Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soul Eater: Resonance

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Soul Eater: Resonance - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Eater: Resonance

Post by Fizzie Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 am

As the students leave the class, Chloe plods on to her locker, opening it and stuffing her new set of study books inside. She turns around to see Dehx standing around, like he'ss waiting for her eventhough he knows she had to stay behind today to clean out his locker. She waves him over, still being unusually quiet.

"I know Julian said you could use his desk... but you can use my locker today if you want?" She offers, showing him there's still plenty of room inside for his books as well.

"Well... alright." Dehx answers, still concerned with her, and considers offering to clean his locker himself seeing as there's obviously something very wrong with her today, but before he can get a word out, she's smiling up at him suddenly.

"I'll clean your locker up all by myself!!" She says, giving him a nod.

Dehx hesitates for a moment, not really knowing what to say, but then he smiles, hoping a smile on his face will cheer her up a little.

"Do your best!" He says, giving her a single pat on the head before leaving off.

But he doesn't get far before looking over his shoulder at her, only to her face has dropped again and she's just leaning against the lockers, waiting for everyone else to leave so she can get on with her cleaning task.

Dehx heads back into the class room, without Chloe seeing, to express his concerns to Julian, and ask him to keep an eye on her.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 am

Dehx walked back into the classroom to see Julian. He waited by the front desks for all of the students to file out.
    "Ah, Dehx, I was wondering where you had got to. Did you want me to stow your books?" Julian asked him.
    "It's taken care of, thanks anyway." Dehx replied.
    "So, you ready to talk about what happened to your face?" Julian asked with a little more conern in his voice.
    "Not really, I'm here for something else." Dehx started.
    "Oh?" Was all Julian could manage in reply.
    "It's about Chloe. She seems a little upset and I was wondering if you could keep and eye on her?" Dehx asked as he sat himself on the desk. Julian slouched back in his chair.
    "Sure, you don't even need to ask. Was that all?" Julian said.
    "For now; yes." Dehx said as he sat there with a mock smile on his face.
    "Then go, tomorrow's a full day, so make the most of today. And when you're ready to talk about what happened, you know where I am." Julian said in a mock authoritive tone. Dehx nodded his thanks and left the room
    Rickettz
    Rickettz
    Level: Chibi

Name : John

Post by Rickettz Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Watching from his locker, Chandler put his books neatly away. 'She is still having trouble. Cursed soul, make a damn decision." He was still watching when someone crept up next to him."Who do you think you are, staring at Chloe like that, new guy?" A young man with a ponytail falling all the way down his back asked incredulously. His breath fresh and his darker skin marking him as no-one Chandler knew. Turning to face this man, Chandler replied, "Doing something that is none of your business and you will probably never have a stake in it. Leave before this becomes heated." He turned back to close his locker.

He heard the fist coming and pushed it aside with his forearm, but not without pain as something ripped the skin on his arm. His face was calm as he wiped the blood onto his dark trousers. "A serrated weapon, very ferocious. Excellent in attack and counter attack, but defense is always a weak spot. Defending for a serrated weapons means getting out of the way and not making holes for a counter. Running and hiding then attacking with surprise for maximum damage." Chandler stated, pulling apart the statistics of a serrated weapon and giving the textbook description of them. Enraged, the man came at him again, forming the serrations on both fists, a full attack. Chandler sidestepped the blows and brought a open-handed strike to within inches of the others face, not attempting to finish it. The other turned and twisted away, a split second after the strike would have connected. "Two, three, four, five..." Chandler counted. 'What the hell are you counting for?!" The man shouted.
    "The number of times I could have hit you within your gaudy movement..." Chandler bit back, his urge to kick the living cr@p out of this guy rising to the surface. 'I have to end this before I loose control. Why hasn't he backed off already...' Chandler thought as he moved off, trying to finish the brawl without further bloodshed. The man came back at him, sensing an advantage with Chandler's back to him. A boot came out from under him and struck the man mid stride, sending the guy flying back to skid along the floor. Passing Chloe, Chandler whispered, "I hate being new...", and moved off, slowly walking back to his one bedroom apartment.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Chloe stands by the lockers, trying to take in all that just happened. What a strange first day back it's been... still, it took her focus off her depressive mood for a while.

"So, shall we get to work?" Comes a familiar and cheerful voice.

Chloe turns to see Julian stepping out of the class room, pulling bucket and some cleaning products seemingly out-of-nowhere. Chloe flops her head, not looking forward to this task one bit... but then remembers her words to her brother, his reply to her.

"I'll do my best!!" She smiles suddenly, tacking the items from Julian and making her way to the locker, putting the key into it and turning it with a gulp before she looks inside. "OH GOD!!"

Sometime (much) later... outside Chloe's appartment...

Julian stands alone in the street, reaches for his phone, and calls Dehx...

"Hello? Julian?" He answers.

"Hello Dehx." Julian replies. "Are you free to talk a little?"

"What has she done this time?" Dehx groans.

"Nothing." Julian chuckles for a moment. "It's just... I wanted to let you know I got her home okay."

"Eh? Well, thanks, but I only meant for you to keep an eye on her at school. You didn't have to, wait... she made you clean it all, didn't she?" He sighs.

"No, no. She cleaned the whole thing by herself." Julian explains. "She wouldn't let me help... but I had to make sure she got home okay because the whole thing seemed to make her pretty sick. She just looked so pale... I had to help her home."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Dehx put the phone down and headed into his bathroom. The wounds on his face had started to heal, though one looked like it would need stitches to heal properly. He washed his face carefully, once again and headed towards the door. He picked his phone up from the side, as well as Chloe's, and left his apartment.

He wandered down the road to his sisters and entered the building. He went up to her floor and knocked on her door. He waited for a few moments, but there was no answer. She was probably asleep. He waited for a bit longer, to see if she would answer, but there was still no answer. Dehx looked up and down the hallway; the long empty hallyway. He smiled to himself and let himself in.

Inside Chloe's apartment, it was still the same mess it had been in the morning; maybe a bit worse. There she was, laying on the sofa. Julian had said she was feeling under the weather, so she did deserve a rest.
    "Dehx?" She said as she lifted her head to see him.
    "Yeah, Chlo?" He said as he looked down at her.
    "You have got to stop getting in like that." She said.
    "You've got to give me a key, then," Dhex said with a little chuckle. He put her phone on the side by her head, "you can have your phone back. I have to get you out of bed, somehow."
    "Thanks. You don't have to stay to look after me." She said in reply as she pulled the a thin cover over herself.
    "That's what family does."Dehx said as he stood up and decided to clear some of the mess away.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:36 pm

The next morning, the usual routine of Dehx struggling to get Chloe out of bed and on her way to school changed somewhat. Dehx now found himself walking to school alone as Chloe still wasn't feeling well after her encounter with the mold.

She didn't even eat any of the lovely dinner Dehx had made for her lastnight. She really wanted to, it looked and smelt so yummy... but all her brother's efforts were repaid with her throwing-up all over him.

Up in her appartment, she lays in bed, with the morning sun beaming through her window, making her feel a little better. Only her second day back since the holidays, and already she's taking a day off...

Still, she could always go in later... maybe.

At least she feels a little better about things with her brother. She knows he'll be so surprised and happy when he sees how spotless his locker is now.

With a yawn and a stretch, Chloe finally rolls out of bed (litterally), and makes her way to her living room, opening the large windows which doubled-up as doors leading out to a small balcony. And she stands there, eyes closed, feeling the sun and the slight breeze on her face, hoping the fresh air might make her feel better.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Chandler took a detour from routine this morning. He slept longer than normal, ate a hearty breakfast and re-bandaged his arms. He was lucky the damage done yesterday did not break the other mans skin, a very fortunate event for all. The bandages he used last night were disposed of, the dark and clotted blood safely away from anyone and fresh bandages to cover the wound. He changed his trousers and left without delay, wanting to get to Shibusen as soon as possible to learn what he couldn't from the text books. Walking down the street, he felt eyes on him and continued walking. 'No use finding out what it is now', he decided as he could be late if he dawdled.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Dehx walked into Shibusen on his own. It was a strange feeling, but he had done it before. The first thing he would do is check his locker. He wanted to see what kind of job had been done. He approached it and opened it without a second thought. There was nothing; like before, only less. The locker was actually clean. He quickly took out his phone and sent a thank you text to Chloe, and wished her well. He closed his locker and immediately realised one thing; his books were in Chloe's locker, and she had the key. He banged his head on his locker and stood there for a moment.
    "Oh well, it could be worse. The locker could still be in a mess, at least I'm here." He said quietly to himself as he picked himself up off the locker and headed towards Julian's class.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Chloe, now sitting on the balcony, spends her morning simply watching the clouds go by. The fresh air is already making her feel a little better, but going to school still seems like too much bother... though she is pretty disappointed she didn't get to see Dehx's face this morning when he saw how brilliantly clean his locker was now.

But it's okay. She knows he'll have been pleased. And she's sure he'll have been happy to get to school on time for once too. Actually... now that she thinks about it all, she should probably send a thank you text to Julian for helping her get home yesterday.

Leaning inside, she reaches for her phone, noticing she has a text. It's from Dehx, thanking her, and wishing her well. She didn't even notice it beep earlier. Ah well, must've been coz of a car driving by outside whilst she was on the balcony or something.

As she types out and sends reply to her brother, and then a thank you to Julian, something suddenly clicks in her brain... and then she groans... realizing that Julian doesn't have Dehx's books because she offered to keep them in her locker instead... and she still has the key to said locker. Maybe she should go into school later after all... maybe...

With a yawn, she picks herself up off the floor and heads off to get washed and changed, just incase she feels up to going to the park or something... no, wait, school, incase she feels up to going to school... yeah, that's right.

And as she digs through the pockets of yesterday's trousers, searching for the locker key, she finds the note again. The note the new guy had given, well, tossed, at her. Unfolding it, she reads it again, and it makes her smile. She figures she should really say thanks to him too. But again, that means to going to school... maybe...

She yawns again, before flopping onto her bed, deciding her decision of "to go or not to go" was best thought over along side her ever comfortable duvet... probably not the best of ideas...
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 am

Dehx walked into the class to see most people present, already. Even without Chloe, he still ended up being late.
    "Morning Tabits... er... Tabit. Chloe still ill, is she?" Julian said as he waved Dehx to his seat.
    "I'm afraid so. There is a chance she might be in later, though." Dehx said as he made his way to his seat. He got a few glances from people who had not seen his face the day before. It wasn't as bad, but it still had a way to go before it was healed properly. Dehx spotted Zach, who was giving him an evil glare. He ignored it and sat down without a fuss.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:51 am

Luckily for Chloe, just as she starts dozing-off again, her phone jingles as she recieves a text message, waking her up again. She has another yawn and another stretch, and then reads the message, before finally getting herself washed and dressed ready to head out the door.

At the very least, even if she didn't get as far as going into school, the fresh air and sunshine would do her some good anyways.

So, though she still feels a little ill, but at least not as much as she did yesterday or earlier this morning, she folds up the note again and, putting it into her pocket, she grabs her keys (including her locker key), and heads out, locking-up her appartment as she leaves.

The streets seem pretty quiet as most people are either at work or at school, and the sun is still shinning brightly in the almost totally cloud-free sky. What a beautiful day. It would be a shame to waste it completely... maybe a detour through the park? Yeah, that would be nice. And it would mean she could stop-off at the little shop at the other end of the park and get herself something cold to drink to maybe help her feeling a little fresher.

Yep. A stroll through the park is just what she needs...
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Dehx sat in class, looking at all the students around him. They all had their books, putting him at a disadvantage. He was hoping he wasn't going to need them, what with it being the first real day back.
    "I don't think we'll be waiting for anyone else, so let's get started." Julian said. He waited for a few moments, giving some real late comers chance to arrive. There was nothing. He shrugged and carried on, "Over the next week, or so, we'll be going over the basics. We'll be going over everything from what a soul is, to the theory behind battles you may face. You'll be learning what it is to be part of this school, and what you should be aiming for. Today, we were meant to be going over the soul, and the different types. There are some dos and don'ts when dealing with souls, but they're pretty simple. We will go over these when we get to the appropriate section." Julian was interrupted when someone came in to give him a message. Dehx watched as the messenger came in and leant close to his ear. He strained himself as if he would be able to hear them, but it was of no use. The messenger soon left, leaving Julian in the middle of the classroom alone, "Now, that is good news. I've just been given word that my plans for this afternoon are allowed to go ahead. Provided we do well before break, you will be allowed a little practical exercise." There was a ripple of excitement going round the room through those that had no real experience. Dehx remembered that feeling. The feeling of your first battle, whether it was staged or real. If only he could be that excited about it all, again. He couldn't help but text Chloe, informing her of what she was going to miss.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Chloe takes the most direct route through the park that she can, so as not to miss any of the practical training. But she still can't help but stop at the shop and buy herself an ice-lolly to enjoy during the rest of her journey to school.

Her aim is to get to school as break starts, so that she can enjoy break time with her brother and friends, and then, hopefully, slip back into class un-noticed when everyone else has to go back in too.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Dehx sat back as Julian continued with the lesson. He was going on about souls, something Dehx knew already knew about, he wasn't exactly new to Shibusen. He was thankful that the lesson wasn't about anything he hadn't already known at least a little about, that could be disasterous. He leant back in his chair and almost zoned out from the lesson. He brought his hand to his face, to touch the worst of the incisions. There was a pang of pain shoot through his head. Maybe he should've gone to the nurse. It was too late now, he may as well wait until the break. It wasn't going to be too much longer, he hoped. Dhex looked around the room, again. He could see some people with their head buried in their books, and some paying attention to Julian as he practically gave the lesson according to the book, word for word. It just went to show that he knew the book all too well.

After a little while of listening to Julian, Dhex looked at the clock. He was delighted to see that break time was just a few minutes away. His head was actually hurting a little.
    "...and so that is the soul. You must know the distinction between the souls, so I'll set that as an assignment for tomorrow. For all of you that have been through this before, this will be a walk in the park. If anyone has any questions about this lesson, please feel free to come and see me afterwards and I'll go over some bits with you again." Julian said as he looked at his watch, "Ok, I shouldn't really do this, but," He hesitated for a moment, "you're all free to go. The bell will be going any minute, now." With that, everyone started bustling about, putting their books away and heading towards either Julian or the door; Dehx followed the latter.

Outside, in the corridor, Dehx thought about going to the nurse then thought about going outside for a bit. He didn't want to be stuck in the nurses office, so he decided to go outside. As he walked outside, he saw people going off in their social groups. He couldn't see anyone he wanted to hang around with, particularly, but that didn't bother him. He made his way to the steps and sat on the top step. His mind began to wander. He was rudely interrupted with a boot shoving him down a few steps. After steadying himself, he turned to face the culprit
    "Zach; I should've known." He said as he stood and made his way up the steps onto level ground.
    "We never finished what we started yesterday." Zach said as he cracked his knuckles.
    "Because there's nothing to finish." Dehx replied, almost waving him off.
    "What's the matter, you chicken?" Zach asked mockingly.
    "Do you really want to do this? Right here? Right now?" Dehx said, now starting to get a little angry.
    "No time like the present." Zach said as he shoved Dehx hard. Dehx stumbled back a few steps. Dehx almost fell, but he managed to steady himself.
    "It's go time." Dehx said as he charged Zach with one hand transformed into his dagger blade, ready to swing for him.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 pm

'I hate walking into lessons halfway... it feels excessively rude to the teacher.' Chandler thought as he came up the stairs to Shibusen. His eyes worked through the crowd gathered outside, mostly students and their watching teachers. Chandler's vision focused on two individuals, both with pony-tails but one of them had an extremely long one. 'Mr. Serrated Edge. I hate bullies more-so than being the new guy...'

His large gait took him to a gathering ring of students around the combatants. He positioned himself above them all on a higher tier of steps, getting a good vantage point to see the tactics and movement of both fighters. "There's nothing wrong with getting out hostility during a break, just as long a teacher is present to break it up if it gets to heated." Chandler said to himself, watching the two fighters maneuver around each other.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Finally, Chloe arrives at Shibusen. Having finished her ice-lolly, she tosses the stick in a nearby trash can and makes her way forward. As she makes her way up the stairs, she hears alot of commotion.

"I'm late!!" She gasps, figuring she's already missed-out on some of the practical training and quickens her pace

When she reaches the crowd, she's forced to pause, feeling a little dizzy for some reason, and having lost some of the colour in her cheeks that she'd only recently re-gained after falling ill the previous day. She leans forward, resting her hands on her knees for a little while, waiting for the dizziness to fade.

It's then that she suddenly hears Dehx's voice and her eyes snap wide. Not wanting to miss any of her brother's fighting, she tries to see through the crowd. Eventually, she manages to see, through a small gap in the crowd, Dehx, with one of his arms formed into his dagger blade. And she quickly loses sight of him again as he dashes forward, obviously towards someone, but there's too many people in the way and she can't see anything else.

She jumps up a few times, attempting to see over the top of the crowd, but this doesn't work, so she walks around the back of the crowd, trying to find a good spot to squeeze in and find a way through the front. But this tactic doesn't seem to be working either as she'd probably just be trampled on or something.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Dehx ducked as Zach went for his face, again. His serated hands barely missing him. Dehx brought his dagger in fast, hitting Zach in the chest with the flat of the blade as he punched with his other hand. Zach stumbled back a few feet, rubbing his chest. He glared at Dehx with what looked like an evil smile. He stood his ground for a few seconds as if calculating his next move, or maybe he was just trying to catch Dehx off guard; who knew? He charged a silent charge. As he reached half way, he leapt into the air to bring his fist down on Dehx. Dehx brought his dagger up to defend himself. The serations of Zach's fist met with the flat of Dehx's dagger. Neith one wanting to give up, they both pushed. This wasn't the position Dehx wanted to be in, as he had ben on his knees at the time. He forced Zach away, allowing his to free one of his legs. He used this leg to roll to the side, releasing Zach and letting him fall flat to the floor. As Dehx rolled, he stopped and brought his legs back down, striking Zach in the small of his back.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Getting frustrated, Chloe starts pushing her way through the crowd, getting bumped around alot in the process until she finally gets to front, squeezing herself out from between two other, taller students and almost falling foward as she "pops" out from between them.

Dehx and Zach are too busy going at eachother to notice her arrival, and Chloe still has no idea that this fight isn't just some practical training exercise. And in a solo practical battle, no one's allowed to step-in and help their partner, so she stays at the front of the crowd, ready to cheer her brother on.

"Kick his ass, Dehx!!" She calls, balling a fist in excitement.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Chandler was thinking about the next blow and how easily it would be to end it if he had a weapon when he stopped and looked just that little bit harder. The man with the shorter ponytail had a dagger for a hand, which meant he was a weapon. Now that he was actually looking at the people and not just the movements, he recognized the other man with the shorter ponytail as Mr Tabit. "He's not a Meister? But I haven't seen them around to many other people.... which means they are both weapons without a Meister." Loosing his focus on the combat, Chandler shook his head to clear his thoughts and resumed his calm assessment of the fight.

Either of them could bring it to a mostly bloodless end, but the look on both of their faces showed that something of the sort was not going to happen. The teachers present seemed to be a little overwhelmed by the students pressing around the fight and only catching small glimpses. 'Not something I want to do... but they may not get there in time..." Chandler spread his legs and was preparing to make the biggest leap ever.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Dehx scrambled up, wanting to get the advantage over Zach. Zach didn't seem to be taking any prisoners and seemed to be after blood. This isn't the way Dehx wanted it. Zach scrambled up, rubbing his back.
    "No more playing." Dhex said as he transformed his dagger back into his hand. Within seconds he transformed his entire forearm into his glaive blade.
    "Who said I was playing?" Zach taunted. They both ran for each other. Dehx brought his blade across his chest as Zach threw, yet another, punch. Again, the punch met with the flat of the blade. Dehx got in close and punch Zach square in the face, affording him a little give. He forced his blade out away from him, sending Zach sprawling to the floor some distance away. Dehx didn't allow him a second to collect himself as he leapt after him. Coming down on Zach, Dehx thrust his blade forward, only to have Zach roll clear at the last second. Dehx's blade embedded itself in the ground. He transformed his arm back, freeing himself from the rock, as he transformed his other arm into the blade, swing himself back round to counter yet another blow from Zach. He threw him away, yet again, but this time he stood his ground. He transformed bother arms into glaive blades and stood ready for another attack. Ever predictable, Zach charged him. Dehx waited for his moment. Zach was now upon him, fist thrown with anger. Dehx deftly dodged aside and seemed to disappear as he transformed his body into the handle between the blades, and both his blades back into his arms. He grabbed Zach's wrist and swung himself back across Zach's body. As his free hand reached the lowest point, he transformed it back into the blade, giving him momentum to swing himself above Zach. As he swung up, he let go of Zach's wrist. As he reached the top of his throw, he transformed himself back into his complete human form, and brung his whole weight down of Zach's shoulders. Zach fell to the floor hard and slid a few feet forward. Dehx leapt off him and retreated a few feet. Zach gingerly got up and prepared to go another round, he was not beaten, yet.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:01 am

Chloe could nothing but watch the battle unfold, eventhough every inch of her wanted to run in and aid her brother. As things got more and more heated, Chloe's initial excitement over this "practical training match" turns more and more into worry and fear for the safety of her brother.

The scene right infront of her just seems to be too violent for any normal training. And as she thinks about, she lets her eyes wonder, in search of Julian, who would've surely haulted this fight by now. Things just seem to be going too far.

And Julian doesn't even seem to be in sight at all. Come to think of it... from where Chloe stands, she can't see any Shibusen staff, and a large number of the students gathered aren't even in her class. Just what's going on here...?

Enough is enough, and Chloe makes her decision to move in and help. But she barely gets even two steps forward before finding herself in trouble already as an attack from Zach comes directly at her, albeit not inentionally. And without any time to think, all she can do is hold her arms up infront of her, crossed and ready to brace the oncoming attack as she shuts her eyes tight, waiting for the pain to hit.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 am

Someone began to step out from the crowd as Chandler was about to jump and his attention shifted. 'Ms Tabit?' He thought as he changed his footing and began to run. Three steps at a time, Chandler bolted down the front steps of Shibusen and vaulted from the tier above the main courtyard.

The feeling as though your flying, where time seems to slow to take in the whole experience, held none of the majesty for Chandler. It gave him the time to assess the situation and plot his movements based on trajectory of strikes that were in motion and attacks to come. Hitting the cobblestone court, he rolled until he got close enough and threw up his already bandaged arm. The serrated fist connected, tearing anew the healing skin and bindings covering his forearm and sending blood flying. His momentum continued and a foot caught Mr Serrated in the side of the torso, sending him flying over and past the crowd. Continuing to roll, Chandler came to his feet, face to face, directly in front of Mr Tabit. Gasping for air from the pain and the effort placed into that little stunt, he managed, "If you are going to have a fight, do it somewhere else. Do not defile Shibusen with your hate." ,as he began to shuffle away, his arm held close to his body.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 am

Chloe can only stand in awe, her arms lowered since the pain she was expecting hadn't actually hit her. But she quickly comes to her senses when she notices the blood stains.

"Hey!!" She calls out to him, raising her hand in the hope of catching his attention.

"What are you doing here!? I thought you were sick!?" Dehx says suddenly, taking hold of her arms and checking her over for any damage, whilst she seems more interested in trying to keep her eye on the new guy.

"I was. I am." She replies, trying to get Dehx off of her so can catch-up with the other guy.

"You could've been hurt, you idiot!" He yells at her.

"I'm fine!" She says, finally breaking free of his old and running off towards the new guy. "Hey! Wait!" She calls after him, waving her arm in the air.

When he finally turns around, she stumbles to a stop, finding herself a little dizzy again.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Uh-huh." She answers, nodding before standing upright again, making eye contact - which draws her to a blank again, until she shakes it off. "Come on." She finally says, but gets no reply. "You need to see the nurse."

"I'm fine." He answers.

"Your leakage says otherwise." She says, pointing to his arm and what was left of his now blood-stained bandages, pausing for a moment as she realises the colour she'd thought she'd mistaken the stains to be earlier, is infact the colour she'd thought to be afterall; black.

But he seems to get an awkward look on his face as he notices her noticing... so she desides not to ask... at least not right now.

"Hey!" She suddenly yells over to Dehx. "You too! Get over here!"

"What?" Dehx groans as he comes over, not in a particulaly good mood anymore.

"We're going to see the nurse." Chloe chirps up at him.

"But I really don't ne--" The red haired guy tries to protest, but he's silenced by Chloe cutting-him off as she chirps up again;

"This way!" She smiles, walking backwards just so that she can keep an eye on the two guys and make sure they follow her.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am

Dehx missed where Zach had gone, but he had given him a fight he would soon forget. Dehx may be just a weapon, but he is no push over; even when he's on his own. He felt the flow of blood from the wounds he sustained the day before. The fight must've torn them open, again. Maybe going to the nurse wasn't a bad thing, afterall.

Dehx didn't like the way this red headed guy spoke to him, but he would let it slide. Though this was not due to Dehx's hate, the red headed guy had a point.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:33 am

Chandlers thoughts raced, trying to come up with a plan to get away from these two before he got to the nurses office. He could feel the blood already starting to heal the fresh wounds. He didn't think it disgusting or vile, Chandler Sphynx had been one with the black blood for a long time now and he understood its perks and downfalls. Chandler was happy he was given a home at Shibusen and respected Lord Shinigami. The staff were always kept up to date on his progress and his condition, with at least the basic information. The nurse knew, as well, as she had treated many time when he had fallen back into his pit of madness. He never knew what she did to control the fits, but it worked, but he trusted her immeasurably.

"I'm sorry, Mr and Ms Tabits, none of the teachers would have been able to get there in time. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, Mr Tabit, I'm sure you value Shibusen as I do." He said, keeping his head down, looking at the blood seeping into the used bandages and into his clothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:09 am