Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Valentines Day 2012

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Valentines Day 2012 Empty Valentines Day 2012

Post by Fizzie Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 am

Valentines Day 2012 Valentines2012
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Valentines Day 2012 Empty Re: Valentines Day 2012

Post by Fizzie Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

It's just dawned on me how hard planning a surprise for Kaze is going to be when we live in the same house and he doesn't have work to go to or many lectures to attend this term!! DX
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 am

Phew. My Valentine's prepping is nearly done. Just gotta pop out for some more wrapping paper, and I'm waiting on a couple more prezzies for Kaze. =3

And then there's a little surprise. But I can't put that here incase he ever gets his butt back on the forum and sees. XD
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 am

I've not made any preparations for Valentines Day, but then I have no one to celebrate with. I have, however, hand delivered someone a letter. Anyone can go out and by a generic, mass produced card with a message written by someone else. Those words aren't from the heart. I know she's got it and has been wanting to open it, and I don't think she has because she's not mentioned it to me. I don't know if I'm looking forward to her opening it or not.

Other than making her feel loved, I'm not expecting anything from Valentines Day and I'll probably spend it offline trying to make some progress with important matters that affect me directly... either that or making sure I have everything I need to complete my housing application, lol.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm

I hope you get a good response (if you haven't already), or at the very least, that she appreciates the effort you've put in.

My day today has been awesome!! We woke up early (like it was Christmas or something - lol), and swapped cards and presents. And then Kaze took me for a couple of surprises. He took me to the aquarium, and then to the museum.

My Card

8D

Inside My Card

Hehe!! And after receiving this card, I decided to wear my star pants. =p And my star bangle thing (which I didn't realise the link to 'til after I put it on - derp). I also found my birth stone in the museum, but instead of it just being a normal sapphire, it was a Star Sapphire. How freaky weird and awesome is that!? 8D

My Present

Yep! Supernatural season four! And it looks just in time too as we recently started three, and I'm sure it won't take us long to get through it. ;p

As for the photos of the aquarium and museum, you'll have to head on over to my Facebook albums for those. I got loads of pictures. ^^;

Later, after we were both home, I was feeling really tired, so Kaze sent me to bed. I wake up a few hours later and discover I'm not allowed in the living room anymore. XD

So I wait.

And then when he tells me I can come back in...

Yep! Kaze had cooked us a romantic dinner for two!! <3

And now I knew what he was hiding from me all day. He'd had other "stuff" for me that, but he wouldn't let me see through out the day. Turns out it was the food, wine, table cloth, and candle set. =p

Dinner

It was so, so noms!! ^-^ And I have to admit, I was totally surprised. Obviously, being kept out the front room, I knew he was up to something, but I didn't know what. And the door must've been kept closed to whole time as I couldn't even smell food in the hall way. This was my very first home cooked surprise romantic meal ever!!

Heart Sushi

Surprise heart!! 8D

Wine

And after dinner, we had the cake I made for him (yes, I made it for him, but he kept insisting I have some too). ^-^

So yeah, pretty awesome Valentines, right? ^_^
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

That looks awesome. Glad you had a good day.

She did appreciate the letter, thankfully, but nothing will come of it; not that I expected it to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:56 am