Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soul Eater: Resonance

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Soul Eater: Resonance - Page 7 Empty Re: Soul Eater: Resonance

Post by Fizzie Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am

"Sorry..." She answers. "I guess I'm just finding it hard to think lately..."

"So I noticed." Her brother replies. "Maybe you should take a day off or something?"

Chloe shakes her head. Things seem to changing in her world, and although it seems a little scary, it's also very interesting. She'd always dreamt of adventures and wondered when she was going to find her own. But she'd always felt like she left on the side-lines. She'd never been as capable as she wished she was, and she'd never felt like much use to anyone. But it seems now like things might change, and she doesn't want to waste any time.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Dehx looked at his sister as she said she was ok. To him, she seemed a little unsure of herself. Dehx put it down to the stress of everything that's happened. Considering they had only been back at Shibusen for just a couple of days, it had been very... eventful. He put his arm around her and pulled her into a one-armed hug.
    "Everything will be fine, I promise." He said with a smile as he shook her arm slightly. Chloe smiled in response to Dehx' reassuring promise; and his hug helped, somewhat.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Post by Fizzie Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 am

The reassuring words and actions of her brother help calm Chloe somewhat, and she returns his hug, tightly, before pulling away and smiling up at him again.

"I think... I might take the rest of today off." She says, wondering if it was really ok.

"Sure." Her brother replies. "Want me to walk you home?" He offers, a little concerned about leaving her on her own right now.

"Mm." Chloe shakes her head. "I'll be alright." She smiles. "Can you let Julian know, for me?"

"Of course." Dehx smiles.

And with that, Chloe turns on her heels, and head's off on her way home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 pm