Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dynasty Warriors 7

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empty Dynasty Warriors 7

Post by Fizzie Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

Ok, so I seen a few videos (including a review), read a few bits of information, and I think I wanna buy this game. I really enjoyed the older releases, but Dynasty Warriors 6 disappointed the hell outta me. Now, like I said, I've done abit of research, but that can only go so far. I wanna hear what you guys have to say.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors 7

Post by Chojin Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 am

I didn't even know about this until I started writing out the releases this month. I'm yet to do any reasearch, myself; but if you're thinking about buying it, already, then the series could well now have it's saving grace. I'll have to check this out
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 am

Chojin wrote:I didn't even know about this until I started writing out the releases this month. I'm yet to do any reasearch, myself; but if you're thinking about buying it, already, then the series could well now have it's saving grace. I'll have to check this out

I hope so. I was so disappointed in 6 that I kinda lost interest in following the series. But I was looking at DW6 in GAME yesterday and thought "what number are they on now-a-days?". Turns out; 7. XD

If I get to borrow it from work, I'll let you know how it is. =3
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:53 am

Please do. I hope they bring back survival mode, and restore the number of enemies to it's former amount. In DW3, the number of enemies was so great that the minimap was completely red. In DW4, the number of enemies dramatically dropped, making the game a whole lot easier. Even fighting against Lu Bu in DW4 was easy compared to fighting him in DW3 beause of the lack of enemies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:22 pm