Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines [2010]

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Valentines [2010] Empty Valentines [2010]

Post by Fizzie Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 am

Valentines [2010] V01

<3
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Valentines [2010] Empty Re: Valentines [2010]

Post by Fizzie Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:31 pm

It's almost here!! Anyone got any plans? Or are they secret? Hehe!!

I think this Valentines might just be my very first decent one!! Lol!!

I'm going up to Bristol on Sunday to stay with my boyfriend for a week. Can't wait!!

He's booked a table at a restaurant (no one's every really taken me out to dinner before - eep) too!! I'm so nervous!! And, whilst it's incredibly sweet of him, I'm not 100% happy with him paying the entire bill. Especially coz it's gonna be expensive!! o_o

But, he won't let me pay any. So, in an attempt to match him as best I could with what I have, and as it's our frist Valentines together, I've been going all-out with whatever I could find. XP

I still don't think it's enough, but I just can't find anything else at the moment and I'm kinda running out of money. Also, I dunno how I'm gonna fit this all into my bag as it is. XD

Also, I can't say or show you the stuff I've got just yet incase he finds this post, but I'll take some pix and post them after Valentines, k?

Lol, I got in such a mess preparing everything lastnight so it's all wrapped and looking nice. Hehe!!

I really hope he likes it all.

And I'm so excited about going to see him!! X3

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:01 pm