Otaku Beats

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soul Eater: Resonance

Fizzie
    Fizzie

Name : Sam

Soul Eater: Resonance - Page 3 Empty Re: Soul Eater: Resonance

Post by Fizzie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:51 am

"Chloe." She says, recieving a blank look from the red-headed guy. "My name. It's Chloe". She smiles.

"Oh. Chandler. Chandler Sphynx." He replies.

"My brother's name is Dexter." She continues. "And he's an idiot. So don't worry about it." She glares a little at her brother, not impressed he got himself into some stupid fight, still unaware of just what started it in the first place.

Being the curious type, Chloe is just itching to ask about Chandler's blood, but she doesn't want to make him feel awkward, if it's something he doesn't want to talk about. Besides, she feels kinda weird asking about it herself anyways.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Name : Craig

Post by Chojin Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 am

Dehx lagged behind slightly, the sting of Chloe's insult and glare hurt Dehx more than it should. It was obvious to him that everyone thought that the fight was his fault. Zach has a way of making it seem like someone else's fault, probably the only thing he was good at. His throughts drifted more than he thought they would. He didn't want to fight, but Zach gave him no choice. He hoped that Zach would now think twice before starting anything with him again. But then, he knew Zach better than that, Zach wouldn't just let this slide. Dehx mentally shook himself off and caught up.
    "Shame we didn't meet on better terms, Chandler." He said as he offered his hand to shake.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz
    Level: Chibi

Name : John

Post by Rickettz Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Chandler looks at the hand offered and then at Dexter. "I would if I could, Dexter Tabit but i must keep pressure on my arm." He stated, with almost a hint of obviousness. "And I think we couldn't have met on better terms, I know of the serrated weapon you were fighting and understand his inability to control his anger, as Chloe probably saw yesterday..." Chandler added, continuing to hold his left forearm.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:10 pm

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?" Chloes asks, then remembering the trouble between Zach and her brother the day before. "But... Zach said..." She drifts, reminded of her worries over her brother's stress levels yesterday, and that it was what Zach said that started her worrying in the first place. "What happened yesterday?" She asks again, with a little more of a demanding tone as she realizes things aren't quite as simple as she'd thought they were.

"It doesn't matter." Dehx replies, not wanting to drag Chloe into his problems.

"Dehx!" She frowns.

"Leave it." He warns.

A part of him knows she needs, and infact deserves, to know the truth behind the terbulance between himself and Zach. But he prefered that her life was kept simpler than his. He always hated seeing her down, and the slightest thing seemed to lower her mood dramatically sometimes. He didn't, and doesn't, want that.

"It's nothing I can't handle." He says, still feeling the weight of her glare. "Trust your big brother, eh!?" He smiles, trying to reassure her.

Chloe sighs, her eyes sad and fixed on the floor as she give in... at least for the time being. She really doesn't understand what goes on in her brother's head sometimes... and she doesn't understand why she's always left out-of-the-loop when it comes to more serious or important matters...
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:47 pm

"Oh, seems my words were taken the wrong way... This Zach fellow, the serrated weapon, is the same man you fought today? If so, then I had an altercation with him yesterday as well. He took offense to ..... " Chandler stopped, not wanting to tell them that he had been watching Chloe that afternoon, "something I said." He finished, hoping neither would pick up his hesitation
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:11 am

Chloe thinks for a moment, back to yesterday again, and what happened between Chandler and Zach. In the past, Zach had always been so careful as to cover-up the physically violent side of his personality where Chloe had been concerned, leaving no real evidence of any physical attack. But this made the third time now that he hadn't been so "clever", and Chloe had actually witnessed two of the attacks herself.

"He's been oddly violent lately..." She comments.

Dehx grits his teeth, stopping himself from making a comment about how he's always been violent. But he'd been doing a good job of hiding all the trouble from his sister himself.

But the more Chloe thinks about it, the more obvious things become in her the mind, and the truth seems to reveal itself to her... unless she's just over-thinking the whole thing and just wants someone to blame other than her brother... still though... as her thoughts unravel, things do seem to fit together and explain a hell of alot... except for any kind of real reason, that is.

Even the stupidiest of fights have something behind them. Something that causes them...

But her thoughts are interrupted as they finally reach the Nurse's Office...

Last edited by Kitai on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 am

Dehx stood outside the nurses office, waiting to go in. He bit back the things he wanted to say about Zach. He wanted to tell them how Zach was always violent towards him, he wanted to say how Zach was good at making things seem like other people's fault; but most of all, he wanted to tell Chloe how much he didn't like him being so friendly with her. He didn't have time to think about things he wanted to say before the nurse came out.
    "Who's nex... Dehx, I was wondering when you were going to turn up." Said the nurse as she beckoned for him to follow. Reluctantly, he followed and closed the door behind him.

Inside the nurses room looked cleaner than outside in the hall, despite neither of them cleaner than the other; must've been all the white. Dehx didn't much like white, it looked too sterile and impersonal for his liking.
    "I heard about what happened yesterday, why didn't you come see me then?" The nurse asked him in a concerned tone.
    "Why when you already had Zach's side of the story. Everyone thinks it was my fault, even my own sister. Besides, I'm a weapon, I can take more punishment than this." Dehx said, trying to distract her from her questions.
    "You and Zach are always at each other's throats, so to speak. If you two went a month without coming in here, I'd be more worried than if you never left." She said in a sort of half joke.
    "No offense, but I'd be happy with never coming in here. It would mean that Zach has finally left me alone." Dehx said as the nurse started looking closely at the cuts on his face.
    "None taken. It's always the same story with you two; Zach blames you and you blame Zach. Because no one sees what goes on, we won't know who's right." The nurse replied as she reached for something to clean the wounds.
    "You know, I've cleaned them plenty already." Dehx said in an attempt to stop her.
    "It doesn't hurt to be thorough. Now hold still, please." She said as she began cleaning the wounds. Dehx whinced a little as a sharp pain ran through his head. "Sorry." She said. She was careful about how she cleaned the wounds, thankful that they weren't too bad. She set the cleaning fluid aside and put the swab in the bin. She took another look at the wounds, "Right; the one just on the bridge of your nose, going down your cheek may scar." She said as she reached for some thread and a needle. She started to stitch the sides of the wound back together.
    "Great, just what I always wanted." Dehx said sarcastically though gritted teeth, feeling the needle each time it peirced his skin.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 am

Chloe tries to peek inside the nurse's office as she waits outside with Chandler, pushing the door open just a tiny bit, but it seems to be enough for Dehx to notice her.

"Out!" He tells her, sending a glare her way and causing her to quickly close the door again.

"You'll get yourself in trouble doing things like that." Chandler says, almost letting out a chuckle.

Chloe sighs quietly as she leans herself against the wall, a troubled look on her face and her mind still trying to making proper sense of everything. But her thoughts are interrupted as she places her hands in her pockets and notices something sitting in each pocket.

She pulls out her hands and opens them up, finding the locker key in her left, and the note in her right. A strange feeling washes over her for a few moments...

But it's another short-lived moment as she finds herself taken-over by embarrasement, and quickly shoves both items back in her pockets, hoping Chandler hadn't noticed that she not only still had the note he'd given her, but that she'd been carrying it around.

"Lame!!" She growls at herself inwardly, unintentionally frowning outwardly too.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 am

Chandler didn't happen to notice at first, but then noticed the frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to chastise you. Sometimes I feel as though I am a teacher here... after helping so many students with their weapons..." He admonishes, feeling embarrassed.
    'Damn it... why is it always like this with female weapons, why cant I just think of them as partners and tools and be done with it?'

Wanting to get himself off the subject before he says something embarrassing, Chandler begins to turn his thoughts to Clare Lambert, the Nurse. "She is very kind, understanding the problems of students and being able to sit objectively to help with them. It must take a special kind of person to do that...'
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 am

"It's not that..." She says eventually, her focus remains on the floor for a while. "When did things get so complicated..." She wonders, speaking out loud when she actually only meant to think it quietly in her head.

Feeling embarrased again, she searches her mind for some other subject matter to discuss, wanting to talk with him more, but not make an idiot out of herself, or make him feel uncomfortable by asking about his blood.

But the more she tries not to think about it, the more curious she becomes, and before she even realizes it herself, she's already trying to get a better look at his injury as she tries to sneak a glance before ending-up with her head tilted and her eyes scanning over in his direction.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 am

It's just like normal, red blood, Chloe Tabit." He lied, trying his best to get her off the thought that she should look it it. He did need to keep the pressure on which meant he was severely hampered with only partial use of one hand. He glared at the door to the Nurse's office, "How long does it take to look at a few cuts?"
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 am

Chloe gives Chandler a nervous smile as the embarrassement of being caught staring fizzles through her. But the awkward moment is short lived as the door to the nurse's office finally opens again, with Dehx stepping out, all stitched-up and ready to go back to class.

Chloe shows him a warm smile, pleased he got checked-over by the nurse, and would be okay now. And, hidden behind that smile, is her concern for him too.

Chandler is then called into the nurse's office, and Chloe watches his every step with a curious look on her face as he enters and the door closes behind him.

"Don't even think about it." Dehx warns before Chloe has a chance to peek inside like she did with him before.

Chloe only replies with a nervous laugh, before pausing as her eyes scan her brother's wounds, taking in everything that had happened to him.

"Come on." He tells her, walking away down the hall.

"But, shouldn't we wait?" She asks, hesitating.

"We need to get back to class." Dehx insists. "Don't you think you've missed enough already today?"

"Well... I'll wait." She says quietly, turning back to face the office door.

"You're not peeking!" Dehx says forcefully as he grabs her and pulls her along by her wrist.

"I wasn't going to!!" Chloe pouts.

"Don't lie." Dehx replies, still dragging her down the hall. "Besides, I need to get my books from your locker."

"Can't I just give you the key!?" She offers, pulling the key from her pocket with her free hand and showing it to him.

"You're coming with me. You've skipped enough class for today." He replies, not stopping or letting go until they reach the lockers.

Chloe has a permanant pout on her face as she's "forced" to open her locker, and pulls out all the books so they can seperate his from hers. But rather than stack them neatly, Chloe just dumps them in a heap on the floor, leaving Dehx to sort through them whilst she fiddles about with something in her locker.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 am

Dehx sighs as he bends down to sort through the books. He didn't see what Chloe was messing with, but he thought that he it better not to know. Though the books were dumped onto the floor, haphazardly, it didn't take long to find his book. He put them in a neat pile beside him and he then picked up Chloe's books.
    "Try to keep this locker in good condition, please. I'd hate to get your locker again." Dehx said in a sort of half joke as he handed the books to Chloe. Chloe giggled at the thought. Dehx bent back down and picked his own books up. He waited for Chloe to finish messing with whatever she was messing with so he could go and stow his own books in his own locker.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 am

Chloe shuts and locks the door to her locker, having finished with her little task with a smile on her face as she turns and follows Dehx over to his locker.

"What's with you?" He asks, noticing the weird smile on her face.

Chloe just shakes her head, a little embarrased. Dehx raises a brow and then continues to put away the books he doesn't need at the moment. Chloe waits beside him, her hands behind her back as she rocks back and fourth on her feet.

"Don't you ever stand still?" A voice chuckles.

The two turn to find Julian leaning out of the classroom door. He'd wanted to go check in with them in the nurse's office, but he didn't like leaving the rest of the students unattended if he could help it.

"Is everything alright?" Julian asks, coming out just a little further into the hallway so that he can close the classroom door behind him so the students inside won't hear them talking. "By the time I heard what was going on, it was already too late."

"It's nothing I can't handle." Dehx replies as he closes-up his locker.

The smile on Chloe's face disappears as concern for her brother takes over. He'd always say something like that...

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Julian smiles down at Chloe, noticing the drop in her mood instantly and wanting to bring it back up again.

Chloe smiles back, and Julian opens the door a little to let her in. Once she enters, Julian closes the door quietly again, wanting to speak with Dehx just a little more.

"How bad are your injuries?" Julian asks.

"I'll live." Dehx answers.

"And what of Chandler?" Julian continues to inquire.

"In the nurse's office." Dehx replies. "Clo insisted on dragging us both there."

"She worries about you, you know." Says Julian.

"I know..." Dehx replies, his thoughts trailing off.

"This won't do." Julians says bringing round the original subject again, pausing to think for a moment. "We can't have students at war with eachother. I know there's alwats been some tention between the two of you since you first met. But rather than work out your differences, things have just continued to exculate."

"Where is he?" Dehx asks, assuming Zack isn't sitting in class bleeding everywhere, but also knowing he's not at the nurse's office either.

"I don't know." Julian replies. "He's not in class, and it's obvious he wasn't at the nurse's office with you three. Maybe he left for the day."

"Coward." Dehx growls under his breath.

"Dehx." Julian says, placing a hand on one of his shoulders. "Becareful. I know you think you're alone with this, but I've seen his soul."

Julian then pushes the classroom door open and steps aside so Dehx can enter before him.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 am

Chandler sits down on the surgery table and awaits for Nurse Clare to finish with the instruments used on Dehx. When she turned back, her eyes went wide. "Chandler Sphynx? What are you doing getting into Dehx's scuffle? Hasn't Lord Shinigami told you not to fight in school?" She rambled on, pulling his arm out to assess the damage to his forearm. Chandler sighed and began to answer, "Yes, I am, Chloe Tabit was in danger of being hit and yes, Lord Shinigami warned me but there was no teacher that would have gotten there in time." Nurse Clare eased off the bandages and put them into a plastic bag with a hazardous material symbol on it. Chipping the excess blood into the same bag, she placed it on her desk for later destruction. "Well, for all the good reasons, is it? Didn't you ever think to use a bracer on your blocking arm, or maybe use a common secondary weapon to block? You seem to throw your body into the thick of it before thinking of the consequences." Nurse Clare admonished, cleaning the wound with an exceptionally painful solution. "I thought of all the solutions to the problem before acting, Nurse Clare. I had to employ the quickest plan to help in time and I never have time to put on a bracer, I just don't see the point when the blood..." A quick slap stung across his face and the Nurse glowered at him. "It's risky enough having you at the school and in such close proximity to Meisters and Weapons, but putting yourself in harms way and risking contamination is worse. Get yourself something to place over that arms, but for now I can use heavy bandages to reduce visibility of it. You got off lucky, Chandler, Dehx needed stitches."
    "Dehx was lucky he didn't continue and you should see the other guy..." Chandler mumbled under his breath as Nurse Clare wrapped his arm. She gasped and he quickly corrected her thinking, "Blunt trauma, no sharp edges or broken skin from me." She nodded and went back to work.

Finished, Nurse Clare let him out of the door with a small bottle of solution to clean the wound when he got home. "And dispose of it thoroughly." She said as he walked away.
    "Of course.... it's not like we need another one of me running around..." Chandler lamented as he opened the door to the class-room.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 pm

Dehx made his way to his seat beside Chloe. His face was one of deep thought, though it may have come across as anxiety. He got looks of some of the students in the class, some looked at the wounds on his face but nearly all of them looked at him as though the fight was his fault. What had Zack told them all to make them all think it was his fault? He decided he didn't want to know. if someone could believe Zack over him, then that was their own problem. He tried to bring his face back to a stoic expression as he reached his seat and sat down.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:45 am

Chloe enters to find the class in a buzz with all the students talking about the fight and those involved. They only silence for a moment as they notice the door open, probably because they're hoping for Dehx, Chandler, or Zack. Either to ask them for more information about the fight, or because they don't want to be caught "gossiping" about them. Or maybe they went silent because they thought it might be Julian entering, and they don't want to get in trouble with him either.

Whatever the reason, the noise soon starts-up again by most when they realize it's "only Chloe".

Somewhat embarrasingly, she hesitates before making her way to her seat. And she then watches as her brother and teacher walk in back into the room, sometime after herself. It's obvious they've been talking about stuff they didn't want her to hear... this upsets and angers her. It's not fair she's always left out.

"Everyone always leaves me behind..." She thinks to herself, a sad look on her face as she slumps foward on her desk, her arms also resting on the desk, folded infront of her, hiding the bottom half of her face.

With the class quiet once again, Julian walks over to his desk, leaning against it as he ponders over what to say.

But his thoughts are soon interrupted as the classroom door opens yet again... and this time, it's Chandler.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:53 am

Chandler enters and immediately bows to the teacher. "Please excuse my excessive Tardiness, sir. Things became..." Chandler chanced a look to Chloe and Dehx Tabit and then turned back, "complicated, this morning and I went to the Nurse's office." Chandler said, staying bowed.
    "No problem, Chandler. Just try to give me warning if anything happens to come up so I can make you as here after." Julian replied, waving Chandler to his seat.

Sitting down, Chandler tried to ignore the hubub around him and the closest students to him asked questions, scowled at him or tried congratulating him. Quickly loosing his patience, he turns his head to all the students in his vision, his face a mask of great disapproval and 'talk-anymore-and-I-will-hurt-you'.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 am

"Hey, hey, settle down, guys." Julian says to the class politely, and seemingly a little awkwardly before taking a moment to think about what it was he was going to say before.

"I wanna go home..." Chloe groans to herself quietly, a huge chunk of her wishing she hadn't bothered to come to school today afterall.

"Shh. You only just got here." Dehx nudges her, overhearing.

They almost fail to notice a student from another class entering and handing a note to Julian.

"Well, that's good new." Julian smiles as he reads, then looking up at his class. "I was worried that my plans for this afternoon would end-up canceled after.... well, after recent events... but I've been informed it's okay to proceed. So if you're all ready, we'll get going." He then heads towards the classroom door and opens it ready for the students to come through. "We've got a little bit of a walk ahead of us, so please try to keep together and, please, whilst I don't mind general chit-chat along the way, let's try to avoid certain subjects, hm?"

Most of the students rush from their seats towards the door, and Julian attempts to keep them all in some sort of organized line as they head out. But Chloe can't even be bothered right now in her present mood.

"Did ya hear that? You came just intime for the practical!" Dehx smiles down on Chloe, noticing she hasn't budged.

"I'm coming..." She sighs, still not moving, but a glance upward at her brother and she soon changes her tune to prevent him from worrying about her. "Let's go!!" She grins, jumping from her seat, and taking a more direct root down, climbing over the desks, so she doesn't have to wait and shuffle along with most of the other students.

As a result, Dehx ends-up doing his usual palm to face ritual, with a sigh and the slight shake of his head.

"Come on!!" She calls, waving her hand in the air.
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:43 am

Dehx took his hand away from his face and followed over the desks. He reached the bottom and stood with his sister.
    "Well, let's go." He said. He wandered towards the crowd and merged into it. As they got closer to the door, he was pulled aside by Julian for a brief moment.
    "You don't have to take part if you're not up to it." Julian said, taking his previous fight with Zach into account.
    "I'll be fine, trust me." Dehx reassured Julian before he made his way back into the crowd with a smile. He finally made his way into the corridor and realised that Chloe was not right behind him. He decided he would wait for her to emerge, He wouldn't have to wait long. He stood by the lockers and looked around as he waited. He looked towards the direction of the nurses office and saw someone slowly making his way there; it was Zach. He had dissappeared after the fight and hadn't been seen. Dehx debated approaching him to set things right, but he decided that this would not be the best thing to do.
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:01 pm

"So, how did it feel?" A female student asks, catching Chloe's attention before she has a chance to join her brother in the muddled line of students leaving the room.

"Mm?" Chloe replies, confused.

"Being the center of attention, as usual." Another asks, a friend of the other girl.

"It's just typical." The first girl continues. "A perfectly good bit of action goin' on and you just had to be a part of it."

Chloe frowns, but before she has a chance to remind them that it was her brother involved and there was no way she was just going to stand by and watch, the second girl speaks up again...

"Yeah. Funny how you arrive just intime to play "damsel in distress", huh?." She says before the group turn away. "She is such an attention seeker." The girl says back to her friend as they walk away, well in ear-shot of Chloe.

In hurt and anger, Chloe grabs the nearest object to her, which happens to be a rather thick book on a student's desk. She lifts it high, ready to throw at them... but she stops, and her frown disappears, becoming an expression purely of hurt.

Chloe hated being so sensitive. Why did it even matter what either of those idiots thought!? It didn't. It doesn't. So why is it, that whenever someone says anything negative about her, that it stings so bad and lingers so long...
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

A hand patted Chloe on the shoulder and she immediately spun around to give the next girl to give her grief a clobbering. Sadly, the case didn't fit this profile and Chandler was the one to get clobbered by the extraordinarily large Shibusen Text Book. PAIN!

With his head roiling and all sense knocked out of him, Chandler stumbled back and fell on his arse, completely stunned from the forceful blow. Things came back to him slowly, people moving past and then out the door, the door closing and someone peering over him. "Chandler? Oh my gosh, I knocked him out? I can't believe I knocked someone as...." Came a voice that seemed so familiar, yet so far away.

All of a sudden, his vision cleared, his hearing sharpened and he remembered where he was. The classroom roof loomed above him and he decided to sit up. PAIN! The left side of his head throbbed as the black blood ran through his veins to begin mending the wound. Eyes scanning around, he found Chloe kneeling next to him, looking at him with excessive concern in her eyes. "I cannot believe I knocked you out! Gosh, you seem so strong and cool, but I can knock you out! Does it hurt?" She asked, poking the side of his head, which hurt him and she would have felt the flesh underneath moving back into normal position and the jaw bone setting back into it's socket. With a pop, Chandler opened his mouth and moved it around and replied, "No, Chloe, so could you please not touch it."
    Fizzie
    Fizzie

Post by Fizzie Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

Chloe stares at the finger she'd used to poke him with just a moment ago, a little confused after having felt the weird sensation of his body healing itself due to the the black blood.

Hearing the strange pop of his jaw only increases her curiousity, and her focus switches as she leans in slowly for a closer look, her eyes narrowing a little as she tries to figure him out.

"You're so weird..." She thinks outloud, almost whispering, without realizing.

She doesn't mean that he's strange in any kind of bad way, but more that he's unlike anyone she's ever met before, and she almost seems in some kind of daze as she just can't help but attempt getting closer to him, and brings her finger up to try giving his jaw a little poke.
    Rickettz
    Rickettz

Post by Rickettz Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 am

"You want to call me weird and then go to poke me again?' His hand comes up, quick as a snake, and grabs around her finger, turning her hand to the door. "That's where we should be going right about now..." Chandler stated, letting her go and getting up off the floor. "Plus, your brother is probably waiting for you..."
    Chojin
    Chojin

Post by Chojin Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 am

Dehx began to get a little impatient. The flow of students had slowed. He heard the chatter of some girls feeling quite pleased with themselves.
    "Hey Dehx," One of them called, "You were good out there."
    "Thanks... I think." Dehx said as he watched the girls head out towards the main doors. He waited and waited, but Chloe was taking her time.
    "Sod this." He said as he approached the door and looked in. He saw Chloe with her hand on Chandler's head as she looked at him. Dehx was a little confused at what he was seeing. He didn't know what he wanted to believe. He moved himself back round the corner, out of their sight and decided to wait, no matter how long it took.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:10 pm