Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soul Eater: Resonance

Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Soul Eater: Resonance - Page 5 Empty Re: Soul Eater: Resonance

Post by Chojin Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 am

Zack left the nurses office and head back to where he left Dehx.
    "Let's go." He said as he broke into a run for the door. Before too long, he was outside. He turned back to realise that Dehx wasn't behind him. His face creased into a mask of confusion as he walked back to the door. Before he reached it, Dehx burst out and stopped dead.
    "Wow, you're fast." Dexh said, more suprised that he gave Zack a compliment than his actual speed.
    "And you're slow. Change into your weapon form, we'll be quicker." Zack said as he grabbed Dehx's wrist tight.
    "But you won't be able to weil..." Dehx started.
    "Just do it." Zack said as Dehx transformed into his dagger. Before Dehx had finished, Zack was already speeding down the steps and out into the forest.

After about 10 minutes of solid running, Zack slowed a little. The feeling he got before in Clair's office had subsided. It had bee replaced with a tumultuous feeling, like someone on the brink of anihilation struggling to come back. It washed over him like a battering wave. He could hear voices up ahead; Either he was close to the battle field, or they had dealt with the witch and they were on their way back. He slowed right down as they approached the voices.
    "This doesn't sound like a battle." Dehx commented in a confused tone.
    "You're telling me. Why did I even bother coming out all this way?" Zack spat angrily as he tossed Dehx aside. Dehx transformed back into himself.
    "That's a very good point, why did you come out all this way?" Dehx said with a challenging tone.
    "Leave it." Zack said angrily as he walked towards the voices, that were now much closer.
    "Why do you want me to leave it?" Dehx said, now too curious to give it up. He had found a chink in Zack's armour, as they say, and he wanted to pick at it and get inside his head. Zack said nothing and carried on towards the voices.

Zack bust out of the trees between himself, Dehx and the two classes to see them all obviously on their way back from the fight. Zack stared at them for a few moments. They didn't seem to stop or even notice him.
    "What happened?" Dehx said as he broke the treeline, getting their attention.
    "What happened to the witch?" Zack said angrily at missing his chance.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Thu May 07, 2009 1:33 am

The group, with Tristian leading at the front, and Julian keeping an eye on things from the back, whilst still carrying an unconscious Chloe, doesn't stop running.

"We'll explain later." Julian tells them.

"Do not go back there!" Tristian orders, calling back to be sure they heard him.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri May 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Zack wasn't pleased about being dragged all the way out here for nothing. His faced creased with anger.
    "What of the witch?" He seethed through his teeth.
    "Gone," Julian said before anyine else could answer, "Now come back with us to Shibusen."
    "I'm sorry I-" Dehx started.
    "Don't say another word; you did what you thought was best. If we hadn't have been able to deal with the witch, then her next target would've been Shibusen." Julian said just before Tristan could scold Dehx for leaving the rest of them behind. Julian gave Tristan a look as if to say 'leave it'. Dehx' eyes fell on the unconscious form of his sister.
    "Chloe!?" He said with a worried tone as he went to her, "Is she-"
    "She'll be fine; we need to get her to the nurses office. Perhaps this will teach you to run off." Tristan said without thinking as they continued back towards Shibusen.
    "What happened?" Dhex asked as he stayed close.

As the group walked off, Zack stayed behind, wondering if he should go check to make sure or go back with the others.
    "Zack, don't hang around, we need to get back." Julian called interrupting Zack's thoughts. Zack hesitated for just a moment as he slowly turned round and made his way to catch up.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon May 11, 2009 11:41 am

Finally making it back to Shibusen...

"I'm going on ahead." Julian tells Tristian as he continues on inside with Chloe, heading for the nurse's office, with Dehx following close behind.

"Alright." Tristian says, turning to face the students as they now stand outside the school. "I want all of you to head to the main hall. I have to get to Lord Shinigami as soon as possible, but either myself or another teacher will come by the hall to double-check every student is accounted for. So get yourselves there quickly and quietly. No divertions!"

Tristian then makes his way inside, heading to Lord Shinigami, whilst the students follow inside but then begin to make their own way to the main hall.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz
    Level: Chibi

Name : John

Post by Rickettz Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 pm

Inky blackness surrounded Chandler and he felt as though he had not moved an inch in all the time he had been walking in this nightmare. A sparkle in the 'distance' caught Chandler's eye and he immediately began to run for it. Having slipped into his psychosis many times before, he knew when his maddened side became tired, bored ad without the drive to seek another opponent and it always came as a shining light.

Onwards he ran, seeing what 'he' had done to the witch and to Chloe. It had happened to other weapons he had used, being a Tool Miester gave you plenty of those, when he had lost control over his mental instability, the weapons felt the brunt of the impact and to a lesser degree, those whom he had touched and sent minor disturbances through their souls. The weapons being used, with a tenuous hold on each others souls, felt as though they were being torn apart, inside and out, their very soul being more and more disrupted the longer they were used while Chandler himself was lost within. Thankfully, it was temporary or he would never have been allowed to wield a weapon again but that never stopped the pain of a souls recovery.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 am

Chloe's eyes open suddenly as she regains consiousness, finding herself in Julian's arms as he tries gently to rest her on the bed in the Nurse's Office. But she pushes against him, trying to get back up again.

"What's wrong?" Julian asks, allowing her to sit up, but keeping a hand against her back incase she falls unconsious again.

Though her contact with Chandler has been broken for some time now, Chloe's heart and soul are still restless, and in a strange pace and pattern that she'd never felt before today. It's hard to slow down and focus her throughts.

"Chandler!?" She asks as her eyes search the room. "Where is he!?" She tries to stand up, but falls to the floor, her body trembling and seemingly unable to support her right now.

"Alot of strain has been put on your body, you need to--" The nurse tries to explain, but Chloe interrupts.

"I need to find him!" She says, a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Don't worry, we're on it." Julian tells her as he kneels beside her, helping her sit up as she uses her hands as pillars to keep her upper-body as upright as possible.

"Hmph. After what he just did, I don't see why you'd bother getting him back." Dehx complains, having been informed of the events by Julian as they were on their way.

"Dehx, you don't understand. There's more to this than you know right now." Julian tries to explain.

"What's not to understand!? He could've killed all of you! And now you wanna bring him back here!?" He yells, obviously furious with Chandler, but even more concerned for the safety of his sister, his friends, and just about everyone else in Death City.

"Stop it!" Chloe calls out, a tremble in her voice. "You don't understand..." She continues, lowering her voice. "You don't... it was... it's hard to explain... but it was kinda like it wasn't really him... it was, but it wasn't..." She then looks up at Julian, her eyes full of concern. "I have to find him... I have to help him."
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Thu May 28, 2009 11:55 am

Inside, Chandler wrapped his hands around the small ball of light. "This has gone long enough, dear shadow..." He shouted, crushing the ball in his hand.

Wandering the outskirts of the parkland, Chandler stopped and looked to the sky. "I guess Teacher Tristian got there quicker than I expected, for all his big talk..." came his eerie voice, a grin splitting his face. A Black speck in the sky came closer, becoming a dot, then a shape and when it landed, the form of Lord Shinigami. "Soooooo, Chandler.... It seems you have made quite a fuss turning into this state. I asked that you not do it with the school but only if need be while you are out on a mission, what of your position on that request, hmmmm?" Chandler just stood there, thinking it through with the grin plastered across his face.
    "My position? Well... maybe our teachers need to know how to kill, not just play around until someone gets tired, or maybe your students need to learn to listen to people who know what they are talking about and not just be sheep who mull around in a group until something blows up.... namely a student in this case, being me." Came Chandlers reply. Lord Shinigami came forward and looked on the dirty and tired looking Chandler. "Such a shame all this had to happen to you, Chandler, such a shame." He stated, bringing his glove down on top of Chandler's head, yet in that last second, he saw Chandler's eyes change and a relaxed expression wash over his face. Then his hand struck...
    "Oh my.... I think that was really him...."
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu May 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Having managed to summon enough strength, Chloe made a dash for the door of the nurse's office, and Chloe now runs down the hall stumbling about abit on her unsteady, still slightly trembling legs. Her body and soul still not having fully recovered from the recent events.

Julian and Dehx give chase, but she makes it to, and out of, the main doors, litterally falling forwards onto them as she pushes them open. But she doesn't get much further than this as the energy she once had for this sudden outburst, is fading away and though she tries hard not to, she's forced to stop.

Leaning fowards, she places her hands just above knees, using what little strength she has left in her arms, to keep her as upright as possible. She tries to catch her breath and ready herself for moving forward. But she doesn't need to...

"Lord Shinigami!" She hears Julian's voice behind her as he catches-up.

As she looks up from under the hair that had fallen forwards when she leant over, she sees Lord Shinigami with Chandler, at the bottom of the stairs.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri May 29, 2009 2:16 am

Chandler was glad to be alive, yet sorry to be so. Everyone around would have a reason to flay him, send him packing from Shibusen before the end of the day and that was if he survived Dehx's wrath, which was almost palpable. His hand found the tender spot on his head and he rubbed it tentatively, Lord Shinigami's power evident even in his meagre chop.

His eyes found Chloe's and he quickly averted them, becoming instantly reminded of how she had been treated by his other bleaker side.
    "Something always turns bad after one of these situations... sometimes I just wish I would die before having to come back and pay for what I do..."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:32 am

Dehx stopped short of Julian and listened to the exchange. His eyes were set in a steely glare on Chandler. Chandler's eyes found Chloe for a second or two before being averted. Dehx seethed inwardly. He clenched his fist, forcing his anger back into himself.

He had thought about going up to Chandler and punching him square in the face, but this would solve nothing except maybe release some of his pent up anger. If he punched Chandler, Dehx was unsure of the retaliation he would get, if any. For all he knew, Chandler probably thought he deserved it.

Dehx walked forward, his gaze set on Chandler. He stopped just behind Chloe and put his hands on her shoulders. The angry fire in his eyes replaced by concern for his sister. He said nothing, hoping his touch was enough to tell her that he was there.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 am

Chloe is relieved to see Chandler is back safely, and evidentally himself again. But as his eye avoid her own, and her expression of surprise and reliefe, turns to a hurtful one instead. The regretful look on Chandler's face worries her. But evenso, she's glad too see him alive and well, or at least as well as can be expected, and she smiles a little, offering Lord Shinigami a silent "thank you" as she looks in his direction.

The sudden touch of someone's hands on her shouders, gives Chloe a little jump, and she turns her head to find Dehx standing behind her, a concerned look on his face. She gives him a little smile, trying to reassure him that she's okay.

"We should go inside." Julian suggests, noting that, at the very least, Lord Shinigami may need to discuss things with Chandler, and Chloe still needs to checked over by the nurse.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am

"Yes, yes, what a splendid idea! IF you would be so kind to see to the children, Julian, I will be along shortly to explain to the young Tabits." Joyfully stated Lord Shinigami, his arms gesturing wildly. As they moved off, the God of Death returned his attention to Chandler, "So, what are we to do with you, Chandler Sphynx, hmmmm?"
    "I accept any punishment you see fit, Lord Shinigami. I should have been in better control..." Chandler replied, but Lord Shinigami only shook his head and made a negative with his arms. "You cannot be in control all the time, I understand and I know it was only to serve as a shield for your fellow students even though your other might not have seen it that way, sadly. What do you think about Chloe Tabit?" Chandler was taken aback by the bluntness of Shinigami's question and squatted.
    "She is... the first weapon who made physical contact with me at Shibusen... so I guess I kinda feel protective of her since her wavelength would have changed, however minutely but she is an interesting lady..." Lord Shinigami nodded all through the explanation.
    "Well... I have a job waiting for you and it is close by if you feel that being away for a while might help the situation but I would like you to wait out the rest of the day and see how it turns out. We are not your enemies, Chandler, and while some of us will not come to like you, we are all here for the same reason, to be better meisters and weapons. Now, shall we go and get a bandage wrapped around you back, give you some time to get some skin back over that shell..." Lord Shinigami said, moving off and then into Shibusen. Chandler watched him go and slowly moved in.
    "I'm not some turtle wanting to be a man...."
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:49 am

Back in the nurse's room again, Chloe is left alone as the nurse leaves to take some blood samples to the lab for some testing, just to be on the safe side. Dehx had been asked to stay out of the room whilst Chloe had a basic physical exam, so he'd decided to go for a wander to pass the time and gather his thoughts.

Though she is feeling a little better, Chloe can't help the feeling of exhaustion creeping up on her again. And though she has so many things whirling around in her head, it's hard to grab on to a single thought and think it through.

Still standing wearing only a black bra on the top half of her body, she rubs her eyes before reaching for the top she'd had to remove for her exam. As she reaches out towards her top, she pauses for a moment, noticing she can still feel an aching in her body, maybe even her soul too, but it's too hard to focus properly right now.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:36 pm

"I'm not a freaking turtle, or crab or anything else with a shell.... freaking blood..." Chandler thinks to himself since Lord Shinigami left him to head to his room and Chandler to the nurse's office. He took a single look at the door, found it unlocked and opened it, poking his head through first.

Her lightly golden hair was out, hanging to just below her shoulders. Her bare back free of blemish and slightly muscled, not uncommon in weapons. The black clasp of her bra sitting just under the shoulder-blades with an arm outstretched to pick something up. Chandler quickly closes the door, regardless of the slam it produces, and leans against the wall next to the door. He began to curse quite loudly, not giving a damn about who heard. "Why can't people use some common sense and lock a damn door when someone is inside! Is someone conspiring against me to put me in the worst situations they can think of! DAMNIT!"
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Chloe lets out a squeak as the sudden slamming of the door behind her makes her jumps, and before she knows it she's ducked down rolled herself under the bed to hide herself from anyone who may have just walked in.

But as she stays huddled under the bed frame, she quickly notices that nobody else is inside the room with her. And she can hear a voice yelling from outside the room. And as she realizes who it is who must've walked-in on her, her face becomes an interesting and unmissable shade of red.

Without leaving her spot under the bed, she reaches her arm up, searching for the top she'd not managed to grab hold of previously. She finds it with the tips of her fingers, and then drags it down to herself below, where she proceeds to pull it on over her head, before finally crawling out from under the bed and standing up again.

She stares at the door handle as she contemplates opening the door. Though she almost completely petrified or facing Chandler just now, it was obvious he needed to get into the nurse's office. And she'd been asked to stay there for the time being, so it's evitable that they'll have to cross paths getting in and out, or even have to stay inside together for a while.

And besides that, she had been wanting to ask him if he was okay for what felt like the longest time now...

So, with a turning of the door handle, she opens the door a little. But she doesn't go out. It's way too scary. And though she knows he's not a mind-reader, she hopes he'll take it as a sign that it's fine to come in now.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Chandler hits his head against the wall once for relief against the frustration and out of the corner of his eye he sees the door open a little. "Surely my head did not just open the door..." He thinks and he looks over. "Ms. Tabit.... ummm, are you dressed this time?" He asks, quietly, only now worried about if someone heard. A quick gasp answered him and a quiet "Yes."

Chandler opened the door and found Chloe standing infront of him, leaning on a cabnet. He moved quickly, trying to not catch her eyes with his own and move to the bed without showing her his back. His shirt and vest were in tatters, more like rags hanging from his shoulders and neckline with absolutely nothing to cover his back anyway. Keeping his eyes averted, "I'm sorry.... I... shouldn't have put you through that. Usually it's only on a job... when my life is in danger, when something like that happens..." He took a look at his shirt and vest, then tore it off. "Useless bloody modesty... when it covering nothing anyway."
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 pm

At first, she doesn't really know what to say. Still embarrased, as well as unable to think of a responce to his appologees. She wants to tell him everything is alright, but she doesn't know if they really are. And, like most people after such events, she naturally wants to ask him if he's okay. But it's such an obviously stupid question. Yet, by not asking it, she worries she'll come across as if she doesn't care at all.

The sudden movement she catches in the corner of her eyes, and the sound of the material tearing as he rips it away from his body, catches Chloe's attention and pulls her out of her thoughts. Her eyes land right on, the now topless, Chandler.

Her face, which had dull-down in it's redness, suddenly flushes again. But her focus is shifted to his hand, as he studies it himself. And a flash of images in her mind reply what he'd done to himself, with her. But that was nothing compared to what happened before, and again the images in her mind reply a segment of the events just past. And she remembers so clearly what had happened to him in the first place... what happened when he put his life on the line...

Taking a breath, Chloe moves a few steps toward Chandler, a mixture of curiosity and concern driving her as she tries to get a look at his back.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Chandler could not misconstrue the intent on Chloe's face. The same idea she had when wanting to poke his face the last time... except that time she was the one who had done damage to him. He raised a finger in between her and him, "Is this going to be one of those deals where your going to try for hours to get a single peek?" He asked, his voice even and calm.

Chloe halted, her eyes wide with smile on her face and a single sweat drop falling down the side. Chandler dropped his hand and sighed heavily. "I thought as much. Then I might as well let you... at least you will be vomiting in the nurses office..." He stood up and turned so his back was to her. The black blood having hardened enough to stem the flow of red blood but malleable enough to stretch as though it was real skin. The most horrific part of such a covering, is that the black blood had molded to the contours of his back muscles, almost making his back look like that of a dark skinned body builder. "I told you..." He stated.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Without meaning to, Chloe lets out a small gasp as Chandler turns around to reveal his back to her. And, hesitating for a moment, she reaches out a hand. Gently, she gives him back a small poke with a single finger, before then pressing down on it again with all fingers, then both her hands, flat against his back.

The feeling is strange. Harder than skin, yet still flexible whenever she puts pressure on it.

"What is it..." She asks, amazed and still prodding and pushing on his back. But before he can answer, she lets out a deep sigh, letting her hands rest on his back. "You did this to yourself... for us?" She asks, reminded suddenly of those unbareable screams he'd let out when the witch's attack had hit him before.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

Chandler flexed a little, trying to get the skin around the black blood to stop itching and begin growing again. A loud thunk could be heard as a fist smashed down into a solid surface in front of him. "Alot of the time, suffering begets more suffering, Chloe. But sometimes, when it's done for the right reason, you can nullify some of the pain given to others by taking it yourself. I think I have the black blood within me for just that purpose... just to give people a chance at a life without suffering... it's something I wish for most dearly..." The gaps in his speech being punctuated by another thud as his fist continued to strike a cupboard. "Suffering is not happiness. Nothing good can come from suffering, Chloe. Never. And I hope, that if I have to suffer for the rest of my life, that it brings someone else's life up a notch, so that they can live without the pain I took for them." Chandler sat back down on the bed, cradling his face in his hands. "But I never wanted to be this way, believe me. Sometimes, i can almost feel the happiness and joy I must have felt as a kid, the love as is given by a parent. But everything changes and never as you would like it to.... Never..."
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

Listening to his words, Chloe's expression had become one of concern again. Regardless of his reasons, she doesn't think he, or anyone else for that matter, should have to suffer for their entire lives. And seeing him sit there, with his face buried in his hands, gives Chloe a little more unstanding to his situation and the torture his own soul must be going through.

And though there's still so much she wants to ask him, now doesn't seem the time. She was already mentally kicking herself for troubling him this much.

Unexpectedly, Chandler feels something lightly bump the top of his head, and he looks up from his hands to find Chloe leant over to his eye-level, wearing a smile, and a pillow now resting on his head. An attempt to lighten the mood, and, if possible, bring a smile to Chandler's face.

"Let's fight together!" She says, still smiling and her eyes sparkling with crazy ideas of adventure.

Chandler doesn't answer. He just sits there, a little confused, wondering what possessed her to make such a statement. Has she already forgotten the strain put on her soul the last time they teamed-up?

"You're strong... and brave..." She says, standing-upright again and averting her eyes, slightly embarrased. "I want to be like that..." A hint of sadness seems to creep into her eyes.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Chandler takes his hands from his face and chuckles a little. "You are, Chloe, just in different ways. I'm sure that if Dehx was put into a situation the he couldn't deal with, you would be there, defending him and lending him your strength." He took the pillow off from his head and put it back on the bed. Closing his eyes, Chandler took a deep breath and took a look at Chloe.

Her light green eyes stared back and he had to turn away. "You were very strong.... when we fought. I've worked with more experienced weapons, usually in retrievals, when such a situation has happened. Sometimes they don't make it, they become overwhelmed by the amount of power I can bring forth and the sheer brutality I possess. Some last as long as you did, holding onto the part of themselves that they want saved, telling themselves that it is the only way to survive. Those are the ones that come home, to be used by another maester on their travels." Chandler shook his head, as if to banish a bad thought. "A weapon is a weapon, but you have shown me that they are not just tools, Chloe. A weapon is a living, breathing, feeling person that deserves every opportunity to survive and live their life. I guess that is exactly why I'm sent out.... to bring them home so they can start a new life..."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am

Dehx had left Chloe at the nurses office and headed somewhere to think. He wandered out of Shibusen and went to go round the side out of the way. He got round the corner to see that someone was already there.
    "Zack!" Dehx said under his breath as he turned round and went to sit on the steps, instead.

Once he had sat down, Dehx' mind began to wander. His mind focused on everything that had happened in the last couple of days. So much had happened so quickly. He hoped that things would calm down a bit once they were settled into the new year.

On the way back to Shibusen, Zack followed behind. He waited until the other filed into Shibusen before slipping round the side. He sat down and looked out over Death City. His mind not really focused on anything. Before he knew it, he had lost track of time.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 am

There's a moment of silence, before the door opens once again, and the nurse enters the room. She takes a brief look at them both, sensing the heavy atmosphere.

"I should have your results back in a few hours." She says. "Until then, feel free to go about your day, but don't do anything to exhaust yourself. I'll send for you when the results come back."

"Mm." Chloe nods, before heading for the door.

As she opens it, she pauses, and take a moment to smile back at Chandler.

"Thanks." She says, before finally leaving.

She heads down the hall, wondering where her brother could be...
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 am

As Dehx sat on the steps, thinking about the past couple of days, he realised how quiet everything was. He looked around to see there wasn't a soul around. He saw the door to Shibusen close; someone must have gone inside, probably Zack. Knowing there was no one about, Dehx had thoughts about just going home and putting the day behind him. He could just go home and blast his music, if he chose to.

He got up and made his way down the steps. When he got down to the bottom, he stopped. He looked back up the steps. The thought of leaving Chloe, again, stopped him. He had already left her, before, he couldn't do it again. He slowly made his way back up the steps to where he had previously sat.

Zack shook himself out of his trance-like state. He didn't know how long he had been sitting there and decided to go back inside. He stood up from his perch and walked round to the front. He saw Dehx sitting on the steps. The only movement was his head, Dehx seemed to have realised something. Zack decided to hurry back inside.

After his quick entrance, Zack found himself in a primarily empty hallway. He wandered down the hall, heading nowhere in particular. He had thought about going to see Clare, but she would be busy. Maybe he would just wander the halls. His thoughts were interupted when he almost literally bumped into Chloe.
    "Watch whe-" Zack started "Chloe!? He have got to stop meeting like this." he joked, or rather attempted, "How are you feeling, now?" he asked, managing a concerned tone.
    "I think I'll live." She replied.
    "Oh good. I have some things to do, but your brother's outside, I'm sure he'd like to see how you are." Zack said as he started back down the hall, waving to Chloe as he went.
    "Ok, thanks." Chloe said as she, too, continued on her path.

Once Chloe was out of site, Zack slipped back into his usual moody self, and he carried on with his aimless meandering of the halls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 am