Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Kukikoi] 30 Day Letters Challenge

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

[Kukikoi] 30 Day Letters Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: [Kukikoi] 30 Day Letters Challenge

Post by Fizzie Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

25) The Person You Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times

I know quite a few people going through rough times right now, but luckily, no one that's going through "the worst of times". =)
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

[Kukikoi] 30 Day Letters Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: [Kukikoi] 30 Day Letters Challenge

Post by Fizzie Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

26) The Last Person You Made A Pinky Promise To

Hmm, I don't remember. *thinks* ... Nope. But I know I'm not in the habit of making promises I can't/won't keep. There's no point in empty promises.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

27) The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day

Um, there isn't anyone. o_O If I think someone's that friendly then I'll make sure to keep in contact for more than only a day.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 am

28) Someone That Changed Your Life

These are getting hard. There are quite a few people that've had a hand in changing my life in one way or another.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 am

29) The Person That You Want To Tell Everything To, But Are Too Afraid To

There isn't anyone. Not everyone knows "everything" about me, but it's not because I'm afraid to tell them something. It's just that alot of it isn't stuff you just randomly bring up. Or because it's stuff that upsets me, so I have trouble actually getting it out in words.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 am

30) Your Reflection In The Mirror

Dear Me,

Bare with me, er, you here. You know what you're like with journal entries as it is, so this is probably gonna be really random, mixed-up, bouncing from one thing to another. Ready? Here goes!

So, you've reached the end of this challenge, and you always knew this would be the hardest one to write, and that it's contents could be influenced by any number of things. The way you see yourself, your life, and how you think others see you, can change so rapidly. Your life really is like a rollercoaster sometimes. But it's your ride. Enjoy it.

You've already been through more than your fair share of problems, and you've found yourself on the verge of ending it all more than once. But you're still here. Weather by fluke, interference, someone talking you round, or even you managing to pull yourself out it... you're here.

Always be true to yourself, and never forget who you are.

Never forget the good times. Life has alot to offer, so make the most of it. Hang on to your friends, and keep laughing at every opportunity. Don't let your depression beat you. It may be a part of you, and it has changed you alot, but it doesn't have to be the boss of you. You're still you, no matter what.

Don't let anyone bring you down. They're no right to.

Don't be afraid to mess up. Eventhough you know nothing's ever gonna be "perfect", and you never actually set out to be so yourself; you still seem to expect better of yourself in whatever you're trying to do. Just do your best and that'll be enough. You don't have to push yourself so hard, and you don't have to mentally (or verbally) scold yourself when things don't quite go as planned.

Accept compliments. Stop brushing them off or negating them. When someone says something nice about you; it's a good thing! And if they're making the effort to say it; you deserve it. So shut up and accept the damn thing! ;p

Anyways. I, erm, you, could probably find loads of stuff to ramble on about here. But let's end it with something simple...

Keep smiling,

You.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:33 am