Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Zydrate
Jeimuzu
Species
Sparky Ninja
Rickettz
Nightwolf
Chojin
Meira
Oxide
Fizzie
14 posters

The Angst

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

The Angst - Page 3 Empty Re: The Angst

Post by Chojin Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 am

I only wanted to relax and play the xbox because I thought I deserved it after the housework I've done. But that went out of the window when my sister turned up with her kids AND my youngest sister. Now I'm dealing with stress because the kids won't leave things alone, the house is being messed up and I'm being moaned at because I'm not happy with my nice relaxing day being completely ruined.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 am

Mum was on the computer I thought "excellent, I'll get some time to play Halo: Reach." Mum starts having problems with the computer, and getting stressed out. "computer's are crap. The internet is the worst thing ever invented. rar, rar, rar, rar, blah blah" all because something was taking too long to buffer. She had already walked in front of the TV a few times, allowing them chance to kill me several times. I told her to stop for a few moments while I finished the game, then she started ranting at me. How am I meant to concentrate when I've got someone b**ching in my ear about something that is beyond my control? How hard is it to understand DON'T TALK TO ME WHILE I'M PLAYING A COMPETITIVE GAME.

F**cking parents >_<

Oh, and to top it off, now she's turned off the computer so I had to turn off my XBox. Now I can't go back onto it until she's asleep, but that could be anytime between 11:30 pm and 2 am. Too late and there will be no point.

They're not here tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'll get chance because I have to clear up everyone else's sh*t because no one else can be f**king bothered. Don't know why I should be, because they're not my family. My reaction the other day wasn't overdone.
    Zydrate
    Zydrate
    Level: Newbie

Post by Zydrate Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Just f*cked off with people always having stupid sly digs at other people. One day i will actually have a filp out momnbnt and take a shotgun to them all.
    Just saying.
    kitti

Post by kitti Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:57 am

oh for ducks sake...that 1% probly ruined the whole ducking day. ducking p*ssed off.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 pm

My f**king appeal was disallowed >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:31 am

Got someone starting to get on my back about money I owe them (£25) when they know what's going on. They know I've not got my money through and they're expecting me to sell stuff to pay them back.

If that wasn't bad enough, I've just had an argument with mum about it because she was wanting to know exactly what I've said to someone else to try and sort it out. It just seems that lately everyone wants to know my exact conversations with people.

They're MY private conversations with people, not theirs... but apparently I'm not allowed privacy, now. What AM I allowed? >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 am

Chojin wrote:Got someone starting to get on my back about money I owe them (£25) when they know what's going on. They know I've not got my money through and they're expecting me to sell stuff to pay them back.

If that wasn't bad enough, I've just had an argument with mum about it because she was wanting to know exactly what I've said to someone else to try and sort it out. It just seems that lately everyone wants to know my exact conversations with people.

They're MY private conversations with people, not theirs... but apparently I'm not allowed privacy, now. What AM I allowed? >_<

Just thought I'd update this particular situation. Money is now sorted, without selling anything. However, the whole thing has left me with an altered view of someone I thought was ok
    kitti

Post by kitti Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:31 am

i get that my therapist has to ask me things, but why cant she leave my f*cking boyfriend out of it, he's not the reason i'm f*cked up he's the reason i'm still here.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 am

It's getting so hard to trust women. They're getting to be too much f**king trouble.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:10 am

I'm beginning to get very peeved with a certain person (the same person that was getting a little hostile about money I owed them). Why can't he go find his own f**king friends on Facebook, instead of adding all my female friends that so much as show him a little bit of attention on my statuses?
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Today is absolute s**t; first I get woken up at 8:50 and have to FORCE myself awake against the affects of my pills, now I've got my brat of a sister b***hing and moaning about me not playing the Wii with her, not giving me any f**king peace. Oh, and I just found out they stopped my benefits >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 am

Because they've stopped my ESA, I'm going to have to go back to JSA. Because the Joke Centre is f**ked up, I doubt I'll get money this side of New Year, which completely f**ks up the plan to spend New Year with Kuki >_<
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 am

F**k sake, the Joke Centre don't give me my money when I signed on on Christmas Eve. Turns out, my claim isn't even on file, so someone has seriously screwed up somewhere along the lines.

To make matters worse, after I had my moan on Facebook, someone put up a status about people moaning about the Job Centre. I asked them who'd been moaning, and it turns out it's not just me. I explain to them my situation, and why it's not so easy to just "get a job" and all they said was that it sounded like a bunch of excuses. Some people really p**s me off >_<
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:09 am

Chojin wrote:F**k sake, the Joke Centre don't give me my money when I signed on on Christmas Eve. Turns out, my claim isn't even on file, so someone has seriously screwed up somewhere along the lines.

To make matters worse, after I had my moan on Facebook, someone put up a status about people moaning about the Job Centre. I asked them who'd been moaning, and it turns out it's not just me. I explain to them my situation, and why it's not so easy to just "get a job" and all they said was that it sounded like a bunch of excuses. Some people really p**s me off >_<

It really baffles me how careless alot of staff there are. And it's not just one place either. I've had problems with Job Centres wherever I've lived. Don't get me wrong, I've been lucky with a few staff too. Especially when things go wrong and they actually listen and try to help.

I know there are alot of moochers out there who really can't be bothered to work, but there's also alot of people who go to the Job Centre because they genuinely need help for the time being.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 pm

You got that right. It p**ses me off that some people can be so close minded and judgmental.

Today, I've had to defend my right to express how I feel for my girlfriend. Some little sket has taken it upon herself to b**ch about me and Vicki telling each other how we feel. Sure, we do it a lot, but we shouldn't have to face people telling us we shouldn't be telling each other we love each other.

Also, both me and Vicki want kids, though we're not going rush into it. The same girl that told us we shouldn't be saying we love each other kept saying we were planning it. I talk to other women about the fact that I want kids, does that mean I'm planning to have kids with them, too?
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 am

The situation at home has taken a rapid descent. There's been nothing but stress. Ever since mum got Sophie in bed, she's been on the phone. Ever since she got off the phone, she's been in tears having a go at me. What the f**k have I done? She's making me feel so bad because she's accusing me of things without knowing the full facts. I was already on a low ebb because today has been a complete sh*tter.

I'm done, this is not my home, I want to go home
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 am

Our housemate is a f*cking twat!!

Fin. :)
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 am

Kukikoi wrote:Our housemate is a f*cking twat!!

Fin. Smile

I'll have words with him
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm

F**k sake, if say she's not playing my DS because of how she was last night, she's not f**king playing it... not that I get the back-up. Also, I'm stuck with my laptop on my lap because Sophie is too lazy to clear the table, and mum's enabling that by taking the small table from me. Now if I want to go do anything, I have to carry my laptop because there is no f**king way I'm putting it on the sofa to collect dust.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Today can take a running jump. I've had my sister call me all the names under the sun, telling me to shut up all the time, etc. I told mum, which is what she told me to do instead of having a go at my sister, and all I get from her is "stop tattle tailing" or just saying my sister's name light heartedly. I've also had mum having a go at me about things, starting arguments then blaming me for them and telling me to shut up all in front of my sister. No wonder Sophie treats me like sh!t.

Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am

When am I going to get a f**king night to myself, where I can do what I want, when I want withouth having to be bothered by my bl**dy sister every 5 minutes, or worry about waking mum up. Don't I deserve some me time?
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 am

And now I've just had an argument with mum. I don't even want to know what's next
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Blah. I really can't be f*cking bothered with some people anymore...
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 am

Why is it that the easiest thing to do is the one thing I refuse to do? It's taking everything I have not to lose it. This silence, it's starting to get a bit too much Sad
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 am

I'm so f*cked off with our housemate! He's the most uncooperative person I have ever met!! WHAT THE F*CKING F*CK IS WRONG WITH HIM!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:35 am