Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton Empty Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton

Post by Fizzie Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:16 am

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton 001

Ooo yeah, that time of year is coming around again!!

And I'm arranging a shopping trip for anyone who can make it. It'll be in my lovely home of Eastbourne, and we can also take a train or bus into Brighton too.

It'll be a weekend thing, so we can do one town one day, and the other town the next day.

The mostly likely weekend for this event is the first weekend in December. I think it's best coz most get paid at the end of the month, so it'll be not long after they get paid in November.

Also, people will probably have some of their shopping done by then anyways, so there won't be too many bags or boxes for them to have to carry home with them.

So yeah, there ya go. Yeah, you could reply, ask questions, etc on MSN with me, but I'd rather you all use this thread because then everyone can view who's coming, who's not, and read answers 'n' all that.

It also saves me having to repeat myself to each of you over MSN. Keeping the information in one place'll make things sooo much easier.

Feel free to share shopping lists 'n' stuff too. Hehe!!
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Name : Nick

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton

Post by Nightwolf Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Count me in! But you already knew that! LOL!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton Empty Re: Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton

Post by Fizzie Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:02 pm

As always, everyone's welcome to come down on the Friday.

I'm suggesting Christmas Hats, people!! I'll be wearing mine around town and I expect you all to do the same! =p Poundland sell them (I got mine from there and it's just a nice plain one - which I likies - hehe).

Rock Band fun will be avalible!! And, if we're really lucky, Guitar Hero: World Tour will be too!! And everyone's welcome to play some versus games of my Bust-A-Move games too (coz it's more fun playing with someone than playing with the computer).

Christmas music will be played!! But don't worry, I'll play everyday stuffs too. Hehe!!

There'll probably be a trip to TJ's Nightclub on Saturday night too (as long as everyone's up for it). And yes, Christmas Hats are likely to still be worn. =3

Also, what other games, and what movies are you all interested in playing/seeing?

Though, I say everyone... the only person to reply so far is NMD. XD
    Species
    Species
    Level: Rookie

Post by Species Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 am

movies hmm i wonder what ones?? lol
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:24 am

Kitai wrote:
    Also, what other games, and what movies are you all interested in playing/seeing?

Well being a movie buff, if anyone hasn't seen a film they want to see, let me know. Chances are I may have it. I'll bring it with me. LOL!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:26 am

You guys aren't really helping. I asked a question and neither of you gave me any answers. o_O

Species wrote:movies hmm i wonder what ones?? lol

Shhh...

>_>

<_<
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 am

Kitai wrote:You guys aren't really helping. I asked a question and neither of you gave me any answers. o_O

Species wrote:movies hmm i wonder what ones?? lol

Shhh...

>_>

<_<

look we all know that we will be seeing a movie with 4 green dudes in it Laughing
    which is cool for me,
    here is an idea if you want one, get everyone to bring one film and we watch each others.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 am

Species wrote:look we all know that we will be seeing a movie with 4 green dudes in it Laughing
    which is cool for me

=3

Species wrote:here is an idea if you want one, get everyone to bring one film and we watch each others.

That's kinda why I asked what people wanna watch/play. Coz then, anything I don't already have, we can see if anyone who's coming has, and then they can bring it. XD
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 am

also i want 2 see your Christmas Hat so take a photo and post it Very Happy
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Species wrote:also i want 2 see your Christmas Hat so take a photo and post it Very Happy

Not 'til Decemeber, dude. =p

Also, I'm waiting for a new card reader to arrive coz my one is brokededed.
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Kitai wrote:
    Species wrote:also i want 2 see your Christmas Hat so take a photo and post it Very Happy

Not 'til Decemeber, dude. =p

Also, I'm waiting for a new card reader to arrive coz my one is brokededed.

what is wrong with me, i keep forgetting to look for the cable.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:26 am

Species wrote:what is wrong with me, i keep forgetting to look for the cable.

Cable?

Oh yeah!!

Don't worry about it, dude. Hehe!!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:58 am

And still no games or movies have been mentioned. o_O

Also, I think we should all sing on Rock Band and Guitar Hero: World Tour!! =p
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 am

Kitai wrote:And still no games or movies have been mentioned. o_O

Also, I think we should all sing on Rock Band and Guitar Hero: World Tour!! =p

ok Im going to bring Run Lola Run, it my favorite film, it can be watched in German or poorly dubbed English.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:54 am

Species wrote:ok Im going to bring Run Lola Run, it my favorite film, it can be watched in German or poorly dubbed English.

I think I should show you some Ouran High School Host Club. =p
    Purple Jems
    Level: Newbie
    Level: Newbie

Christmas Shopping Trip ~ Eastbourne & Brighton Empty xmas shoppin

Post by Purple Jems Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 am

Im game, if my work rota allows me!
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 am

Purple Jems wrote:Im game, if my work rota allows me!

Wohoo!! =D
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 am

The Christmas Shopping weekend is this weekend, guys!!

I need to know who's definatly coming, what day you're avalible to come down, and we need to have proper discussions about movies and games.

Also, please remember your ID for TJ's on Saturday night!!

Common sense and easy access to information dictates that you should already know this, but it was proven to me recently (by a group of three adults), that I need to treat people as if they're completely f*cking stupid, so, let me educate you before you embarrass yourself and end-up ruining everyone else's night...

Your ID must have a photo of you on it, and must not be hand written. And, read this very carefully, must be the real thing!! No photocopies!!

Get it!?
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 am

Does anyone have the following DVDs:

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
    Bill Bailey: Tinsel Worm

I leant my Cowboy Bebop: The Movie to someone and never saw it again, and I haven't got Bill Bailey: Tinsel Worm yet and prolly won't get 'til after Christmas.

So yeah, anyone got either/both of those to bring? It's not big deal if you don't. Just figured I'd ask around.
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 am

Kitai wrote:
    Your ID must have a photo of you on it, and must not be hand written. And, read this very carefully, must be the real thing!! No photocopies!!

Get it!?

please, please tell me you are joking Shocked
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 am

Species wrote:
    Kitai wrote:

Get it!?

please, please tell me you are joking Shocked

No. I'm not joking. XD

You can use a Passport, Driver's Licence, anything that has the above (photo, etc). You might be lucky enough not to get ID'd, or to get a Bouncer who's not too bothered, but it's better everyone be prepared, as, well, the way I always do things is to never leave anyone behind. So if one person can't get in; the rest of us don't go in either.

Last edited by Kitai on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 am

Kitai wrote:Does anyone have the following DVDs:

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
    Bill Bailey: Tinsel Worm

I leant my Cowboy Bebop: The Movie to someone and never saw it again, and I haven't got Bill Bailey: Tinsel Worm yet and prolly won't get 'til after Christmas.

So yeah, anyone got either/both of those to bring? It's not big deal if you don't. Just figured I'd ask around.

Seeing how i'm down this weekend, i'm afraid to say those are two of dvds I DON'T have. LOL! Species is coming too. Do you have either or both Species?
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 am

^^^ I don't have them, I'm bring one dvd with me "Run Lola Run" if peeps want to watch it they can.if not I'm not bothered
    Nightwolf
    Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Species wrote:^^^ I don't have them, I'm bring one dvd with me "Run Lola Run" if peeps want to watch it they can.if not I'm not bothered

Fair enough. No worries!
    Species
    Species

Post by Species Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 pm

NMD wrote:
    Species wrote:^^^ I don't have them, I'm bring one dvd with me "Run Lola Run" if peeps want to watch it they can.if not I'm not bothered

Fair enough. No worries!

cool don't for get you hat lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:06 pm