Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lego Rock Band

Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Lego Rock Band Empty Lego Rock Band

Post by Nightwolf Sat May 02, 2009 3:16 am

For those who play the Lego games like Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman will know they are kid friendly games but fun to play. Take it from someone who knows!

And for those who know the Rock Band series of games, will know they are so much fun to play as well. From drumming, guitar and singing, there's something for everyone. And of course great music.

But now they've decided to combine the two together. A more kid friendly version of Rock Band if you will.

It'll be out sometime this year according to reports. What are your views on this? I think this could be fun. Bizzare but fun!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Lego Rock Band Empty Re: Lego Rock Band

Post by Fizzie Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 am

I think this'll be great fun, but Rock Band is already "kid friendly"... I mean, c'mon, they cut out certain words in certain songs for the sake of the kiddies.

But the Lego games are a great laugh, so for entertainment sake more than kiddie sake, I think this'll be great!!
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Post by Nightwolf Sun May 03, 2009 5:52 am

Kitai wrote:I think this'll be great fun, but Rock Band is already "kid friendly"... I mean, c'mon, they cut out certain words in certain songs for the sake of the kiddies.

But the Lego games are a great laugh, so for entertainment sake more than kiddie sake, I think this'll be great!!

Indeed they do cut out certain words. Good point.

Early reports say that Song 2 by Blur and The Final Countdown by Europe will be included on the game. Two good songs there I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:49 pm