Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW: BAMF Categories

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

NEW: BAMF Categories Empty NEW: BAMF Categories

Post by Fizzie Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 am

I am very pleased to announce that Otaku Beats will now be the official forum for BAMF - Bristol Anime + Manga Friends!!

That means we have a new category just for this group, so that the boards don't get confusing or cluttered. Of course, non-BAMF members are welcome to post in BAMF related topics (especially the Recommendations sections), and BAMF members are welcome to post in non-BAMF related topics too.

So, as clear as it probably is already, I'll give short explanations for the new sections within the BAMF category:

Events
    This is where future BAMF events will be posted (along with a link to their usual event on Facebook). This is mainly just to alert members to new events, but we welcome feedback within these topics after the events too. =)

Discussion
    I'm not sure how much this will get used, so it may disappear. But I thought it was better to have it than not.

As a reminder though: Anything non-BAMF related must go in the discussion section of the Open category.

Recommendations
    My favourite of the new pieces! This is where we'd like you to post recommendations for anime to watch! Feel free to post information, pictures, videos, etc (without spoilers, of course). As well ideas for what special events you'd like to see in the future.

There are anime topics posted in the Television section of the Entertainment category, so feel free to use those for general discussion of whichever series. But recommendations should go in the BAMF part.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:37 pm