girl. You need it if you are to survive as a hunter.'
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 am

After a short while of jumping around on her bed, rocking out to her music, Jinx jumps down from her bed, and goes towards the window, looking out at the stars.

She starts to wonder again about how long the journey will take, and what she can do for fun, and to keep herself awake, during the trip.

Then she starts thinking about her new ship, and how much fun it'll be to fly it, to fight in it, to race in it.

And then her mind wanders elsewhere again, this time wondering what Calim'rath is upto and what he does to keep from being bored during trips like this. He can't train all the time, right?

She wonders what he made of the jacket. And then wonders if he has any cool methods for staying awake, incase she finds herself getting tired later on.

She also considers asking him if he has any Kinetosis Tablets... but that would be embarrasing, so it's probably better not to bother.

Jinx shakes her head suddenly; wishing it would take a break from buzzing around so fast sometimes.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:41 am

Levo wasn't inherently a bad place, but it was often a favourite visiting spot for the likes of bounty hunters, smugglers and the like. With the wrong mix, it could often result in an extremely unpleasent atmosphere, usually followed shortly by a firefight. Francis was always on his toes on Levo, after the last time he was planet, he thought it was wise.

Francis watched as the planet loomed closer. He breathed a heavy sigh.
    "What's with the sigh?" Shamus said as he ghosted his way into the cockpit, startling Francis slightly.
    "I just don't like this place." Francis said without turning round. "While you're here, load the information on Levo from the Psylocke files into a datapad, I want to be able to find my man as quickly as I can."
    "Your man?" Shamus asked.
    "Yeah, it's just something I say. What I really mean by "my man" is whoever, or whatever, I'm here to find." Francis tried to explain as he coasted towards the planet.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Wandering back down the corridors, Calim'rath stops again before Jinx's, apparently taken, room, the heavy music seeping through the small cracks of the door. 'Now might be a time to get her interested in proper hunter training...' Typing in the override codes, the door hisses open, a sudden leap in music volume assaulting Calim'rath. Sighing inwardly and moving inward, he notices Jinx looking out one of the windows, the light of stars blurring past. Standing further than her reach away, he finds a random object from the floor and tosses it at her, attempting to grab her attention. Sadly, it did exactly that, and cracked against her head. 'Great, I can aim as though I'm a hundred feet away, but I can't purposefully miss...'
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 am

"RENTE SAF!?" Jinx spits as she swiftly spins around, instinctivly grabbing the item off the floor again and flinging it back in the direction it came in.

She hadn't even acknowledged Calim'rath's presences until after she'd sent the item flying in his direction, nor had she relised she used her Felpurr tongue. Her native language wasn't one that she used very often. On this occation, it quite litterally meant "WHAT THE F*CK!?".

Though Jinx's reflexes had been fast in returning the item in Calim'rath's direction, he easily dodges, letting it whizz past him, right through the door way and into the hall, smacking against a wall soon after.

"Don't dodge it!!" Jinx yells, pointing at Calim'rath.

"What exactly did you expect me to do?" He replies, having to raise his voice over the music, and looking at her with some confusion, but also some annoyance.

"What the hell are you doing throwing stuff at me anyways!?" She continues to yell, though quieter than before.

"I was trying to get your attention. It wasn't meant to actually hit you." Calim'rath answers, stepping over to the sterio and turning it off so he can talk to her without raising his voice so much.

"Ah! Don't turn off my music!" She yells, running over to him. "What're you doing in my room anyway!? Get out!!" She insists, planting both paws on him and leaning into him, pushing him, but not really getting anywhere.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:48 am

"At least your aim is almost perfect, but you still have to learn to predict movement." He stated, merely watching as Jinx pushed futilely against him. "Do you have a favorite song that you know every single note to? I have a training session you might like to try."
    "What? I can train while I listen to music?" Jinx asks suspiciously, not too sure what to make of the suggestion.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 am

"You could say that." Calim'rath replies.

"Are you gonna teach me something cool?" Jinx asks, stepping back and raising her fists as if she's about to punch him. "Like some kickass new moves? Or some new weapons to play with?"

"Not exactly." He answers. "It's a special kind of training."

"Special training?" Jinx looks up at him with her eyes lit-up and her ears pricked-up too.

"Sound pinpointing." Calim'rath answers.

"Eh?"

"I'll put some music on, and you have attempt to pinpoint the other noises around you." He explains, already losing Jinx's interest.

"That's boring!" She groans. "That's just like what anyone does when they're listening to music or watching a movie. You naturally notice other stuff."

"Really?" He says, raising a brow. "You didn't notice me entering the room. What would've happened if I'd at attacked you?"

"You did attack me." Jinx pouts, referring to the object he'd thrown.

Calim'rath sighs heavily, not even bothering to correct her as he knows she probably won't listen anyway.

"The point is, being able to recognise where and what sounds are as quickly and acuratly as possible is important in our line of work. We'll start-off with some easy sounds, and gradually move onto things that are harder to notice." He explains, but Jinx is already looking bored, so he decides to switch to a different tactic. "Of course, if you're not up to it, then I understand." He notices her ears immediantly twitch, and her facial expression changes just as quickly. "It can be a very difficult and frustrating training exercise and only the best of the best really take it all the way to the end. So I understand if it's just too hard for you." He says, leaving the room.

"Too hard for me!?" Jinx follows him, unable to resist the challange. "Idiot. Nothing's too hard for me! I'm the number one super awesome kitten in alllll the galaxies."

"That so?"

"Yep. You obviously have no idea who you're dealing with."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 pm

The Clarrion's Call seemed to float down onto a vacant landing pad. Francis shut off the power and left her ready for a warm start. He got up out of his flight chair and left the cockpit. He made his way to his quarters and went for a box under his bed. He pulled the box out and opened it. Inside was his blasters, some stim packs and some explosives. He pulled out the two small blasters and put them in the holsters. He reached for the stim packs and put them in a little pouch of his belt. He would need these if things got a little rough. He didn't bother with the explosives, he wasn't in the mood to blow things up.

After arming himself, he returned to the cockpit. He grabbed his dark flight jacket, with a dark red hue, and put it on, leaving it open.
    "This will be quick, stay here and stay out of trouble." Francis said as he walked past Shamus, taking the datapad that was offered to him. With that, he left the ship in Shamis' hands and headed out away from the landing pad.

Shamus watched as Francis left. After a few moments, he went back to reading the files on The Psylocke. Most of the files looked very familiar, so he decided to look through them in greater detail later. R9 'Arnie' rolled up to him.
    "Arnie, plug yourself into the computer. I have some work I need to do and I want access." Shamus said. R9 beeped affirmitively as 'he' plugged himself into a dataport. Shamus turned to leave as he reached up and touched his neck, just behind his right ear. He felt a sudden rush, and smiled.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:06 am

The room they entered was one of the spare store-rooms upon the Gilded Samrang but akin to the high gravity room, this one was fitted with another gravity control device, this one set to low gravity. The walls and floor were fitted with low density foam to cushion against blows with it in the near weightlessness. The gravity was not altered yet when they entered, Calim'rath wanted to surprise Jinx with it.
    "Well number one super awesome kitten in all the galaxies, perhaps you can learn some modesty as you progress through this skill, Light." And with the final spoken word prompt, the gravity lessened dramatically and with Calim'rath already having his claws into the foam, he stayed put, Jinx on the other hand.... well...
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:38 am

"Eh? EH!?" Jinx is surprised as she suddenly finds herself leaving the ground as she begins to float.

"Now--" Calim'rath prepares to explain things to her, but is cut-off.

"Coooool!!" She smiles, getting over her initial surprise and finding things amusing.

"You'll be suspended like this during the training." Calim'rath tries again to explain the details, but it becomes obvious that Jinx isn't paying any attention as she flails about in mid-air.

She tries harder and harder to get herself to move, but just can't seem to get anywhere. She tries to reach the wall with her foot to give herself a push-off, but no matter how hard she tries, she just can't reach. She tries again with both feet, but still doesn't get anywhere.

Calim'rath waits, arms folded, already sure there's no point in trying to talk to her at the moment, and hoping she'll get bored if he just leaves her alone.

But she doesn't give-up that easy, and tries to reach the floor with her hands, trying again to touch something that she can use to get her body moving. But, again, she gets nowhere. Though, the message clearly hasn't gotten through to her yet as she continues stretching down the floor, claws extended in hopes of somehow just managing to catch it.

Calim'rath still waits, getting bored of this "game" himself. And just when it looks as though she's about to give-up... she tries again. Calim'rath isn't impressed with this amount of time wasting, and with a single command, he turns the gravity back on, and Jinx finds herself crashing to the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:26 pm