Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Troubles

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Troubles Empty Troubles

Post by Fizzie Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 am

Just a topic for everyone to talk about stuff that's bothering them (in a much more calm way than in The Angst topic - XD).
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Troubles Empty Re: Troubles

Post by Fizzie Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:59 am

Bleh. Didn't get to Wednesday Anime lastnight. I just felt crap. I hadn't felt great all day, but I just seemed to feel worse as the day went on, and everything was upsetting me. I feel pretty down about myself and ended-up in tears again in the evening, and this morning.

Kaze was too nice to me. He stayed home with me instead of going to the anime club. And he did a really good job at making me feel better lastnight. <3

But this morning... I just felt awful again. It's a mix of things. Including how useless I feel. And my confusion at why Kaze wants to be with me of all people. And something I don't really wanna talk about...

I don't know what's wrong with me... I've got alot to be happy about, and I am happy about it all... so why am I still falling into an emotional mess...
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I wish people would stop trying to telling me how to or not to feel... especially when they're blind to a huge chunk of what's hurting me...
    kitti
    Level: Newbie

Post by kitti Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 am

ok so i know i was kinda drunk...but seriously wish someone would tell me exactly what i'd done under influence, especially when they keep referencing to it...
    kitti

Post by kitti Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 am

well they finally told me what i'd done...as well as video'd it. i *think* i got rid of the copies, but kinda worried in case i didnt...
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:47 am

kitti wrote:well they finally told me what i'd done...as well as video'd it. i *think* i got rid of the copies, but kinda worried in case i didnt...

This sounds pretty intense. o_o;
    kitti

Post by kitti Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

its not like a disaster or anything, i just started hitting on this girl, we made out, a little more than made out, some guy taped it. so, not a disaster but not something i want copies of floating around
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Why do people feel the need to even record that? It's like they've never seen two girls making out. It's actually a regular occurance, for me, due to the about of bi and lesbian friends I have.
    kitti

Post by kitti Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 am

Chojin wrote:Why do people feel the need to even record that? It's like they've never seen two girls making out. It's actually a regular occurance, for me, due to the about of bi and lesbian friends I have.
    i dunno, some guys get off on it i guess. thinking about going to gay clubs with mates, but getting bored of the drink scene anyway so probs wont bother
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am

I've heard that gay clubs are extremely relaxed, as opposed to the mainstream ones. Not had the chance to find out myself, though.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 pm

About six months ago I was told I was not entitled to ESA (Employment and Support Allowance), which is one step down from Incapacity Benefit. I appealed that decision because I couldn't see how I was fit for work, nor could anyone else. Today, I get a letter from the Tribunal Service saying that my appeal was disallowed because I didn't attend the hearing which was, apparently, yesterday. So, now, I'm going to have to force myself to look for work and spend the next six weeks jumping through hoops to try and get my JSA claim sorted out because they're (the Joke Centre) such unorganised, useless wastes of time, space and money.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Chojin wrote:About six months ago I was told I was not entitled to ESA (Employment and Support Allowance), which is one step down from Incapacity Benefit. I appealed that decision because I couldn't see how I was fit for work, nor could anyone else. Today, I get a letter from the Tribunal Service saying that my appeal was disallowed because I didn't attend the hearing which was, apparently, yesterday. So, now, I'm going to have to force myself to look for work and spend the next six weeks jumping through hoops to try and get my JSA claim sorted out because they're (the Joke Centre) such unorganised, useless wastes of time, space and money.

So you didn't know about the hearing then? That's just like them. ¬_¬ But I'd fight it. See your doctor and ask if there's anything he can do (like contact them about your condition or something). And definatly ask them why you were never told about the date/time of the hearing.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 pm

The problem is, with my head the way it's been, I could well have recieved a letter about it. I'm, basically, screwed as far as money is concerned, especially since my bills are due and I needed to pay someone some money that I owe them today. My money was meant to be in there, but it hasn't been. I tell you, being on ESA has been just as stressful as being on JSA.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 am

Something's been "troubling" me for months... but it may finally be over. I hope it is. But I can't relax just yet... not with what they threatened before... and not when I know just how nasty and manipulative they can really be... and not when I know how badly they want me out of the picture...
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 am

Kukikoi wrote:Something's been "troubling" me for months... but it may finally be over. I hope it is. But I can't relax just yet... not with what they threatened before... and not when I know just how nasty and manipulative they can really be... and not when I know how badly they want me out of the picture...

Sounds like some sort of problem with an ex
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 am

Chojin wrote:Sounds like some sort of problem with an ex

Nuh, it's not that. Don't worry. XD
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 am

Didn't say who's ex, lol. Could've even meant that it sounded like my ex, lol.

You know where I am if you wanna chat.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:10 am

Chojin wrote:Didn't say who's ex, lol. Could've even meant that it sounded like my ex, lol.

You know where I am if you wanna chat.

Thanks, dude. Smile
    kitti

Post by kitti Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:04 am

Kukikoi wrote:Something's been "troubling" me for months... but it may finally be over. I hope it is. But I can't relax just yet... not with what they threatened before... and not when I know just how nasty and manipulative they can really be... and not when I know how badly they want me out of the picture...
    0.0 that sounds serious, manipulative how? if you dont mind my asking :$
    Species
    Species
    Level: Rookie
    Level: Rookie

Post by Species Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 am

well you know my views..... and stop being a stranger
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 am

I remember when being grounded meant no going out and no friends round. My sister is meant to be grounded, yet she's been out playing and now has some of her so called friends round. So called because they've treated her like crap and I don't like them. They've taken over the TV, so I had to switch my film off; and mum wonders why I'm not happy, right now >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 am

I feel like my life's on hold Sad
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm really worried right now. I just got a text from Kaze saying he might be made redundant soon. It's apparently a company-wide thing, but I won't know more 'til he picks me up from work tonight (it'd probably too long and/or hard to explain over text). =(
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 am

And in relation to what I posted a while ago in The Lows thread... she can't even give us the weekend alone. She's in our lives when she really shouldn't be. Is it really too much to ask that she just leave us alone during the weekend!?

I was in such an awesome mood a little while ago. Having a really lovely evening/night. And she's just ruined it...
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:47 am

F@cking brilliant. The bank have charged me £80 for going over my overdraft. Which I haven't done. I've now got £6. £6 to fund the party with this weekend, and pay my bills with. We should be getting some money through from the council and job centre. But we all know how reliable they are, right? ¬_¬

So I've had to ask one of my friends (who's buying my Xbox) if they'd mind doing it through bank transfer online instead of Paypal, because I just can't afford to wait that long for it to go in to Paypal, and out again to my bank. I hate having to ask her and put her through bother for this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:22 am