The Angst

    Share
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

    Don't want to do it anymore, the housework. I'm fed up of being delayed, I'm sick of people having a go at me. I'm ill, dammit; either let me get on with housework my way, or leave me th f**k alone.


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:17 pm

    After the day I've had, all I want to do is cuddle up with a certain person and forget everything for even a short moment


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:46 pm

    1:40 if the f**king morning and I get dragged into a f**king argument.


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 pm

    Already p**sed off with today. How can someone have a go at you for something that would've been avoided if they listened to you a long time ago? I F**KING TOLD YOU SO!!!


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 am

    F**king typical. I've lost count of how many times I've had to see the person I care about with someone else. FML >_<


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    TheSensei
    Level: Chibi
    Level: Chibi

    Name : Joey Studley
    Age : 104
    Gender : Male
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 149
    Joined : 2012-01-10

    Re: The Angst

    Post by TheSensei on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:32 am

    Man i have been there all i can offer you is Bro hugs ^^ ?
    I AM ANNOYED WITH EXAMS
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 am

    Cheers dude. It's the story of my life.

    How much longer do you have left of exams?


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    TheSensei
    Level: Chibi
    Level: Chibi

    Name : Joey Studley
    Age : 104
    Gender : Male
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 149
    Joined : 2012-01-10

    Re: The Angst

    Post by TheSensei on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:57 am

    Only a few more days then i will be active on here again ^^
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:28 am

    To quote Kuki... I approve of this


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am

    If the Guinea pig is not fed and the dog is not walked by the person that owns them at a decent time, it should be my f**king resonsibility at ten to f**king midnight!!! For the last time (hahahaha, yeah right.) NOT MY F**KING ANIMALS I DIDN'T WANT THEM, SO WHY AM I LOOKING AFTER THEM!!!


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 am

    Chojin wrote:If the Guinea pig is not fed and the dog is not walked by the person that owns them at a decent time, it should be my f**king resonsibility at ten to f**king midnight!!! For the last time (hahahaha, yeah right.) NOT MY F**KING ANIMALS I DIDN'T WANT THEM, SO WHY AM I LOOKING AFTER THEM!!!

    Don't do it then.

    Well, I'd feed the guinea pig secretly, so the poor thing doesn't starve. But I outwardly refuse to do it.

    Though, to be honest, if I knew someone who wasn't taking care of their animals; I'd either report them, or just take the poor things to either a new home, or a rehoming centre.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

    It's not that they're not being looked after, it's the times. I keep telling them to do it at a reasonable time, but it never happens that way. It's like they deliberately do it to p**s me off >_<


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:48 pm

    Really fed up with people posting things like status' on Facebook, only to delete them because they don't want the person it was about to see it, or because they don't feel that way anymore (ie: pussying out of actually letting someone know they've p*ssed them off), etc, etc.

    It's really f*cking pointless. I post whatever the hell I want, and whatever the hell I feel. If someone's upset me or p*ssed me off, then I'll let it out. And if I feel differently later; it'll stay there because that's how I felt at the time.

    We're not always happy 100% of the time, and pretending to be isn't gonna fool anyone.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 pm

    Kukikoi wrote:Really fed up with people posting things like status' on Facebook, only to delete them because they don't want the person it was about to see it, or because they don't feel that way anymore (ie: pussying out of actually letting someone know they've p*ssed them off), etc, etc.

    It's really f*cking pointless. I post whatever the hell I want, and whatever the hell I feel. If someone's upset me or p*ssed me off, then I'll let it out. And if I feel differently later; it'll stay there because that's how I felt at the time.

    We're not always happy 100% of the time, and pretending to be isn't gonna fool anyone.

    I know exactly how you feel, but I'm kinda on the other side. A few times I've had to delete something I've written because I know I'd just get s**t because of it. I can't post anything about the Job Centre, or anything remotely negative without someone b**ching about me, or to me. Having to censor myself sucks donkeys...


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm

    Chojin wrote:I know exactly how you feel, but I'm kinda on the other side. A few times I've had to delete something I've written because I know I'd just get s**t because of it. I can't post anything about the Job Centre, or anything remotely negative without someone b**ching about me, or to me. Having to censor myself sucks donkeys...

    I censor nothing. It's my Facebook. I'll use it how I want. People are free to b*tch at me if they want, but they've no right to tell me what to do, and that's that.

    Someone literally just posted about feeling like an inconvenience and that he'd "be out of her hair soon". I don't know what happened between him and his girl (again), but he obviously felt like sh*t, and needed somewhere to express it.

    A few minutes later, he's taken it down. Either because he's pussied out of telling her how he feels, or because she's told him to take it off. Either way, it's f*cking perfetic.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 pm

    Kukikoi wrote:
    Chojin wrote:I know exactly how you feel, but I'm kinda on the other side. A few times I've had to delete something I've written because I know I'd just get s**t because of it. I can't post anything about the Job Centre, or anything remotely negative without someone b**ching about me, or to me. Having to censor myself sucks donkeys...

    I censor nothing. It's my Facebook. I'll use it how I want. People are free to b*tch at me if they want, but they've no right to tell me what to do, and that's that.

    Someone literally just posted about feeling like an inconvenience and that he'd "be out of her hair soon". I don't know what happened between him and his girl (again), but he obviously felt like sh*t, and needed somewhere to express it.

    A few minutes later, he's taken it down. Either because he's pussied out of telling her how he feels, or because she's told him to take it off. Either way, it's f*cking perfetic.

    I know what you mean. I just can't be bothered with it. I suppose giving them ammo like that will just make them look pathetic, though.

    As for your mate, she needs to know how he's feeling, if she doesn't already. And if she does and is making him take it down, then she should make sure he has no reason to feel that way.


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 pm

    I get that sometimes there are things people don't want posted all over the internet. In which case, they shouldn't post it in the first place.

    People who b*tch about their partners and such, only to chicken out of actually telling them really f*ck me off.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm

    That I understand, if you writing something, then you shouldn't delete it because you so obviously wrote it for a reason.


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 pm

    I had one girl b*tch to me about her fucktard boyfriend again the other week on MSN. This happens alot because the guy is a f*cking twat. He doesn't bother to text her, or call her, unless she bugs him into it. He also ignores her for days randomly too.

    He didn't even bother to get her a birthday card, let alone a present, and didn't exactly make much of an effort to see her either.

    They live a small distance from eachother. Not massive, but too long for them to really see eachother when they have college and stuff. But they seem to only ever see eachother if she bugs him into it.

    As far as he's concerned, it's an "out of sight, out of mind" situation.

    So, when he fails to text her back, or answer her phone calls, she comes to me. Upset and angry. She then spends over an hour (sometimes several) telling me how she feels, and asking for advice.

    But as soon as he actually speaks to her, she acts like nothing was ever wrong. She may speak to him about it, but she doesn't seem to express exactly how she's been feeling, or how much of a complete d*ck he's been.

    She constantly tells me she's going to leave him, then decides she'll leave him if "this ever happens again", but of course, she never does.

    But what also fucks me off is how rude she was to me last time we spoke. She spent well over an hour, maybe two, b*tching about him to me the other week. Of course, I'm sick of his sh*t, and I'm sick of hearing about it when I know she's just gonna roll over and take it anyway.

    And after it all, she spoke to him, and when I asked what was going on, and what his excuse was this time; she spoke to me like dirt. She said neither of them had an obligation to satisfy me. No, they don't. And that's not what I was asking either of them to do.

    She came to me with this. Not the other way around. She asked me what to do. She also admitted that she knew what she had to do. Yet she still failed to do so.

    So now she's stuck in this pointless little circle.

    I've tried, multiple times to help her, but I've given up after the way she spoke to me last time. She had no f*cking right to talk to me like sh*t, especially after all the time I've given to virtually holding her hand. And especially given that I shouldn't even have bothered in the first place after the sh*t she put me through a couple of years ago.

    Un-f*cking-greatful.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 pm

    I wouldn't let yourself be put through that. She obviously doesn't want help, but an emotional sounding board. She's made her bed, she should lay in it, especially if she's b**ching at the one changing the sheets.

    What the hell is wrong with kids these days? I got into a debate with some on Facebook, completely unintentionally. I was actually wanting to slate the group for being a spamfest and ignoring the members wants for something on the topic of the group, and I try to leave on a light note by leaving an uninsulting comment answering a question one of them asked, and one of them said "are you getting turned on by the situation. Pervert" WTF?

    EDIT: They play Runescape, so that explains a lot. Kids + MMOs = immature


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 pm

    Stupidity

    I'm seriously low on patience with people now-a-days. =/


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

    Chojin wrote:F**king typical. I've lost count of how many times I've had to see the person I care about with someone else. FML >_<

    This is going to happen a lot more. I'm so fed up of being "too good a friend" to people >_<


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:27 pm

    *sigh* Some people...

    I'm just posting this here so I can refer people to it when they ask me what they missed yesterday (because it's happening alot - lol).

    It literally started with a status he (some guy from BCMU) made about how he doesn't care about this "internet censorship" thing. I commented that, as an anime fan, he should be concerned, as he'll never be able to watch anything online again. And all those profile pictures of his will be deleted (as he's "one of those" who has more pictures of anime characters than his actual self), and Facebook itself would be shut down (yes, that's how far this thing actually goes).

    After a few replies (not just from me) explaining more of this to him, he admitted that he thought it was "only going to censor porn". It was clear he didn't have any clue what he "didn't care" about. -_-;

    He deleted that status, and made a new one. He then bitched about the lot of us who were trying to explain things to him, and said we were complaining about his opinion. That's not what the problem was. He can have any opinion he likes. The problem was that he didn't have a f*cking clue about what he had an opinion of!

    I think this status got deleted too. But replies and such were posted, and before we knew it, he started acting like a 13 year old in a playground. He was throwing around the most perfetic insults, and just being a general d*ck.

    Eventually, he realised he was losing the argument, and blocked a couple of us. Mature? No. Cowardly? Yes.

    It's disappointing for humanity and, again, reflects badly on the BCMU. He's not the first person from the BCMU to act so immaturely, and it's really putting myself (and others) off being part of it.

    And people who bail from an argument or friendship really bore and disappoint me. Such a lack of commitment and character. I would've actually had a little more respect for him if he'd stuck around. A stronger person would've taken the honesty of others, and still been around afterwards. Because, no, we're not always gonna agree with eachother. That's just how life it. And I actually have more respect for those friends of mine who aren't afraid to challenge me if they think I'm wrong about something. I respect their honesty, and I'm also well aware that I can't be right all the time.

    But it seems some people would rather have completely bland and zombified "friendships", where all their friends just nod and go along with whatever nonsense they come out with. Sorry, but I'm not like that. I don't care how close (or not) we are. If I think you're right; I'll agree with you. If I think you're wrong; I'll disagree with you. Get over it.

    Also, as much as certain people have put me off the BCMU, I'm not condemning all of them or anything. I've actually met some very funky people through it. =)

    I guess his case was slightly different. As it was a difference of opinion, but his ignorance and immaturity that was the problem. And, to be honest, I never had much time for playground insults when I was a kid, and I have even less time for them now. So losing him from my "friends list" really isn't any loss at all.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chojin
    Rank: Guardian
    Rank: Guardian

    Name : Craig
    Age : 32
    Gender : Male
    Location : hiding in plain sight
    Posts : 2413
    Joined : 2008-04-19

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Chojin on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

    What's BCMU? o.O

    I fail to see how porn comes under copyrighted material or intellectual property, lol


    _________________
    ..::Livejournal::..
    ..::DeviantArt::..
    ..::Facbook::..
    avatar
    Fizzie
    Rank: Starling
    Rank: Starling

    Name : Sam
    Age : 36
    Gender : Female
    Location : Bristol
    Posts : 4948
    Joined : 2008-04-18

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Fizzie on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

    Chojin wrote:What's BCMU? o.O

    I fail to see how porn comes under copyrighted material or intellectual property, lol

    BCMU = Bristol Cosplay Meet Up

    It's a group I joined after moving to Bristol, though I could never go to their events as I was working Saturdays. And I'm not sure I even want to go as I've had problems with about 3 of their members acting up in similar, immature ways. I don't need/want to be part of a group full of 8 year old weeaboos.

    Again, I don't mean to sound like they're all like that. They're not. But more and more of them continue to disappoint me.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Angst

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 pm